FromTheCapital
08-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Just passed 3100 I'm told, how many does that leave? :aok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TamHibs
08-01-2016, 08:36 AM
Just passed 3100 I'm told, how many does that leave? :aok

Depends on how many the Railway end holds as the McDermid stand is now sold out I believe.

I would estimate approx an extra 1k tickets from the railway end being opened up?

FromTheCapital
08-01-2016, 08:37 AM
Depends on how many the Railway end holds as the McDermid stand is now sold out I believe.

I would estimate approx an extra 1k tickets from the railway end being opened up?

Think the stand behind the goals has all but sold out? Can't buy a ticket for that stand online anyway.

Since1875Hibs
08-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Behind the goals holds 3370. We were told a handful were lift and a second stand is now open.

TamHibs
08-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Think the stand behind the goals has all but sold out? Can't buy a ticket for that stand online anyway.

Yeah the McDermid stand is the stand behind the goals which is now sold out :aok:

Ringothedog
08-01-2016, 08:40 AM
The mcdermid stand holds 3370,I would guess that half the key tech stand is 500 at most. There are only tickets for the key tech stand available online

RyeSloan
08-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Quick q...I bought tix online Monday and asked for 1st class delivery...not arrived yet but hoping for today however won't be home for the postie...what happens if they don't arrive today? Will I be able to pick up at ER tomorrow or am I just stuffed?

TamHibs
08-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Quick q...I bought tix online Monday and asked for 1st class delivery...not arrived yet but hoping for today however won't be home for the postie...what happens if they don't arrive today? Will I be able to pick up at ER tomorrow or am I just stuffed?

If they are posted already then, of course, they won't be at the ticket office.

Not sure how far you would get if they don't turn up as Hibs won't be able to re-print the tickets. I would hope Raith Rovers would be kind enough to reprint a ticket if it failed to arrive

RyeSloan
08-01-2016, 10:43 AM
If they are posted already then, of course, they won't be at the ticket office. Not sure how far you would get if they don't turn up as Hibs won't be able to re-print the tickets. I would hope Raith Rovers would be kind enough to reprint a ticket if it failed to arrive

Cheers...wasn't aware that Hibs couldn't reprint...could be an early visit to Raith ticket office for me then!

linlithgowhibbie
08-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Yeah the McDermid stand is the stand behind the goals which is now sold out :aok:

But but but according to Keechback no one can afford to go to a cup tie this weekend as its too close to xmas and thats why they have still got 1000s of unsold seats for tomorrow:na na:

green&left
08-01-2016, 10:49 AM

If its first class they'll just get posted through the letter box, no signature required.

5 days sounds quite long though, i've bought tickets on the Wednesday evening before and they arrived on the Friday morning...

NthCarolinaHibs
08-01-2016, 12:17 PM
Got my Saviledome tickets today

Hermit Crab
08-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Got my Saviledome tickets today

This is the raith ticket thread.

Ringothedog
08-01-2016, 01:13 PM

Not trying to worry you but I bought mine online on Monday evening and they arrived Wednesday using first class post. I would be on the phone to Hibs to see if they are awaiting collection at the ticket offics

iwasthere1972
08-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Cheers...wasn't aware that Hibs couldn't reprint...could be an early visit to Raith ticket office for me then!

Says on eticketing that Raith Rovers do not reprint tickets.

RyeSloan
08-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Says on eticketing that Raith Rovers do not reprint tickets.

Baws...fingers crossed they are at home for me after work then!!

Kojock
08-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Baws...fingers crossed they are at home for me after work then!!

If they don't turn up around 300 tickets will be available to Hibs fans tomorrow from Starks Park. Means paying twice but at least you will see the game.

Hermit Crab
08-01-2016, 05:10 PM
If they don't turn up around 300 tickets will be available to Hibs fans tomorrow from Starks Park. Means paying twice but at least you will see the game.

I'd rather do that than miss out, then argue the case with hibs later.

lucky
08-01-2016, 05:15 PM

Where are you getting that 300 tickets are available tomorrow ? I'm surprised that RR will sell tickets on the day when 3500 Hibs will be there already.

Hermit Crab
08-01-2016, 05:19 PM
Where are you getting that 300 tickets are available tomorrow ? I'm surprised that RR will sell tickets on the day when 3500 Hibs will be there already.

Read this. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6047

lucky
08-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Read this. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6047

Cheers Rooney

Hermit Crab
08-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Cheers Rooney

:aok:

FromTheCapital
08-01-2016, 06:23 PM
So looking at about 3400 sold so far then? Terrific effort if so! Should be absolutely rocking tomorrow :aok

RyeSloan
08-01-2016, 07:34 PM

Well fortunately the tickets were there when I got back home! Well when I say there they were under a charity plastic bag thing and half a dozen flyers for takeaways etc, spent an hour bumping my gums about how the tickets hadn't arrived etc etc then me being me (not one that tolerates untidiness!) decided to tidy up the crap lying on the stairs...just about to toss the flyers into the recycling when I spotted the envelope sandwiched between them!

Not blaming anyone but it wasn't me that put them on the stairs like that so carelessly ;-)

monktonharp
08-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Phoned RR Office at 3 pm, and asked if a mate can buy with his card. the girl said yes, still have approx. 300 left for railway stand. my mate got sorted a few mins later and is picking them up tomorrow, so anyone wanting to go should call them in the morning. lets get the max!