PDA

View Full Version : Highlights From Yesterday

brog
03-01-2016, 11:44 AM
I just watched highlights & have following random thoughts & questions, bearing in mind 10 minutes hardly reflects the whole game.
1. I thought Daly was joining Yams on 1 Jan, why was he playing yesterday?
2. David Gray should have scored with free header in first half, taking those chances make things so much easier for us.
3. Probably the most stonewall pen I've ever seen, not one Raith player protested.
4. I think JC got too cute with his pen but he did really well with rebound, could easily have lifted over bar.
5. Didn't see Henderson on highlights at all, McGinn on the other hand was involved everywhere.
6. How was the boy Craigen for Raith? I've been quite impressed with him. IIRC we were linked with him when he was at Jags.
7. We won, decent crowd & team spirit seems to remain high. GGTTH!

HibbyKeith
03-01-2016, 12:00 PM
I just watched highlights & have following random thoughts & questions, bearing in mind 10 minutes hardly reflects the whole game.
1. I thought Daly was joining Yams on 1 Jan, why was he playing yesterday?
2. David Gray should have scored with free header in first half, taking those chances make things so much easier for us.
3. Probably the most stonewall pen I've ever seen, not one Raith player protested.
4. I think JC got too cute with his pen but he did really well with rebound, could easily have lifted over bar.
5. Didn't see Henderson on highlights at all, McGinn on the other hand was involved everywhere.
6. How was the boy Craigen for Raith? I've been quite impressed with him. IIRC we were linked with him when he was at Jags.
7. We won, decent crowd & team spirit seems to remain high. GGTTH!

His contract with Raith doesn't end until the end of January.

Libby Hibby
03-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Point 6 Brog - I liked him, stood out for me, nice neat touches, always wanted the ball, would be a good squad addition for us

Tynie01011973
03-01-2016, 12:08 PM
I asked that question a while ago. Apparently his playing contract with Raith runs out tomorrow 4/1 so he won't play next week against us.

cammy1969
03-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Point 6 Brog - I liked him, stood out for me, nice neat touches, always wanted the ball, would be a good squad addition for us

Same here I thought he was their best player

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1van Sprou7e
03-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Where can I watch some highlights?

HibbyKeith
03-01-2016, 12:35 PM
Wouldn't mind having longer look at their Left back McKeown.

If I'm honest I've not really studied him defensively, but he looks physically strong, has a decent turn of pace and his crosses into the box both from foot and the throw in's were all dangerous.

brog
03-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Wouldn't mind having longer look at their Left back McKeown.

If I'm honest I've not really studied him defensively, but he looks physically strong, has a decent turn of pace and his crosses into the box both from foot and the throw in's were all dangerous.

Yes, I thought he was decent in Q of S game on Alba. As I mentioned earlier he gave away the pen but didn't even make a token protest. Far too honest to make it! A further thought is pitch looked pretty good considering recent weather. Was that the case?

brog
03-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Where can I watch some highlights?

I watched it as a subscriber to Hibs TV. I think the goal is on free view.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Raiths number 4 was decent I thought.