PDA

View Full Version : Jack Whitehall

Danderhall Hibs
06-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Just watching The Big Fat Quiz (which has been pretty ****) and wondering when Jack Whitehall developed that lisp?

He never used to have one - is there for a reason?

Jim44
06-01-2016, 08:56 PM
I must be getting past it. I found the juvenile behaviour of Ross, Whitehouse and Fielding cringeworthy, to the point I got cheesed off and turned it off. I normally enjoy their appearances on the telly.

Danderhall Hibs
06-01-2016, 10:37 PM
I must be getting past it. I found the juvenile behaviour of Ross, Whitehouse and Fielding cringeworthy, to the point I got cheesed off and turned it off. I normally enjoy their appearances on the telly.

I gave it about 30mins. They should get Sean Lock and Jason Manford and that to do it instead.

Jim44
07-01-2016, 03:15 PM

PS. Apologies to Amy and Mary, I meant Whitehall.

Wilson
07-01-2016, 03:23 PM
PS. Apologies to Amy and Mary, I meant Whitehall.

I like what you did there :-)

matty_f
07-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Just watching The Big Fat Quiz (which has been pretty ****) and wondering when Jack Whitehall developed that lisp?

He never used to have one - is there for a reason?

I thought it was quite funny - i lime Noel Fielding and Richard Ayoade (?) though, which offset Jack Whitehall.

It was much better when Russel Brand was on it, though.

Pretty Boy
07-01-2016, 08:23 PM
I thought it was quite funny - i lime Noel Fielding and Richard Ayoade (?) though, which offset Jack Whitehall.

It was much better when Russel Brand was on it, though.

I can never make up my mind about Ayoade. He's very funny but I'm never totally sure if the lines between him playing up to a character and him just being a bit of a c**k are just a bit blurred.

easty
08-01-2016, 04:56 PM
I can never make up my mind about Ayoade. He's very funny but I'm never totally sure if the lines between him playing up to a character and him just being a bit of a c**k are just a bit blurred.

I think he's brilliant. The IT Crowd was brilliant, and when he hosted Never Mind The Buzzcocks, he was class.