PDA

View Full Version : The last 10 Games

Islington Hibs
03-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Over the last 10 games Falkirk are the form side- 26 points and unbeaten to our 25. Rangers have lost twice and drawn 2 and have scored 20 points.

Our trip to Falkirk in 2 weeks is a very big challenge. A win would set us up very nicely. Rangers for all their crowing are far from invincible and remain their for the taking.

Perhaps we have had a bit of a dip in form but despite that we have every chance.

rcarter1
03-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Over the last 10 games Falkirk are the form side- 26 points and unbeaten to our 25. Rangers have lost twice and drawn 2 and have scored 20 points.

Our trip to Falkirk in 2 weeks is a very big challenge. A win would set us up very nicely. Rangers for all their crowing are far from invincible and remain their for the taking.

Perhaps we have had a bit of a dip in form but despite that we have every chance.

:agree: Lots of big challenges for all three teams. Rangers may coast from here to the finish, but Id be surprised they don't slip up somewhere. Just means we need to go on another big run to stay in touch/capitolise.

Sir David Gray
03-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Remaining head to head fixtures;

Sevco

Falkirk (H)
Hibs (A)
Falkirk (A)

Falkirk

Hibs (H)
Sevco (A)
Sevco (H)
Hibs (A)

Hibs

Falkirk (A)
Sevco (H)
Falkirk (H)

Good for us that we only have 3 fixtures left against the other two and two of those games are at home.

Just Jimmy
03-01-2016, 03:49 PM
A dip in form? We were undefeated in 17 and lost 1 game away. We then won our next game...

If thats a dip in form give me it every season.

Ronniekirk
03-01-2016, 04:23 PM

Can't argue with the stats ,but The Rangers are still top and three points clear and have scored 10'goals in thier last two games ,so they may be coming out thier dip at just the right time .

We just need to keep on finding ways to win games and see what happens .

StevieBoyKdy
03-01-2016, 04:36 PM
While it's been a terrific run of form I can't help but think the games between the top three will play the final or overall part difference between the three. I expect Falkirk to fall away gradually. But rangers have taken 6 points swing of us, you or I can't help but think if we managed to nick a draw at iprox it may be a crucial blow to them. Still only negative, think we have a solid team and hopefully Rangers get complacent and big headed. They are long over due some injuries they are carried by the full backs and waghorn

greenlex
03-01-2016, 04:39 PM
While it's been a terrific run of form I can't help but think the games between the top three will play the final or overall part difference between the three. I expect Falkirk to fall away gradually. But rangers have taken 6 points swing of us, you or I can't help but think if we managed to nick a draw at iprox it may be a crucial blow to them. Still only negative, think we have a solid team and hopefully Rangers get complacent and big headed. They are long over due some injuries they are carried by the full backs and waghorn no they haven't they are 3 ahead in the head to head so it's not a six point swing. The rest of your post is valid tho.

monktonharp
03-01-2016, 05:50 PM
While it's been a terrific run of form I can't help but think the games between the top three will play the final or overall part difference between the three. I expect Falkirk to fall away gradually. But rangers have taken 6 points swing of us, you or I can't help but think if we managed to nick a draw at iprox it may be a crucial blow to them. Still only negative, think we have a solid team and hopefully Rangers get complacent and big headed. They are long over due some injuries they are carried by the full backs and waghornI watched most of the Falkirk game last night, and the second half, they were pretty pish. looked like Alloa were likely to score. weather and underfoot conditions aside, I was not overly impressed

Ronniekirk
03-01-2016, 05:55 PM
I watched most of the Falkirk game last night, and the second half, they were pretty pish. looked like Alloa were likely to score. weather and underfoot conditions aside, I was not overly impressed

A few people have been saying that for a while ,but makes thier Wee run unbeaten all the more impressive .Its the sign of a good team that they can still pick up points when playing poorly ,The Rangers wouldn't know about that ,as that can't do that , when they dip ,they drop points all over the shop :wink: which is pleasing for us