PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO FOR ROVERS REMATCH

RSS Bot
04-01-2016, 11:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6024)

Hermit Crab
05-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Just passed Starks park on the train. The goalmouth at the home end looks unplayable at the moment. A lot of water lying on the pitch in that area. Still, it's only Tuesday.

JimBHibees
05-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Just passed Starks park on the train. The goalmouth at the home end looks unplayable at the moment. A lot of water lying on the pitch in that area. Still, it's only Tuesday.

Pretty sure a couple of their home games have been postponed for waterlogged pitch so will depend on weather in the next few days.

lord bunberry
05-01-2016, 02:22 PM
Pretty sure a couple of their home games have been postponed for waterlogged pitch so will depend on weather in the next few days.
I'm holding off buying tickets for the game until Friday because of the weather. I struggle to make midweek away games and the bairn and her indoors can't make it either. I'm not wasting £45 on tickets for a game I might not see.

Hermit Crab
05-01-2016, 03:17 PM

Yeah the pitch waterlogged a few time recently. Plenty time though but it was pissing down in Fife earlier today. No idea what it's like now.

hibee_girl
05-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Weather forecast at the moment for Friday and Saturday is heavy rain

JimBHibees
05-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Yeah the pitch waterlogged a few time recently. Plenty time though but it was pissing down in Fife earlier today. No idea what it's like now.

The forcast is mixed with some heavy rain showers forecast for Thursday and Friday think they will want it on though so think it will need to be bad for it to be off.

mim
05-01-2016, 03:21 PM

Raining

Lago
05-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Raining
Yip all day.