PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ST JOHNSTONE TICKETS ON SALE FROM WEDNESDAY

Pages : [1] 2 3

RSS Bot
04-01-2016, 01:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6025)

h185forever
04-01-2016, 01:33 PM
Is it safe to assume they can be bought online ?

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Is it safe to assume they can be bought online ?

Yes.

h185forever
04-01-2016, 01:50 PM
cheers

Iggy Pope
04-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Just picked up 5 online.
The announcer on Saturday seemed to indicate they were going well. Edit: Or at least he did for the Rovers game!

Frazerbob
04-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Just picked up 5 online.
The announcer on Saturday seemed to indicate they were going well.

Unless I'm missing your banter, that was Raith away.

Iggy Pope
04-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Unless I'm missing your banter, that was Raith away.

No banter! I'm a pleb. Well spotted.

StevieBoyKdy
04-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Question.
i have three people in my online network can I just order for the other 2 and they will pick up they have enough points. I'm assuming yes, as no one would get a ticket next to their pal.

Iggy Pope
04-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Question.
i have three people in my online network can I just order for the other 2 and they will pick up they have enough points. I'm assuming yes, as no one would get a ticket next to their pal.

If they've got the points, add them to your Network too.

Pete
04-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Question.

Yes you just buy 3 and assign them before check out.

I think they'll be bundled together in the same envelope though when it comes to collection.

StevieBoyKdy
04-01-2016, 06:54 PM
If they've got the points, add them to your Network too.

thanks

Iggy Pope
04-01-2016, 07:52 PM
thanks

Think I misread the question as that's the day I'm having, but Peter Douglas has nailed it with the assignment business.

Sir David Gray
04-01-2016, 09:42 PM
I just know we're going to win this tie now and then go on and lift the trophy.

I've just realised that I've booked a flight to Gran Canaria on the day of the final. :rolleyes:

simple
04-01-2016, 09:51 PM
Is there anyway to check online how many points people have, other than my own client reference? One of my mates had a season ticket last year but not this year, however if I'm correct he should have enough points to meet the 180 point threshold?

If you can't check online, I'll phone the ticket office tomorrow and check.

Sir David Gray
04-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Is there anyway to check online how many points people have, other than my own client reference? One of my mates had a season ticket last year but not this year, however if I'm correct he should have enough points to meet the 180 point threshold?

If you can't check online, I'll phone the ticket office tomorrow and check.

You can check online but you'll have to log in to his online account to do so.

The Harp Awakes
04-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Me and my laddie have our season tickets linked to one online account. The online account has 407 loyalty points. Am I entitled to 1 Semi ticket (as I only have 1 online account) or 2 Semi tickets as 407 is enough points to qualify for 2 tickets?

Sir David Gray
04-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Me and my laddie have our season tickets linked to one online account. The online account has 407 loyalty points. Am I entitled to 1 Semi ticket (as I only have 1 online account) or 2 Semi tickets as 407 is enough points to qualify for 2 tickets?

You must have two client reference numbers though, surely? :confused:

The Harp Awakes
04-01-2016, 11:04 PM
You must have two client reference numbers though, surely? :confused:

Yes, 2 client ref numbers but the loyalty points is listed as a total for the account - 407.

Sir David Gray
05-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Yes, 2 client ref numbers but the loyalty points is listed as a total for the account - 407.

Only thing I can think of is that it's done that way because a child will always have an adult with them anyway so they're combined.

Other than that, I have no idea.

PatHead
05-01-2016, 06:29 PM

I've just realised that I've booked a flight to Gran Canaria on the day of the final. :rolleyes:

Can I be first to ask for your points for the final? I have a great aunt who has never been to a match before but I am sure she would enjoy it. :greengrin

Sir David Gray
05-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Can I be first to ask for your points for the final? I have a great aunt who has never been to a match before but I am sure she would enjoy it. :greengrin

I'm distraught just thinking about it.

I only realised yesterday. For some reason, I suddenly started to think about the final and then realised that we won it on 18th March in 2007 so guessed it would be around this time again this year. I then realised that I fly out on 13th March and then I knew. :boo hoo:

I won't even have the consolation of being able to watch the final in a pub somewhere, should we get there, as I believe the flight leaves about 10am so we'll land about 3pm which will obviously be bang on kick off time. :rolleyes:

The thought of me missing Hibs winning a major trophy is horrible.

The "funny" thing is, I actually had two dates in mind, either 6th or 13th March and chose the 13th because I didn't want to miss the Sevco match, which is likely to be switched to the 6th. I thought it would be fine to leave on the 13th because we are due to play Livingston the day before so I would still get to see that and then the only game I would miss would be Raith Rovers away on the 19th which I could live with.

I'm actually dreading this.

SteveHFC
05-01-2016, 07:00 PM

I only realised yesterday. For some reason, I suddenly started to think about the final and then realised that we won it on 18th March in 2007 so guessed it would be around this time again this year. I then realised that I fly out on 13th March and then I knew. :boo hoo:

I won't even have the consolation of being able to watch the final in a pub somewhere, should we get there, as I believe the flight leaves about 10am so we'll land about 3pm which will obviously be bang on kick off time. :rolleyes:

The "funny" thing is, I actually had two dates in mind, either 6th or 13th March and chose the 13th because I didn't want to miss the Sevco match, which is likely to be switched to the 6th. I thought it would be fine to leave on the 13th because we are due to play Livingston the day before so I would still get to see that and then the only game I would miss would be Raith Rovers away on the 19th which I could live with.

So you're basically the only one hoping we lose the semi. :greengrin

Lee Marvin
05-01-2016, 07:11 PM

I was in Australia on a gap year when hibs played dunfermline in the Scottish cup semi. I had no money to return for any potential final and had just started my trip.

I'm not going to lie, I'd say 60% of me wanted hibs to lose. The thought of missing the Scottish cup final actually kept me awake at night. When we lost, selfishly I remember actually being a little relieved.

I feel your pain.

Sir David Gray
05-01-2016, 07:14 PM
So you're basically the only one hoping we lose the semi. :greengrin

It's a strange one to be honest.

When I'm at that game, I'll feel a wee bit like a player who picks up a yellow card in a semi final which rules them out of the final. :greengrin

I still hope we win the semi final and go on to lift the cup but if we do lose to St Johnstone, I'll probably sleep easier on the night before I fly out.

I hope that makes sense!

Sir David Gray
05-01-2016, 07:19 PM
I was in Australia on a gap year when hibs played Ayr in the Scottish cup semi. I had no money to return for any potential final and had just started my trip.

I'm not going to lie, I'd say 60% of me wanted hibs to lose. The thought of missing the Scottish cup final actually kept me awake at night. When we lost, selfishly I remember actually being a little relieved.

I feel your pain.

Missing the League Cup final would be bad enough, I don't know how I would cope with the prospect of missing a Scottish Cup final.

I honestly reckon I would cancel the holiday if that ever happened

Iggy Pope
05-01-2016, 07:29 PM
I was in Australia on a gap year when hibs played Ayr in the Scottish cup semi. I had no money to return for any potential final and had just started my trip.

I feel your pain.

That was a League Cup semi surely. Your anxiety was misplaced and I now blame you for us losing that evening.

I know the pain too though. In 2004 I had booked a holiday in Boston for the Mrs' 40th.....it only dawned on me when leaving Hampden after we had pumped the Huns in the semi what game we were about to miss.
Spent a fortune in the Banshee on Dorchester Ave watching the final on delay and in despair.

Lucius Apuleius
05-01-2016, 07:32 PM

Missed us winning all 3 league cups and the Dryborough Cups as I was at sea each time (and the 7-0). My bairns and my missus have seen us lift the last two LCs! #raging

Lee Marvin
05-01-2016, 07:33 PM
That was a League Cup semi surely. Your anxiety was misplaced and I now blame you for us losing that evening.

I know the pain too though. In 2004 I had booked a holiday in Boston for the Mrs' 40th.....it only dawned on me when leaving Hampden after we had pumped the Huns in the semi what game we were about to miss.
Spent a fortune in the Banshee on Dorchester Ave watching the final on delay and in despair.

I meant dunfermline. It was in 2007 and definitely the Scottish, as I left for Asia the day after the CIS final - with a very very sore head

Iggy Pope
05-01-2016, 07:36 PM
I meant dunfermline. It was in 2007 and definitely the Scottish, as I left for Asia the day after the CIS final - with a very very sore head

Definitely was if it was Dunfermline not Ayr! Different story entirely that one. So you are to blame for us missing out on a cup double? Jeez. :duck:

.Sean.
05-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Main Stand lower for this one I think

Sir David Gray
05-01-2016, 08:02 PM
Main Stand lower for this one I think

Make sure you wear your hard hat. :greengrin

SteveHFC
05-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Wheatfield Stand for this one.

portycabbage
05-01-2016, 10:25 PM
I was in Australia on a gap year when hibs played dunfermline in the Scottish cup semi. I had no money to return for any potential final and had just started my trip.

I feel your pain.

I was also in oz for that game, left just after the derby (post league cup win), but it was only for a month, so I would have been back for the Scottish cup final. Bah!

grammyb111
06-01-2016, 09:04 AM
Tickets purchased for Wheatfield Section D Upper - looks like the best place to be: http://www.footballticketexchangeonline.com/seatingplans/venue_53.jpg

Diclonius
06-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Tickets purchased for Wheatfield Section D Upper - looks like the best place to be: http://www.footballticketexchangeonline.com/seatingplans/venue_53.jpg

Likewise.

lord bunberry
06-01-2016, 09:05 AM

I've been to the canaries a few times now and the flight time always seem to be less than the scheduled time. If you're hotel isn't far from the airport you might see the game.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
06-01-2016, 09:07 AM

Descriptions like 'Platinum' and 'Gold' used in relation to that hovel......

They do have a sense of humour then.

s.a.m
06-01-2016, 09:09 AM

been trying to get those since 10.00 on the dot, and keep getting error messages...

Twiglet
06-01-2016, 09:10 AM
been trying to get those since 10.00 on the dot, and keep getting error messages...

Yeah, nothing in D for me either. Need 8 tickets and only place in Wheatfield I can get is far end of E.

Billy Whizz
06-01-2016, 09:11 AM

Me too

Scouse Hibee
06-01-2016, 09:12 AM
Three purchased for Wheatfield Section C Upper.No problem straight on at 10am.

Moulin Yarns
06-01-2016, 09:12 AM
Has anybody realised there is supposedly a 'singing section' in the middle section of the Gorgie Stand before purchasing tickets?

Singing Section For Semi Final
Hello,

After working with the club over the past month I am pleased to announce there will be a block advertised as the 'singing section' for the semi final vs. St Johnstone.

This will be available online and in the ticket office. Block X of the Gorgie Stand has been assigned as this.

Whilst we are confident that the full Hibs allocation will give their all, we would encourage those wishing to participate in the vocal backing of the team to purchase their tickets here.

GGTTH

Since1875

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?306121-Singing-Section-For-Semi-Final

.Sean.
06-01-2016, 09:13 AM
No main stand lower???

Pretty Boy
06-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Wheatfield Section E Row 22 seats 1 and 2. Hassle free buying online today which is a nice change.

grammyb111
06-01-2016, 09:17 AM
Yeah, nothing in D for me either. Need 8 tickets and only place in Wheatfield I can get is far end of E.

I got straight through at 10, the 'default' selection was Section C, but I just changed it. I was only after two tickets though, so a lot easier to handle. Section E Upper will be decent anyway

offshorehibby
06-01-2016, 09:17 AM
Wheatfield upper row 27 i'm guessing this is about center somewhere.

.Sean.
06-01-2016, 09:18 AM
Not letting me select anything at all, none of the following can be found it says, only need 2 tickets??

seanshow
06-01-2016, 09:19 AM
C,D,E in the wheatfield all seem decent not sure there is a lower and upper though, just one big block.

Edit ; there is upper and lower :greengrin

GMD
06-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Trying for 10 tickets and keep getting error message...ffs

Hibs Class
06-01-2016, 09:21 AM
Straight on at 10am, defaulted to Wheatfield section C so changed to D and got two tickets.

EH54
Guessing not all the tickets in these sections have been released as keep getting error messages when trying to buy 6 tickets

tanfield
Trying to get 4 tickets for wheatfield upper and get an error message!!

Twiglet
Wheatfield Section E Row 22 seats 1 and 2. Hassle free buying online today which is a nice change.

I'm having issues. Not putting all 8 tickets in my basket. Asked for 6 adults and 2 children, put in 4 adults and 2 children. Tried removing other seats and it took out 2 seats when I clicked on 1 so having to start all over again.

bigwheel
06-01-2016, 09:22 AM
Trying to get 4 tickets for wheatfield upper and get an error message!!

choose another section...it worked for me, after getting some error messages for C & D...I got tickets in section E easily..

s.a.m
06-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Not letting me select anything at all, none of the following can be found it says, only need 2 tickets??

That happened to me. I've just managed to get D Lower. I removed 'best' from the options, and replaced it with D, and it worked, though it didn't on Upper. Probably just a coincidence, but it might be worth a try....:greengrin

Onion
06-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Been offered row 25 in sect D. Anyone know if that's lower or upper ?

EH54
06-01-2016, 09:31 AM
That will be upper

Pretty Boy
06-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Keep changing sections, they release areas online in waves so eventually you'll get what you need.

trev the hat
06-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Wheatfield Sect E, Row 11, Seat 1
Wasn't going to go to this but went to the last one & we won 😄

Derek Dougan
06-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Got 3 tickets in asbestos stand section Q. Done and dusted in 3 minutes!

Onion
06-01-2016, 09:36 AM
That will be upper

Great, thanks !

GordonHFC
06-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Straight on at 10:00 and purchased 4 tickets in Wheatfield Stand (C upper).

Hermit Crab
06-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Need to wait until next Wednesday. Some of my party don't have enough points. There will be plenty tickets left though.

Billy Whizz
06-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Wheatfield upper row 27 i'm guessing this is about center somewhere.

What block

Twiglet
06-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Something's gone wrong here. Said no tickets in D lower, tried C - none, tried E - got some. Go to basket - 29 tickets in basket! 15 in E, 7 in C and 7 in D. Anyone looking for tickets, I have them all. :wink:
Trying to put them back, but can only do it 1 at a time and website is soooo slow.

Edit: Also realise now, I only need 7 (5+2). Had 8 then I realised only needed 7 when went to assign them. 1 seat in the middle though so thought "damn, going to have to start again because there's an adult beside the kids that's unassigned in the middle of our group, we can't have that.". Now got all these tickets in my basket and it's registered I could have unassigned the ticket at the other end and assigned the seat in the middle to them. Not having a good morning. Computer has been shouted at several times.

Billy Whizz
06-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Something's gone wrong here. Said no tickets in D lower, tried C - none, tried E - got some. Go to basket - 29 tickets in basket! 15 in E, 7 in C and 7 in D. Anyone looking for tickets, I have them all. :wink:
Trying to put them back, but can only do it 1 at a time and website is soooo slow.
Did the same with me as well

EH54
06-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Got mines eventually, Row 27 Black E,

GGTTH

Smartie
06-01-2016, 09:54 AM

Edit: Also realise now, I only need 7 (5+2). Had 8 then I realised only needed 7 when went to assign them. 1 seat in the middle though so thought "damn, going to have to start again because there's an adult beside the kids that's unassigned in the middle of our group, we can't have that.". Now got all these tickets in my basket and it's registered I could have unassigned the ticket at the other end and assigned the seat in the middle to them. Not having a good morning. Computer has been shouted at several times.

That might explain the impressive ticket sales at Tynecastle in recent years.

They have a history of stealing off their own.

Brightside
06-01-2016, 09:58 AM
As usual a total pain to try and buy online. no tickets around the centre line..2+2. Call the ticket office. No problem. Oh and its one per Client Ref??

SteveHFC
06-01-2016, 10:00 AM
As usual a total pain to try and buy online. no tickets around the centre line..2+2. Call the ticket office. No problem. Oh and its one per Client Ref??

Trying to get tickets for Section D and just keep getting error messages. Leaving it for a while.

Mr White
06-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Section b upper row 24 2 tickets bought. My son's first trip to tynecastle. It feels a bit safer taking him there while the gimps will be absent.

DarrenSQH
06-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Section C Row 7.

Barney McGrew
06-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Got there eventually but only after a few misfires, the laptop being threatened a lot and much cursing towards the online system.

Torture.

Brightside
06-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Trying to get tickets for Section D and just keep getting error messages. Leaving it for a while.

You'll get them on the phone line no bother.

Danderhall Hibs
06-01-2016, 10:08 AM

I'll tap you on the shoulder - me and my daughter are in row 26, seats 4 and 5.

SteveHFC
06-01-2016, 10:08 AM
You'll get them on the phone line no bother.

Just got 5 for B. At least it's sorted. :aok:

Geo_1875
06-01-2016, 10:10 AM

Got 2 in Section D Upper at 10:30

Selected from drop-down and added no problem

Baldy Foghorn
06-01-2016, 10:15 AM

Was always the case as per original statement, not sure why you are querying it?

GMD
06-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Eventually for Section B, managed to get 20 tickets in basket and had same problem in deleting one at a time, made the deadline to checkout with a minute to spare, laptop was going to be launched if I had to start again! Sorted now, surprised tickets are selling so quickly.

Brightside
06-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Was always the case as per original statement, not sure why you are querying it?

I obv didn't read it at the time. Just seems odd when we have such a large allocation to limit it to one per ST holder.

JimBHibees
06-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Do the row numbers work from ground level up e.g row 1 front row?

Geo_1875
06-01-2016, 10:20 AM
I obv didn't read it at the time. Just seems odd when we have such a large allocation to limit it to one per ST holder.

It's not one per ST holder. It's points based.

Twiglet
06-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Phew. Finally got there. Got as far as removing 20 tickets, 2 left to remove and session runs out. Rage (again). Start again. 7 tickets purchased - D, row 5. Bit further forward that I'd want, but it's the area we wanted.

Billy Whizz
06-01-2016, 10:21 AM

If it was 2 that could mean 16,000 tickets, we only got around 12,000.

Baldy Foghorn
06-01-2016, 10:24 AM

We now have over 8,000 ST holders (including half ST's), with an allocation of approx 12k. If it was a free for all, wouldn't really be fair IMO.

TamHibs
06-01-2016, 10:26 AM
21 tickets bought in section B :aok:

Ozyhibby
06-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Buying tickets online has improved a lot. That was a very painless process.
Section B in the wheatfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CallumLaidlaw
06-01-2016, 10:44 AM
21 tickets bought in section B :aok:

I hope they were all for the owners of the client reference number :greengrin

TamHibs
06-01-2016, 10:46 AM
I hope they were all for the owners of the client reference number :greengrin

:agree::wink:

However any mare of yer cheek & i'll conveniently lose yours lol

ano hibby
06-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Phoned in as couldn't get D Upper. Apparently D&C upper gone so took tix in B Upper

JimBHibees
06-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Got tix Wheatfield E Upper. Can vaguely remember it being confusing for the last time we played there in a semi final given both row and seats are numbers and some of the seats didnt appear to have an obvious number shown. No doubt the ground will have been updated since 2007 to accommodate. :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
06-01-2016, 10:56 AM
:agree::wink:

However any mare of yer cheek & i'll conveniently lose yours lol

:greengrin :na na:

tanfield
06-01-2016, 11:09 AM
4 secured for section B upper. Can't wait!

HappyAsHellas
06-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Can't find the link on the official site as it tells you about the allocations, but no link. Can't speak to a human on the 084 number and no answer on the 661 number. What am I doing wrong?

ano hibby
06-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Can't find the link on the official site as it tells you about the allocations, but no link. Can't speak to a human on the 084 number and no answer on the 661 number. What am I doing wrong?

Was holding for 7/8 mins on 084 number prior to getting through..

Carheenlea
06-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Online transaction in less than 5 minutes.
Had a look at the Hearts website for stadium plan, and learned this "Our stadium – Tynecastle - is one of the most atmospheric in the world" :yamlaugh:

scoopyboy
06-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Just spoke to my mate who has booked our groups tickets.

He was online this morning but system crashed.

Phoned in after a while only to be told there were only two and three seats available together in the Wheatfield.

Now I see guys are getting six and the like together.

Baffling.

HappyAsHellas
06-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Eventually got through on the 084 number - sorted.

Mr White
06-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Had a look at the Hearts website for stadium plan, and learned this "Our stadium – Tynecastle - is one of the most atmospheric in the world" :yamlaugh:

:hilarious that's even worse than them claiming to have lower and upper tiers in the bus shelter stands.

Argylehibby
06-01-2016, 11:45 AM

That's because their heads have been in the clouds for years!

Johnny Clash
06-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Looks like there's no option for students. Just adults or under 16s. Is that right?

CallumLaidlaw
06-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Looks like there's no option for students. Just adults or under 16s. Is that right?

yeah thats correct :agree:

aljo7-0
06-01-2016, 11:56 AM

The student option is to take a year out, go round the world and buy a ticket for Swinney for January 2017.

CorrieHibs
06-01-2016, 11:56 AM

The famous Hearts myth 😂

Seveno
06-01-2016, 12:01 PM
I was in at 10am sharp to book online and got two tickets in Block C. Progressed through to the payment confirmation and the system jammed. After two more attempts, I phoned and asked if I could get the tickets still sitting in my basket but was told that it was a different system and they could not access it. He said that there were not many tickets left in Block C but found two for me. They were the same two as were in my basket !

Just waiting to check my Bank Account to see how many charges have gone through.

andyf5
06-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Just spoke to my mate who has booked our groups tickets.

He was online this morning but system crashed.

Phoned in after a while only to be told there were only two and three seats available together in the Wheatfield.

Now I see guys are getting six and the like together.

Baffling.

system crashed for me trying to get 3. Will try again later..

3pm
06-01-2016, 12:09 PM
:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

hibee
06-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Wheatfield lower for me, 5 tickets bought for row 6, ideally would have went higher but hoping the kids will be able to see better from lower down since people usually stand up in front of them at cup games!

Danderhall Hibs
06-01-2016, 12:11 PM
I used Google Chrome - no issues at all.

Maybe try a different browser?

Stuarty27
06-01-2016, 12:21 PM
How do you know if you are lower?

Does it start again from row 0 in the upper section?

HibbyKeith
06-01-2016, 12:27 PM
Just went up and queued at the stadium. In and out in less than 40mins.

2 tickets for the wheatfield section C row 29 so we are near the back.

Sales seem to be goin well, blocks B,C & D in the wheatfield were limited availability. That stand will sell out quick.

Stuarty27
06-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Just went up and queued at the stadium. In and out in less than 40mins.

2 tickets for the wheatfield section C row 29 so we are near the back.

Sales seem to be goin well, blocks B,C & D in the wheatfield were limited availability. That stand will sell out quick.

I think row 29 is the back, I checked my rosebud ticket and we were 29 last game at tynie and it was the back row. The stands look the same height with same amount of rows.

hibs0666
06-01-2016, 12:31 PM
How do you know if you are lower?

Does it start again from row 0 in the upper section?

Looks like there are 8 rows in the bottom bit. Suggesting that there is a lower tier and upper tier in that bus shelter stand is tantamount to fraud.

hibs4life
06-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Tried booking online and kept getting Error messages , so called ticket line. They now can't book using their system (which I presume is essentially the same system as the on line one). so no tickets yet and am awaiting a call back which I'm told will hopefully be today, as they try to get those that support the system to make it work...:grr:

ManBearPig
06-01-2016, 12:38 PM
I keep getting error message online when trying to add to basket...

HibbyRod
06-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Tried booking online and kept getting Error messages, so called ticket line. They now can't book using their system (which I presume is essentially the same system as the on line one). so no tickets yet and am awaiting a call back which I'm told will hopefully be today, as they try to get those that support the system to make it work...:grr:

I'm in the same boat as you ....farcical!

Jay
06-01-2016, 12:43 PM
The whole system has crashed, I got to the basket and it went to error, after trying another couple of times I phoned to be told theirs had crashed too. I'm waiting on a call back once it's sorted.

Danderhall Hibs
06-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Looks like there are 8 rows in the bottom bit. Suggesting that there is a lower tier and upper tier in that bus shelter stand is tantamount to fraud.

:hilarious - it's just down the stairs when you come in rather than a tier.

HiBremian
06-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Personal Ad Alert :greengrin

Hibby Refugee

Loyal overseas Hibby (HibsTV subscriber, HSL member, KfK standing order etc etc) booked flight home for game v Morton 4 months ago, now needs ticket for PBS due to non-loyalty points status:grr:. Any help welcome. Please send PM. :thumbsup:

FromTheCapital
06-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Am I right in thinking that anyone with 90+ points is guaranteed a ticket?

TamHibs
06-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Am I right in thinking that anyone with 90+ points is guaranteed a ticket?

Yes as the 10k includes the 8k from today

FromTheCapital
06-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Yes as the 10k includes the 8k from today

I've got 423 points but my two little brothers both have 155 so I'm just planning on buying three next Wednesday instead of one today so we all sit together :aok

Oscar T Grouch
06-01-2016, 01:17 PM
When I got two this morning, it said there are instructions for the seats you have bought, please read these and tick that you have here. I could find no info about this but I ticked anyway. Should I worry about this? The seats are in the old stand section R I think, I am having a wee panic to myself now about it.

CallumLaidlaw
06-01-2016, 01:18 PM
When I got two this morning, it said there are instructions for the seats you have bought, please read these and tick that you have here. I could find no info about this but I ticked anyway. Should I worry about this? The seats are in the old stand section R I think, I am having a wee panic to myself now about it.

It always says that to be honest

Oscar T Grouch
06-01-2016, 01:20 PM
It always says that to be honest

Cheers Callum, worries gone :thumbsup:

JimBHibees
06-01-2016, 01:22 PM

The instructions are to come to the game in an all body anti contamination suit. :greengrin

madhibby
06-01-2016, 01:25 PM
I keep on getting the error reference once I have requested 5 tickets (I have 5 client reference numbers). I have tried sections B,C E and F of Wheatfield Stand. Can anybody provide me with the Hibs ticket office number to ring - might be quicker than trying to do it on line - already spend 30 minutes with no success. Thanks.

Oscar T Grouch
06-01-2016, 01:26 PM
The instructions are to come to the game in an all body anti contamination suit. :greengrin

:greengrin That goes without saying, I will also be taking a disinfectant spray for the seat lol

Oscar T Grouch
06-01-2016, 01:27 PM
I keep on getting the error reference once I have requested 5 tickets (I have 5 client reference numbers). I have tried sections B,C E and F of Wheatfield Stand. Can anybody provide me with the Hibs ticket office number to ring - might be quicker than trying to do it on line - already spend 30 minutes with no success. Thanks.

0131 661 1875

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-01-2016, 01:28 PM
This is murder online [emoji35] What number am I best to phone on?

Radium
06-01-2016, 01:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/666193805280956416/ZbXqVXFf_bigger.jpgHibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial) 6m6 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/684741566515265536)
We are currently experiencing difficulties with ticket purchases through our eTicketing and call centre.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/666193805280956416/ZbXqVXFf_bigger.jpgHibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial) 6m6 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/684741773877460993)
Our partners are working hard to sort the issue and we hope to be back in operation soon. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

madhibby
06-01-2016, 01:29 PM

Much appreciated.

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Sorted [emoji106] Two for upper F in the Wheatfield. B, C, D upper now fully sold out according to the nice girl on the phone

Thecat23
06-01-2016, 01:38 PM

I've been calling for 2 hours solid, not got through once so I wouldn't even bother mate.

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-01-2016, 01:39 PM
I've been calling for 2 hours solid, not got through once so I wouldn't even bother mate.

I just got through very first time mate! Guessing that was pot luck?? Ran for about a minute and I was about to hang up when she answered. Was sorted and off the phone in under a minute

Thecat23
06-01-2016, 01:41 PM
I just got through very first time mate! Guessing that was pot luck?? Ran for about a minute and I was about to hang up when she answered. Was sorted and off the phone in under a minute

Really? Mine still just ringing off!

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-01-2016, 01:42 PM

Yeah the 661 1875 number. Very first time

.Sean.
06-01-2016, 01:51 PM
Right behind me pal. Spoke to a Jambo pal of mine and said they're about the best seats in the place

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-01-2016, 01:55 PM

The last two years I've had weddings on Scottish cup final day! Ridiculous planning. Two years ago, thanks to Terry Butcher, it only caused me stress for a few weeks after I realised. Last year my invitation arrived at the start of April and was to be back by the end of the month. I didn't reply until after the Falkirk semi hoping that I would be replying 'no' due to attending the final. Broke my heart to reply yes the day after the semi [emoji17]
This year I've been invited to my mates wedding in bloody France on final day! Couldn't make it up. Can't even leave it until later down to decide as I would need to book flights etc now. Not sure what to do!! Awful

madhibby
06-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Just got through to the Hibs phone number after giving up online - managed to get 5 together but was in Section F as B,C,D and E only had single seats (or at least not 5 togother although not necessarily on same row) apart from the very front.

jeffers
06-01-2016, 02:20 PM

Got through as well mate, 2nd attempt. Could only get 2 together in block F of Wheatfield upper. so selling fast !

seanshow
06-01-2016, 02:24 PM
In the wheatfield each block, the rows are numbered 1 to 30 front to back apparently, and seats 1 to 29 right to left,( if you were looking at it from the pitch).

Which makes block D seats 14 or 15, right about the halfway line imo.

SteveHFC
06-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Anyone else in Section B Row 19. :wink:

Radium
06-01-2016, 02:35 PM
0844 still not able to book, but sorted through the ticket office number :greengrin

TamHibs
06-01-2016, 02:36 PM

We are all in row 16

grammyb111
06-01-2016, 02:41 PM
In the wheatfield each block seats are numbered 1 to 30 front to back apparently, and 1 to 29 right to left,( if you were looking at it from the pitch).

Which makes block D seats 12&13 in row 14 pretty much the best seats in the house :greengrin:na na:

JJP
06-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Online sales appear to be running ok now. Just bought my ticket.

hibs0666
06-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Which makes block D seats 12&13 in row 14 pretty much the best seats in the house :greengrin:na na:

You need to remember that the house we are visiting would not be out of place in a shanty town. However, I do miss the bush that used to grow in the deathtrap stand guttering.

Thecat23
06-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Yeah the 661 1875 number. Very first time

Got through just now on that number 👍🏼

In the wheatfield stand 6 rows from the front. Can't wait!

erin go bragh
06-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Couldn't get through online , tried for more than an hour . Ended up booking mine from the ticket office [ only seats left in the Wheatfield stand were in the last section ,numbers 1+2 :cbSo im in the Gorgie end again ,just like 2007 Semi [hope its a good omen ]

blackpoolhibs
06-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Piece of piss, only 10 points in the loyalty stakes but Hospitality takes anyone's money.

2 tickets purchased in 2 minutes flat. :thumbsup:

PatHead
06-01-2016, 03:21 PM

Section B Row 22 so I can flick peanuts at you each time we score! :wink:

Pete
06-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Piece of piss, only 10 points in the loyalty stakes but Hospitality takes anyone's money.

So that's hospitality sold out then?

Leithenhibby
06-01-2016, 03:30 PM

So that's hospitality sold out then?

Once Robbo takes his place, aye :greengrin

Hermit Crab
06-01-2016, 03:32 PM

I don't think thats right. Someone with little or no points can buy hospitality? :confused:

TamHibs
06-01-2016, 03:33 PM
I don't think thats right. Someone with little or no points can buy hospitality? :confused:

They can indeed. Hospitality isn't covered under the loyalty point scheme apparently

Pete
06-01-2016, 03:33 PM

It's always been that way. What's not right about it?

Thecat23
06-01-2016, 03:34 PM

Nothing wrong with that at all. They are paying much more so it should be open to anyone.

Hermit Crab
06-01-2016, 03:35 PM
They can indeed. Hospitality isn't covered under the loyalty point scheme apparently

Will they get points for the ticket? Neither are your mates apparently, remember Ibrox?

SteveHFC
06-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Section B Row 22 so I can flick peanuts at you each time we score! :wink:

I'll bring protection. :wink:

TamHibs
06-01-2016, 03:41 PM
Will get points for the ticket? Neither are your mates apparently, remember Ibrox?

I'm not sure of your point. I have no issues with anyone buying hospitality. In answer to your question though I'm not sure sure if they get points for buying hospitality for this game but anyone buying hospitality at Easter Road gain points unless the person is upgrading their season ticket for the game.

ronaldo7
06-01-2016, 04:03 PM

:aok: Plus 100 loyalty points for the privilege. It's only money.:wink:

my left peg
06-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Just bought four on line
Wheatfield lower row 2 section c,with no problems.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
06-01-2016, 04:35 PM
:aok: Plus 100 loyalty points for the privilege. It's only money.:wink:

:faf: :wink:

Andy74
06-01-2016, 04:40 PM
The hospitality question is a good one for the loyalty points. I'm going with a group in the hospitality but would otherwise have bought a regular ticket. I don't think there were any client refernces taken at all. Surely for paying even more for the package you should still get the points you would have got for a ticket on its own?

MSK
06-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Old rickety wooden ****hole asbestos flea infested main stand upper, 18-22 row H ...Wife says, at least we are not at the front and wont get wet if it rains, I suggested she sits with a bucket on her lap 😁

blackpoolhibs
06-01-2016, 04:57 PM
The hospitality question is a good one for the loyalty points. I'm going with a group in the hospitality but would otherwise have bought a regular ticket. I don't think there were any client refernces taken at all. Surely for paying even more for the package you should still get the points you would have got for a ticket on its own?

Paying what we have, i agree loyalty points should be given. In fact maybe 35-40 loyalty points considering the price?

Hermit Crab
06-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Paying what we have, i agree loyalty points should be given. In fact maybe 35-40 loyalty points considering the price?

:troll:

emerald green
06-01-2016, 05:27 PM
Right behind me pal. Spoke to a Jambo pal of mine and said they're about the best seats in the place

Does that mean they are facing away from the pitch?

davehiby
06-01-2016, 05:33 PM
gone for gorgie upper x row 13

Danderhall Hibs
06-01-2016, 05:36 PM

Seems logical.

tartanhibee
06-01-2016, 05:43 PM
The loyalty points system is way to complicated 5 points for this game 10 for this one 3 for this one.

It should be 1 point per game with 18 points being given for a season ticket at the start of the season. With a rolling 3 years with points dropping off monthly after that.

It would then show games attended.

This has probably been done to death.

Then it would show

Baldy Foghorn
06-01-2016, 05:51 PM
The loyalty points system is way to complicated 5 points for this game 10 for this one 3 for this one.

It should be 1 point per game with 18 points being given for a season ticket at the start of the season. With a rolling 3 years with points dropping off monthly after that.

It would then show games attended.

This has probably been done to death.

Then it would show

3 points was last season, it's 5 for league away games, 10 for home games....E-ticketing shows games attended or tickets bought for...

Pete
06-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Our group is having to wait for the second wave and I hope there isn't just the main stand upper left. It's a cramped, wooden death trap with stupid pillars. The main lower would be ideal.

Hermit Crab
06-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Our group is having to wait for the second wave and I hope there isn't just the main stand upper left. It's a cramped, wooden death trap with stupid pillars. The main lower would be ideal.

There will be the lower main on sale surely and the gorgie stand and probably lower reaches of the wheatfield too.

Leithenhibby
06-01-2016, 06:02 PM

You mean, "The Enclosure, with seats" :wink:

Andy74
06-01-2016, 06:20 PM

Problem solved. I'll be buying a couple of tickets for a mate with no points. Job done.

O'Rourke3
06-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Couldn't buy from my mobile or lap top this morning so got mine when I got home. E1 Row 23 so pinging my peanuts at Pretty Boy I think!:na na:

Famous Fiver
06-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Hospitality and Tynecastle in the same sentence. You're having a laugh!!!

Far better to contribute to Hibs through gathering loyalty points than lining the Jambo pockets purchasing hospitality, or have I missed something?

Danderhall Hibs
06-01-2016, 06:52 PM
3 points was last season, it's 5 for league away games, 10 for home games....E-ticketing shows games attended or tickets bought for...

150 for last years ST and 180 for this year's ST. 10 for last season's semi final, how many for this one?

stoneyburn hibs
06-01-2016, 07:01 PM
This has probably been asked many times on this thread, so apologies.

Want to get 2 tickets for the boy and myself but the laddie doesn't have a client reference number, currently has a youth season ticket. Is my only option to wait until the general sale ?

leggeto
06-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Does anyone know what the important info says for the front row of the wheatfield,can't click on it on my phone

.Sean.
06-01-2016, 07:08 PM

Want to get 2 tickets for the boy and myself but the laddie doesn't have a client reference number, currently has a youth season ticket. Is my only option to wait until the general sale ?
His client reference number will be on his season ticket? :confused:

Baldy Foghorn
06-01-2016, 07:15 PM
150 for last years ST and 180 for this year's ST. 10 for last season's semi final, how many for this one?

No idea DH

DH1875
06-01-2016, 07:16 PM

If he has a season ticket he will have a client ref number. You just need to set up his account

SteveHFC
06-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Anyone know if the tickets will be available to collect tomorrow.

Scouse Hibee
06-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Anyone know if the tickets will be available to collect tomorrow.

It said 48 hours for collection

stoneyburn hibs
06-01-2016, 07:22 PM
His client reference number will be on his season ticket? :confused:

If he has a season ticket he will have a client ref number. You just need to set up his account

Ta, I'm thick and now have a red face as I didn't realize that I could use his also. Thought it would be ineligible due to him not having an adult season ticket.

stoneyburn hibs
06-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Ta, I'm thick and now have a red face as I didn't realize that I could use his also. Thought it would be ineligible due to him not having an adult season ticket.

Sorted, Area G row 10 in the wheatfield.

bingo70
06-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Anyone know if the 'upper tier' (stop laughing) rows start at 1 or if they're continued on from the lower tier?

I'm in the upper tier row 9, no sure if that's likely to be the front row in the top bit or 9 rows up in the top bit?

I think that makes sense

B.H.F.C
06-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Anyone know if the 'upper tier' (stop laughing) rows start at 1 or if they're continued on from the lower tier?

I'm in the upper tier row 9, no sure if that's likely to be the front row in the top bit or 9 rows up in the top bit?

I think that makes sense

Sure it just continues

trev the hat
06-01-2016, 08:35 PM

I think that makes sense

I'm in row 11 & am guessing that's approx 3 rows up from the entrance / exit tunnels. Think there's around 8 in the lower bit.

StevieBoyKdy
06-01-2016, 08:57 PM
For people waiting for next week who are on 90 plus, is it 10000 people total including the ones on 180 plus who are valid for this bracket? Not separate ten thousand. Meaning 90 points pretty much Guarentees you a ticket if you want it? Thanks

GordonHFC
06-01-2016, 09:00 PM
How many rows are there in total in the Wheatfield Stand?

Sir David Gray
06-01-2016, 09:08 PM

I bet it's 51.

oconnors_strip
06-01-2016, 09:59 PM

The back row is 30

Billy Whizz
06-01-2016, 10:00 PM

Think it goes from 1, front row, to around 30 at the back. Hearts complicate it by having blocks

The Harp
06-01-2016, 10:29 PM
Wheatfield Sect E, Row 11, Seat 1
Wasn't going to go to this but went to the last one & we won 😄

You'll be forgiven for thinking you've got the cast of Cocoon sitting immediately in front of you in the shape of 4 grumpy auld Hibees. Enjoy the game!?!

seanshow
06-01-2016, 11:12 PM

In the wheatfield each block, the rows are numbered 1 to 30 front to back apparently, and seats 1 to 29 right to left,( if you were looking at it from the pitch).

:wink:

Bristolhibby
07-01-2016, 12:16 AM
The last two years I've had weddings on Scottish cup final day! Ridiculous planning. Two years ago, thanks to Terry Butcher, it only caused me stress for a few weeks after I realised. Last year my invitation arrived at the start of April and was to be back by the end of the month. I didn't reply until after the Falkirk semi hoping that I would be replying 'no' due to attending the final. Broke my heart to reply yes the day after the semi [emoji17]
This year I've been invited to my mates wedding in bloody France on final day! Couldn't make it up. Can't even leave it until later down to decide as I would need to book flights etc now. Not sure what to do!! Awful

Yip, I'm away all weekend at a wedding in Cup Final day in May.

To compound matters it's my youngest sons 5th birthday on the 13th of March!

I'm sure we'll have a party on Saturday, but TBH I could do without the dilemma.

J

Onceinawhile
07-01-2016, 08:01 AM
For people waiting for next week who are on 90 plus, is it 10000 people total including the ones on 180 plus who are valid for this bracket? Not separate ten thousand. Meaning 90 points pretty much Guarentees you a ticket if you want it? Thanks

Yes that's correct. We have 11,000 tickets so barring a late rush of half season tickets you're guaranteed. Might be difficult to get seats together though. I'm hoping for three.

trev the hat
07-01-2016, 08:30 AM
You'll be forgiven for thinking you've got the cast of Cocoon sitting immediately in front of you in the shape of 4 grumpy auld Hibees. Enjoy the game!?!

Haha, I'll say hello 👍 Shortest guy right in front of me please 😄

marxman
07-01-2016, 09:17 AM
I'm looking to buy a ticket for nephew (his mum takers him to Pars game so want to make him into a Hibby :wink:) Trouble is he's only 8 and hasn't been to many Hibs games. question is - can I get a ticket now with my points? I've got enough points for myself but cant seem to get one for the laddie - do I need to wait for general release to get his ticket :confused:

TamHibs
07-01-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm looking to buy a ticket for nephew (his mum takers him to Pars game so want to make him into a Hibby :wink:) Trouble is he's only 8 and hasn't been to many Hibs games. question is - can I get a ticket now with my points? I've got enough points for myself but cant seem to get one for the laddie - do I need to wait for general release to get his ticket :confused:

You will need to unfortunately, unless you buy a ticket in his name for say the St Mirren game on the 23rd Jan. He'll then have 10 points & you'll be able to purchase in the wave after the half season tickets.

Although it will be a scramble.

Brightside
07-01-2016, 09:44 AM

I think that makes sense

It must continue as im in the back row 29. E Im sure they only have 29 rows in total.

Salt N Sauzee
07-01-2016, 09:50 AM
When are tickets available to those with only 48 loyalty points?

marxman
07-01-2016, 09:53 AM
You will need to unfortunately, unless you buy a ticket in his name for say the St Mirren game on the 23rd Jan. He'll then have 10 points & you'll be able to purchase in the wave after the half season tickets.

Although it will be a scramble.

Thanks for that, thought that might be the case

B.H.F.C
07-01-2016, 09:57 AM
It must continue as im in the back row 29. E Im sure they only have 29 rows in total.

Hope not as my ticket is for row 30!

Brightside
07-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Hope not as my ticket is for row 30!

Carpark for you. ;-)

Danderhall Hibs
07-01-2016, 10:21 AM

*Holds hand*

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6031

hibs0666
07-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Carpark for you. ;-)

Watch out for the dog shiitte.

Lancs Harp
07-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Purely out of interest the following info was taken from the St Johnstone fans site regarding their ticket sales

"Semi Final ticket arrangements are a max of 2 tickets for season ticket holders. Can see our allocation being snapped up pretty quick. How many season ticket holders do we have?

On Saturday 30th January, Saints meet Hibernian FC in the semi-final of the Scottish League Cup presented by Utilita. The match is at Tynecastle Stadium in Edinburgh with a 3pm kick-off.
The match is all-ticket with a capacity crowd anticipated and Saints supporters have been allocated the entire Roseburn Stand (the normal ‘away’ stand) with just over 3,300 seats available. Depending on demand there is a potential for a further 500 tickets in the Main Stand.
Season Ticket holders will be given priority for the sale of these tickets and on submission of voucher number 25 from the Season Ticket book will be entitled to a maximum of two tickets per season ticket. Priority sale dates will be the 5th and 6th January and Season Ticket holders can apply in person or by telephone (01738 455000 – 9.30am to 5pm). Those applying by telephone will have their season ticket holders status verified.
On 7th and 8th January those supporters who received a voucher as they paid for cash entry at the December match v Heart of Midlothian FC can purchase two tickets for the semi-final on submission of the voucher received.
Thereafter, any tickets remaining will go sale at the end of the Scottish Cup tie against Kilmarnock FC on Saturday 9th January.
There are only two categories of ticket which are priced as follows:
Adults - £20
Juveniles Under 16 years of age - £5"

Possible extra 500 tickets in the Main stand if they don't sell out the Roseburn?

Moulin Yarns
07-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Purely out of interest the following info was taken from the St Johnstone fans site regarding their ticket sales

"Semi Final ticket arrangements are a max of 2 tickets for season ticket holders. Can see our allocation being snapped up pretty quick. How many season ticket holders do we have?

On Saturday 30th January, Saints meet Hibernian FC in the semi-final of the Scottish League Cup presented by Utilita. The match is at Tynecastle Stadium in Edinburgh with a 3pm kick-off.
The match is all-ticket with a capacity crowd anticipated and Saints supporters have been allocated the entire Roseburn Stand (the normal ‘away’ stand) with just over 3,300 seats available. Depending on demand there is a potential for a further 500 tickets in the Main Stand.
Season Ticket holders will be given priority for the sale of these tickets and on submission of voucher number 25 from the Season Ticket book will be entitled to a maximum of two tickets per season ticket. Priority sale dates will be the 5th and 6th January and Season Ticket holders can apply in person or by telephone (01738 455000 – 9.30am to 5pm). Those applying by telephone will have their season ticket holders status verified.
On 7th and 8th January those supporters who received a voucher as they paid for cash entry at the December match v Heart of Midlothian FC can purchase two tickets for the semi-final on submission of the voucher received.
Thereafter, any tickets remaining will go sale at the end of the Scottish Cup tie against Kilmarnock FC on Saturday 9th January.
There are only two categories of ticket which are priced as follows:
Adults - £20
Juveniles Under 16 years of age - £5"

Possible extra 500 tickets in the Main stand if they don't sell out the Roseburn?

The plan on our ticket site has a block of the main stand unavailable. That'll be it.

The Harp
07-01-2016, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=trev the hat;4539119]Haha, I'll say hello  Shortest guy right in front of me please 

Oh dear, the reason for me getting one of the seats at an aisle was to give the tallest among us a bit extra leg room.:devil: Don't worry though, I'll tell him to stoop every time we're attacking.:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
07-01-2016, 04:52 PM

18th.......

.Sean.
07-01-2016, 05:47 PM
When one of the teams who are faring better than most in the Premier League feel they'll struggle to shift just over 3000 tickets for a Semi-final is it any wonder the game in general is in dire straits? Should they win the tie they deserve no more than 4000 for the final, absolute diddy club

Lancs Harp
07-01-2016, 06:28 PM
St Johnstone appear to be holding back on selling block H which is the block nearest the Wheatfield. They have sold out the upper middle blocks.

I think we could well get the extra 500 main stand seats.

GreenCastle
09-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Got my 4 last night - seems most of Wheatfield are sold.

Hopefully fans snap up the remaining tickets.

10am Wednesday 6th -12th January: 180 points
10am Wednesday 13th – 17th January: 90 points
10am Monday 18th January: 1 point
10am Friday 22nd January: General sale

lucky
10-01-2016, 09:12 AM
When one of the teams who are faring better than most in the Premier League feel they'll struggle to shift just over 3000 tickets for a Semi-final is it any wonder the game in general is in dire straits? Should they win the tie they deserve no more than 4000 for the final, absolute diddy club

Hate posts like this. Everyone knows that St.Johnstone don't have a big support but like every club lots more fans make an effort to go to cup finals. That way they might start attending more games. Also the population of Perth is around 40000. So not the biggest of catchment areas

Moulin Yarns
10-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Hate posts like this. Everyone knows that St.Johnstone don't have a big support but like every club lots more fans make an effort to go to cup finals. That way they might start attending more games. Also the population of Perth is around 40000. So not the biggest of catchment areas

The city population is about 47,000 but their potential support covers all of Perthshire, 146,652 at the 2011 census.

GreenCastle
10-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Maybe worth a thread title change?

Tickets on sale now maybe ?

Lucius Apuleius
11-01-2016, 07:57 AM

Agree, it stinks of big club mentality and bugs me. That us the support they have and well done them for supporting them.

portycabbage
11-01-2016, 08:32 AM
The city population is about 47,000 but their potential support covers all of Perthshire, 146,652 at the 2011 census.

The corresponding figures for Edinburgh and for the Lothians are just under 500,000 and around 850,000, so St johnstone do ok I suppose in comparison to us/Yams.

oneone73
11-01-2016, 08:35 AM

But large parts of Perthshire are just as close to Dundee as they are to Perth. I went to school in Blairgowrie and there were lots of DU and Dundee fans.

hibee_girl
11-01-2016, 09:19 AM
St Johnstone's tickets went on sale at 9.30 this morning, sold out 40 minutes later. They've asked for more.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3992

HH81
11-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Season ticket holders are getting far too long to buy the tickets. Couple of days each section would have been fine.

Scottie
11-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Season ticket holders are getting far too long to buy the tickets. Couple of days each section would have been fine.
Rubbish they put their money upfront towards the club and deserve everything they get IMO.

Hermit Crab
11-01-2016, 09:41 AM

Wind yer neck in. How can you have a dig at the fans who consistently back the club both financially and turn up to games to support the team.

TamHibs
11-01-2016, 09:46 AM

Not sure what point bracket you come under but just chill out. We still won't sell out in the 2nd wave of tickets!

Lancs Harp
11-01-2016, 09:48 AM
St Johnstone's tickets went on sale at 9.30 this morning, sold out 40 minutes later. They've asked for more.

That's on general sale , they were on sale to season ticket holders/voucher holders a week ago.

Looks like we wont be getting the extra 500 for the main stand then.

hibee_girl
11-01-2016, 09:55 AM
That's on general sale , they were on sale to season ticket holders/voucher holders a week ago.

Ah I see :aok:

Hermit Crab
11-01-2016, 09:55 AM

I never expected to get those extra tickets. St Johnstone allowed two per season ticket

JimBHibees
11-01-2016, 10:09 AM

Got to be said when you see that you maybe think from their perspective they should have asked for more in the first place. They won the cup recently so another semi final on a Saturday with not too far too travel was always going to be attractive especially given their form and that they will be fancying their chances to win also.

hibs0666
11-01-2016, 10:29 AM

Sell-out it is then - should be a cracking atmosphere.

NAE NOOKIE
11-01-2016, 10:39 AM

Bang on mate .... The same with Ross County if they beat Celtic. That'll learn the two of them when they meet in the final :aok:

Hermit Crab
11-01-2016, 10:56 AM

Ridiculous comment, Should we win how many tickets do we deserve for the final? 9000 as we've barely got that in season ticket sales??? Wheres the 35,000 we took to Hampden in 2007??

Hermit Crab
11-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Bang on mate .... The same with Ross County if they beat Celtic. That'll learn the two of them when they meet in the final :aok:

Aye because a national cup final with only 8000 fans allowed to attend would look amazing on tv. Laughable.

NAE NOOKIE
11-01-2016, 11:39 AM
Aye because a national cup final with only 8000 fans allowed to attend would look amazing on tv. Laughable.

Erm! ...... I think that's the point I was making mate :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
11-01-2016, 11:49 AM
[/B]

Ridiculous comment, Should we win how many tickets do we deserve for the final? 9000 as we've barely got that in season ticket sales??? Wheres the 35,000 we took to Hampden in 2007??

Exactly.

The whole point of playing semis and finals at a neutral venue is so that none of the teams has an unfair advantage. If you have one team with 3/4 of the crowd that's hardly in the spirit of fair play. No matter what size a club is, if they can sell half the ground that's what they should get. Us v Celtic being a prime example, the relative size of our home attendances should be ( and is ) irrelevant.

Baldy Foghorn
11-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Wind yer neck in. How can you have a dig at the fans who consistently back the club both financially and turn up to games to support the team.

Never goes mate, wanted Ibrox ticket and ticket for this one......

Hermit Crab
11-01-2016, 11:52 AM

Points make prizes, well in this case tickets. If you want a ticket collect the points like the rest of us.

GreenCastle
11-01-2016, 06:50 PM
If you buy tickets for this are loyalty points added to your tally?

Ringothedog
11-01-2016, 06:55 PM

Yes

HH81
11-01-2016, 07:11 PM

And now a derby ticket.

We best not get into the loyalty debate we know how much of a pickle it gets you in.

Canon Hannan
11-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Think I will go In the Saints end. Scarf and all. Hidden underneath.

Andy74
11-01-2016, 07:47 PM

Unless you are paying for hospitality it seems!

Scouse Hibee
11-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Collected my tickets today, can't wait for it now.

Scouse Hibee
11-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Unless you are paying for hospitality it seems!

You don't need an allocation to buy them either so you can't have it both ways I guess. Though I would still expect to get points if I was a regular purchaser.

Hermit Crab
11-01-2016, 08:02 PM
And now a derby ticket.

We best not get into the loyalty debate we know how much of a pickle it gets you in.

You'll make many friends with post like this. I'll be first to tell it how it is. You've got a slim chance for the semi and absolutely no chance for the derby.

HH81
11-01-2016, 08:19 PM
You'll make many friends with post like this. I'll be first to tell it how it is. You've got a slim chance for the semi and absolutely no chance for the derby.

Thanks for your support.