PDA

View Full Version : Alex Harris

1875er
04-01-2016, 07:38 AM
Whats the story with Alex Harris these days?

Did he go down to Queen of The South as part of the Carmichael deal? Does anyone know if he is getting any game time?

Thecat23
04-01-2016, 07:41 AM
Don't think anything has changed. He's not part of Stubbs plans and is free to find a club. No idea if he's been playing for QOS.

portycabbage
04-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Whats the story with Alex Harris these days?

Did he go down to Queen of The South as part of the Carmichael deal? Does anyone know if he is getting any game time?

It's a year loan I think, not sure if that was part of the Carmichael deal. He seems to play most weeks, although I think both of queens goals at the weekend were just after he was subbed! Think he's done ok by and large though.

Alan62
04-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Alex was Queens' man of the match in their game before they played us at Easter Road. He then missed the Hibs' game because he's still our player. He's on a year's loan at QoS and, theoretically, would return to Easter Road at the end of this season.

Ozyhibby
04-01-2016, 08:59 AM
His Hibs career is over but well done to the lad for going away and getting himself game time. Stanton and Handling will need to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-C
04-01-2016, 09:02 AM
His Hibs career is over but well done to the lad for going away and getting himself game time. Stanton and Handling will need to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely Stanton, still think there's a decent players in there and he needs to be playing, hardy even getting on the bench nowadays and we're short of midfield cover too.

JHFC
04-01-2016, 09:48 AM
How's Scott Martin getting on, does anybody know?

nellio
04-01-2016, 10:08 AM
A real shame about Alex, he looked superb when he first broke through.

EdinMike
04-01-2016, 10:25 AM

Think he's made about 3 appearances for them, scored a couple though.

CRAZYHIBBY
04-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Just lost his way completely. ...looked fantastic at first but that may have been due to him playing in a ***** team...good luck to him. ...hopefully handling goes as well

Smartie
04-01-2016, 11:44 AM

I saw him play for Forfar on Boxing Day.

He had a decent game - some really nice touches and a few driving runs. The weather conditions were shocking (very strong wind from one end to the other and heavy rain) but it was a plastic pitch and he did well.

I was surprised that he was wearing the number nine jersey and he did look like he was playing up front, or a wide forward type position.

He was comfortably Forfar's best player.

He also made the worst tackle of the game when he went in very late on a defender when the ball was gone and was pretty lucky only to get booked.

Tbh I thought there were shades of Scott Brown's early performances about him. Put himself about, ran at defenders, a bit of dodgy discipline and a nice wee swagger.

If he were to come back I don't think he'd be far off being a first team player already and I think he could go on to be an excellent player.

JHFC
04-01-2016, 11:54 AM
I saw him play for Forfar on Boxing Day.

He had a decent game - some really nice touches and a few driving runs. The weather conditions were shocking (very strong wind from one end to the other and heavy rain) but it was a plastic pitch and he did well.

I was surprised that he was wearing the number nine jersey and he did look like he was playing up front, or a wide forward type position.

He was comfortably Forfar's best player.

He also made the worst tackle of the game when he went in very late on a defender when the ball was gone and was pretty lucky only to get booked.

Tbh I thought there were shades of Scott Brown's early performances about him. Put himself about, ran at defenders, a bit of dodgy discipline and a nice wee swagger.

If he were to come back I don't think he'd be far off being a first team player already and I think he could go on to be an excellent player.

Sounds all very promising. Thanks for the info 👍🏻