PDA

View Full Version : 7Ideas.com Holiday website

sleeping giant
10-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Has anyone used this site to book a holiday.

I booked one last week and paid 10% deposit for 5 of us all inclusive in costa Tequise.
When i tried to pay the remaining balance today , i noticed that the price still to pay was 2000 Euros but when i clicked to pay it , the price is£2000(pounds). Obviously there is a significant difference between the two.

I then called the Hotel directly and they can't seem to find a record of the booking.

I have tried to call 7Ideas but they are shut for the weekend.

Googled reviews on 7ideas and they seem legit.

Am i being paranoid?

EH6 Hibby
10-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Do you not have an email receipt from your deposit telling you what was still left to pay?

I booked my holiday through Onthebeach.com and I got all the holiday info sent straight away along with a receipt telling me when the remainder of the deposit and how much that was needed to be paid and when the rest of the holiday needed to be paid by.

Failing that, if you've paid 10%, work out from that what should still be left to pay and check it against the website.

sleeping giant
10-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Do you not have an email receipt from your deposit telling you what was still left to pay?

I booked my holiday through Onthebeach.com and I got all the holiday info sent straight away along with a receipt telling me when the remainder of the deposit and how much that was needed to be paid and when the rest of the holiday needed to be paid by.

Failing that, if you've paid 10%, work out from that what should still be left to pay and check it against the website.
I've got all that info and I know how much is left but I was concerned that the actual hotel does not have a booking for me on that date.

I will obviously call the company tomorrow but I was reluctant to pay the remainder considering the hotel knows sod all about it :greengrin: