hibees 7062
03-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Signed for Dundee Utd from Spartans . Good move for him

greenlex
03-01-2016, 09:59 PM
A better move than Hibs?

monktonharp
03-01-2016, 10:03 PM
sounds like a great move for the boy. nae idea what he does, but I have the feeling he's not the answer to mixu's problems

Del Boy
03-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Good player, might do a job in the championship.

hibees 7062
03-01-2016, 10:14 PM
sounds like a great move for the boy. nae idea what he does, but I have the feeling he's not the answer to mixu's problems

Young striker

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Good pal of mine. Talented boy as well. Needs to cut the night out on the town out though!

PatHead
03-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Good pal of mine. Talented boy as well. Needs to cut the night out on the town out though!

Is it true Hibs were interested but he chose the Arabs over us?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Is it true Hibs were interested but he chose the Arabs over us?

Not spoken to him in a few days but I can ask? Pretty sure he would have chosen Hibs if they were interested as he's a Hibs fan.

andrew70
04-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Not spoken to him in a few days but I can ask? Pretty sure he would have chosen Hibs if they were interested as he's a Hibs fan.

Don't think he was given that choice.

monktonharp
04-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Good player, might do a job in the championship.I was not trying to be a clever clogs, and wish the young man all the best with his career. I do think D.Utd are almost certainly down this season though. been coming for a while, and it will not bother me.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-01-2016, 01:29 AM

Steady. Let the boy work that out for himself rather than putting this sort of stuff out on the internet for somebody to cast up in the future.

Use the loaf before typing................

CapitalGreen
04-01-2016, 01:35 AM

A good pal wouldn't post that second sentence online.

Dunbar Hibee
04-01-2016, 03:12 AM
A good pal wouldn't post that second sentence online.

Exactly what I thought.

Peanut Shaz
04-01-2016, 11:09 AM
I know someone involved at Spartans committee level. Not going in to too much detail as I genuinely believe contracts should remain private. But it was all about what was on offer from both teams. It wasn't all about money either. Length of contract, loan spells etc were involved. It really isn't as straightforward as we like to think.

Leith_Hibee
04-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Hibs decided not to offer Aaron a deal.

Even if they did, I suspect he would have picked United over the club he supports for a couple of reasons. Mixu being a striker is one, and the other is that when he was on trial with United he had the opportunity to train with the first team.

His goal at the weekend against Edinburgh City was a cracking volley!

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Any idea why the boy that scores all the Edinburgh City goals hasn't been picked up? Scored 2 on Saturday in the 3-2 win.

Do Spartans actively push their players to the pro teams?

Leith_Hibee
04-01-2016, 02:52 PM
Any idea why the boy that scores all the Edinburgh City goals hasn't been picked up? Scored 2 on Saturday in the 3-2 win.

Do Spartans actively push their players to the pro teams?

Not sure why he hasn't been picked up, maybe for missing penalties :wink:, how old is he?

Spartans dont push their players to pro teams but will not stand in any players way if they want to go. Over the last few seasons they have been banging their heads against a glass ceiling and players often want a new challenge. Kadar, Malin (Forfar), Hoskins (Berwick), Whately (Arbroath). Now there is a route into the the football league the league has become a lot more competitive.

Last season George Hunter was sold to St Johnstone due to the goals he was scoring in the Youth Scottish Cup against pro development teams. He never played a senior game for Spartans.

Aaron this season has scored all types of goals, he can strike a ball with either foot which helps. He's only 18 and has averaged more than a goal a game. The boy deserves his opportunity.

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Not sure why he hasn't been picked up, maybe for missing penalties :wink:, how old is he?

Spartans dont push their players to pro teams but will not stand in any players way if they want to go. Over the last few seasons they have been banging their heads against a glass ceiling and players often want a new challenge. Kadar, Malin (Forfar), Hoskins (Berwick), Whately (Arbroath). Now there is a route into the the football league the league has become a lot more competitive.

Last season George Hunter was sold to St Johnstone due to the goals he was scoring in the Youth Scottish Cup against pro development teams. He never played a senior game for Spartans.

Aaron this season has scored all types of goals, he can strike a ball with either foot which helps. He's only 18 and has averaged more than a goal a game. The boy deserves his opportunity.

Didn't they all miss a penalty on Saturday? :greengrin

I think he's mid 20s - scored a barrow load in the last 2 seasons but maybe seen as too old. Although what age was Vardy when he was picked up?

jdships
04-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Steady. Let the boy work that out for himself rather than putting this sort of stuff out on the internet for somebody to cast up in the future.

Use the loaf before typing................

Unfortunately it seems to a regular ocurance
No harm as long as you are in control "!!