PDA

View Full Version : Jordon Forster at half time

1875STEVE
09-01-2016, 08:26 PM
I can't see it posted anywhere else.

Did anyone notice the incident with Forster and a Hibs fan at half time, over at the wee stand at the side of the pitch.

Supporter looked a bit worse for wear, hand his hands spread out chanting something at the top of his voice (on his own).

Forster pointed to himself and said "me?"

He then started to jog over, the supporters started again, and Forster wasn't happy.

Looked like Forster shouted "f*** O** ya W*****, then pointed over towards the tunnel, as if to say "see you outside" and was shaking his head as he walked away.

Happened just as the teams started coming out.

FromTheCapital
09-01-2016, 08:28 PM
What has Forster done to be abused?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1875STEVE
09-01-2016, 08:29 PM
What has Forster done to be abused?

Duno, that's why I'm asking if anyone else seen it.

Seemed a bit strange, think the fan was blootered to be honest.:rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
09-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Seems strange, can't see what Forster has done to deserve that.

He was pi55ing about a couple of times behind the goal when warming up in the 1st half but nothing major and surely that wasn't the reason for the abuse.

Colr
09-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Some folk go to the game to abuse players. Makes them feel like big men.

At least it gives their wife the afternoon off from it!

FromTheCapital
Duno, that's why I'm asking if anyone else seen it.

Seemed a bit strange, think the fan was blootered to be honest.:rolleyes:

I was down the front of the big stand and just saw Forster knocking the ball about with Boyle but didn't see the incident. If what you said was correct then the fan should have a word and Forster shouldn't have reacted, albeit he was probably frustrated at being pelted for absolutely nothing!

Halifaxhibby
The boy was steaming and talking a lot of turkish delight. He was sitting along from me. Dont think he knew what planet he was on. Jordan would have ripped him apart like a chicken wing!

Theres always one eh!!

Sir David Gray
09-01-2016, 08:36 PM
I think some of the people who go to Hibs games actually despise the club.

1875STEVE
09-01-2016, 08:42 PM
I was down the front of the big stand and just saw Forster knocking the ball about with Boyle but didn't see the incident. If what you said was correct then the fan should have a word and Forster shouldn't have reacted, albeit he was probably frustrated at being pelted for absolutely nothing!

Yeah I was in the same place, but I was off to the right, in line with the line of the box.

I just noticed the steward was always over to the guy, so I just happened to be looking over when it happened.

FromTheCapital
09-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Yeah I was in the same place, but I was off to the right, in line with the line of the box.

I just noticed the steward was always over to the guy, so I just happened to be looking over when it happened.

Mustn't have been too far away from each other! I like Jordon and his attitude towards everything going on. Still working hard and being patient. Probably deserves a loan move to play football imo!

1875STEVE
09-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Mustn't have been too far away from each other! I like Jordon and his attitude towards everything going on. Still working hard and being patient. Probably deserves a loan move to play football imo!

Yeah, I think a loan would do him good, I really hope we offer him a new deal.

I think he has a big future.

1875STEVE
09-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Just been on Jordon's twitter.

Plymouth fan tweeted "Hope you sign for Argyle".

Forster replied "So do I"

Hope it's only a loan.

Danderhall Hibs
09-01-2016, 09:40 PM

Hope it's only a loan.

Imagine the outrage if he wasn't a fans favourite and had tweeted that?!

Hibby Bairn
09-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Last week Forster made the time to come over for a chat with a lad with Down's syndrome. Bit of banter and a selfie.

Brilliant

I like Forster. Good player. Good person.

S4uzee
09-01-2016, 10:01 PM

Exactly. Would like him to stay but find that a bit odd

Vault Boy
09-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Exactly. Would like him to stay but find that a bit odd

Would also rather see him stay, but that certainly isn't the wisest move from Jordon, although it suggests the deal must be pretty much done. He's obviously frustrated at the lack of games but that doesn't excuse it really. Nowt to get too wound up over I suppose.

Pete
09-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Don't know what was said exactly but I think the boy was just trying to be smart but it didn't go down too well. Nothing major.

Billychaotic182
09-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Can't blame him for wanting a loan move. This stage of his career he needs to be playing

Lago
09-01-2016, 10:17 PM

Hope it's only a loan.
Yip he is a cracking player and hope he comes back an even better player.

monktonharp
09-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Exactly. Would like him to stay but find that a bit oddI find everything about this post a bit odd. firstly, a Hibs fan fires abuse at him. other fans don't react. then, someone says on here that the abuser is some sort of loony. then, the player allegedly points to the tunnel, threatening the "fan"c and offers a square go. other fans then think, on here that it would be correct that the player takes a loan offer, and the player duly respods by posting on a social media that he wants to. v. strange.

StevieBoyKdy
09-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Am I the only that from him saying so do I can't help think sod off then. I am one of his biggest fans but he's still a Hibs player. If his hearts not in in I believe Stubbs decision not to play him is proven. Only want players here that are committed to Hibs please.

GGTTH

lord bunberry
09-01-2016, 10:54 PM
The guy called Jordan over and said something Jordan didn't like. It seemed a bit personal to me. The guy was pissed but he wasn't exactly hurling abuse at him

givescotlandfreedom
09-01-2016, 10:55 PM

Hope it's only a loan.

Not a smart tweet.

monktonharp
09-01-2016, 10:56 PM
forgot to add, that I would have personally rather had seen Forster in there today, rather than a newly signed player, at right back. Forster has played there and looks competent. New boy, made a couple of good throw ins but did not excite me. obviously just into the club and you cant expect a great performance but Forster must have been gaggin' to get on the park!, despite some tit trying to annoy him

monktonharp
09-01-2016, 11:04 PM
The guy called Jordan over and said something Jordan didn't like. It seemed a bit personal to me. The guy was pissed but he wasn't exactly hurling abuse at him
Oh, my bad. eh Jordan, c'mere. dinnae get the wrong end o' this but you are gettin' oan ma tits. dinnae put this oan facebook, and yes I have had a good lunch but get a flip grip and get yersel intae the team if you can play. maybe the guy never actually said as much as that, but he could have somehow annoyed the big guy, naw?

lord bunberry
09-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Oh, my bad. eh Jordan, c'mere. dinnae get the wrong end o' this but you are gettin' oan ma tits. dinnae put this oan facebook, and yes I have had a good lunch but get a flip grip and get yersel intae the team if you can play. maybe the guy never actually said as much as that, but he could have somehow annoyed the big guy, naw?
It happened right in front of me and I reckon you're bang on the money. I'm not taking sides, but there was nothing in it.

easty
09-01-2016, 11:14 PM
I dinnae see any problem with him saying he hopes he gets a loan move to Plymouth.

Pro footballer in 'wanting to play some football' shocker.

I've absolutely nae doubt he'd rather be playing for Hibs than going out on loan, but he needs to play football at this stage of his career.

JJP
09-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Got told last month that Jordan was wanting a move. All the best to him if he gets one but surely shouting about it on social media is a bit much.

easty
09-01-2016, 11:17 PM
Got told last month that Jordan was wanting a move. All the best to him if he gets one but surely shouting about it on social media is a bit much.

Shouting about it = replying to a message with "so do I!"...

Moutain out of a mole hole?

JJP
09-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Shouting about it = replying to a message with "so do I!"...

Moutain out of a mole hole?

I don't think so. I wasn't exactly hanging him from the highest tree over it. I'm not fussed if he leaves. In fact I agree it may be the best thing for him.

silverhibee
09-01-2016, 11:43 PM

He shouldn't be replying to things like that while he is a Hibs player.

Can you imagine if Cummings posted something like that. Still time mind you. :greengrin

silverhibee
09-01-2016, 11:53 PM
I dinnae see any problem with him saying he hopes he gets a loan move to Plymouth.

I've absolutely nae doubt he'd rather be playing for Hibs than going out on loan, but he needs to play football at this stage of his career.

I do, disgusting club.

Just remember Jordan that your new goalkeeper killed two innocent children.

Maybe ask him outside for a square go and break his ****ing legs.

**** Off Plymouth.

StevieBoyKdy
10-01-2016, 12:01 AM
Don't like seeing this sort of thing a player under our contract for the next six month shouldn't be posting on public websites. Hopes to move etc. Changed my view on Forster now.

truehibernian
10-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Don't like seeing this sort of thing a player under our contract for the next six month shouldn't be posting on public websites. Hopes to move etc. Changed my view on Forster now.

This

SausageSurprise
10-01-2016, 12:15 AM

Spot on mate. Imagine if it had been Liam Craig or Fraser Fyvie

Forza Fred
10-01-2016, 12:37 AM

This, and he wouldn't be going out on loan unless the manager thought it in the club's best interest too.

I rate him highly, and like so many footballers, has just had very bad luck on the injury front, and particularly when they occurred.

I hope he does well at Plymouth, returns determined to fight for a place next pre season.

I can see him as a future club captain.

hibee_girl
10-01-2016, 01:27 AM
Spot on mate. Imagine if it had been Liam Craig or Fraser Fyvie

Or Scott Allan!

truehibernian
10-01-2016, 01:34 AM
This, and he wouldn't be going out on loan unless the manager thought it in the club's best interest too.

I rate him highly, and like so many footballers, has just had very bad luck on the injury front, and particularly when they occurred.

I hope he does well at Plymouth, returns determined to fight for a place next pre season.

I can see him as a future club captain.

Future club captains don't say on social media to randoms they hope to sign for another club - loan or otherwise - it's called staying professional - social media sadly, like forums, is an outlet players should avoid for me. Humans are emotional beings and it's too easy to vent online.

JF should do his talking on the pitch and we'll see if he's got it - I think he does but very disappointed he's come out with this online !

Would you post online that you can't wait to be employed by a rival business (for everyone to see) ?

Forza Fred
10-01-2016, 01:42 AM
Future club captains don't say on social media to randoms they hope to sign for another club - loan or otherwise - it's called staying professional - social media sadly, like forums, is an outlet players should avoid for me. Humans are emotional beings and it's too easy to vent online.

JF should do his talking on the pitch and we'll see if he's got it - I think he does but very disappointed he's come out with this online !

Would you post online that you can't wait to be employed by a rival business (for everyone to see) ?

I haven't seen the actual exchange ,so can't gauge the context it was allegedly delivered in......could for all I know have been an extended exchange about the known fact that he IS going on loan, the only thing unknown being to which club, a Plymouth fan asks him if he is coming to Portsmouth instead of other clubs in the mix and he replies I hope so.

Given that it is well and truly in the public domain that he IS going on loan, much the same as it is publicised that Stokes is going on loan, I hardly think it is an act of disloyalty to suggest which destination he would prefer to end up at.

truehibernian
10-01-2016, 02:05 AM
I haven't seen the actual exchange ,so can't gauge the context it was allegedly delivered in......could for all I know have been an extended exchange about the known fact that he IS going on loan, the only thing unknown being to which club, a Plymouth fan asks him if he is coming to Portsmouth instead of other clubs in the mix and he replies I hope so.

Given that it is well and truly in the public domain that he IS going on loan, much the same as it is publicised that Stokes is going on loan, I hardly think it is an act of disloyalty to suggest which destination he would prefer to end up at.

It's unprofessional - end of story.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-01-2016, 07:12 AM
All he wants to do is play in green and white....

bingo70
10-01-2016, 07:23 AM
Was forster ever capped at Scotland u21 level?

Pretty Boy
10-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Am I the only 1 not particularly bothered about what happens with Forster?

That's not a dig at him but a lot of debate about a guy who is our 4th choice centre back and, on todays evidence, now our 4th choice right back as well.

He looked good when he came into the side but he was getting plenty criticism, hardly an exclusive club, during the latter part of Fenlons tenure and Butchers reign. I can't really remember him doing much of note since although obviously injuries have played a part.

I'd be happy enough if he signed a new deal but if he goes permanently I can't say I'd be losing any sleep over it. He could well turn into a great CB but he's certainly not one yet imo.

Borderhibbie76
10-01-2016, 08:39 AM
I like Jordan but I think some on here are guilty of hyping him up to be something he is not TBH. Stubbsy is a good judge of a player and obviously doesn't rate Jordan...he has been unlucky in his career so far with injuries but let's face it he is never gonna get in ahead of Hanlon Fonts or McGregor no matter how good some on here make him out to be. As I say I like the guy but bit of hibs.net myth how good he actually is IMO

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

lucky
10-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Never saw the incident with the fan but his reaction and his tweet about Plymouth is not the behaviour I'd expect from a Hibs player. Clearly it's time he parted company from Hibs.

easty
10-01-2016, 09:07 AM
It's unprofessional - end of story.

It's not - end of story.

easty
10-01-2016, 09:12 AM
He shouldn't be replying to things like that while he is a Hibs player.

Can you imagine if Cummings posted something like that. Still time mind you. :greengrin

It would be an altogether different situation if it was JC. He's the first name on the team sheet. Forster is the 4th choice centre half and 3rd choice right back. He's no getting a look in. He'll no become a better player, fulfilling the talent many of us think he has, just by training by not playing.

easty
10-01-2016, 09:16 AM

How can he do his talking on the pitch if he's no getting picked?

That analogy doesn't really work though, does it? Your business was going to loan you to another business, cos they were happy for you to there, but weren't able to find any work for you.

superfurryhibby
10-01-2016, 09:42 AM
How can he do his talking on the pitch if he's no getting picked?

That analogy doesn't really work though, does it? Your business was going to loan you to another business, cos they were happy for you to there, but weren't able to find any work for you.

If he did the business at training and showed Stubbs he was better than those competing with him then he would surely be given the opportunity on the pitch.

The fact that we have signed another player who plays centre half and can cover right back says to me that Stubbs doesn't rate him enough. Pity, as I like to see home grown talent making it at Hibs and Forster seemed to have the attributes when he broke through. Unfortunately injury and the signing of better players, vsuggest he's most likely offski.

Unless, you know of any other reason why he's not getting game time, I think he's finished at Hibs.

easty
10-01-2016, 09:49 AM
If he did the business at training and showed Stubbs he was better than those competing with him then he would surely be given the opportunity on the pitch.

The fact that we have signed another player who plays centre half and can cover right back says to me that Stubbs doesn't rate him enough. Pity, as I like to see home grown talent making it at Hibs and Forster seemed to have the attributes when he broke through. Unfortunately injury and the signing of better players, vsuggest he's most likely offski.

Unless, you know of any other reason why he's not getting game time, I think he's finished at Hibs.

I don't know any other reason.

He'll no get in the team just by training well though. The other players we have are better than him. Hanlon, McGregor and Fontaine are better centre halfs, Gray is a better full back. He could become a better player, but needs to play football to develop.

bawheid
10-01-2016, 10:00 AM
The boy was steaming and talking a lot of turkish delight. He was sitting along from me. Dont think he knew what planet he was on. Jordan would have ripped him apart like a chicken wing!

Theres always one eh!!

Aye, the guy was a mess. At 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Staggering around falling over seats and swearing at anyone in the vicinity. I doubt he'll have remembered much of his day never mind the altercation with JF.

The Hibs away support on Scottish Cup duty though. It's always littered with these f@nnies.

rcarter1
10-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Ive always liked Jordan Forster, he carries goal threat as well. I hope he gets game time somewhere and gets his career off the tarmac. A player that has not featured for the club and wants a move to play regularly? Non issue. Good luck Jordan.