PDA

View Full Version : HSL - New membership option

Ozyhibby
03-01-2016, 11:52 AM
Did everyone get a leaflet at the match yesterday?
There is now a new membership option of £7.73 per month to join HSL which will hopefully encourage a few more members to back Alan Stubbs in the January transfer window.
It only takes 2 minutes to sign up, I promise. [emoji3]
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerald green
03-01-2016, 12:15 PM
There is now a new membership option of £7.73 per month to join HSL which will hopefully encourage a few more members to back Alan Stubbs in the January transfer window.

I didn't see leaflets being distributed yesterday. Maybe I just didn't notice? :rolleyes:

Anyway, on a slightly different note, I was asked by HSL in an email if I wanted to change my DD to continue my existing monthly payments automatically after the first 12 months payments had been taken totalling £225.00. I agreed to do this, as I had no intention of stopping contributing after only 12 months and sent an email back to HSL to confirm.

I haven't received any acknowledgement of my email, and was wondering if I should expect one?

Secondly, unless I've missed this too, I haven't seen much (anything?) on what sort of take up there's been on continuing payments after 12 months are up.

Can anyone advise/comment please?

Billychaotic182
03-01-2016, 12:17 PM
I was given one from Jordan Sinclair. Was good to see the youth team handing out the leaflets

Ozyhibby
03-01-2016, 12:34 PM
I didn't see leaflets being distributed yesterday. Maybe I just didn't notice? :rolleyes:

Anyway, on a slightly different note, I was asked by HSL in an email if I wanted to change my DD to continue my existing monthly payments automatically after the first 12 months payments had been taken totalling £225.00. I agreed to do this, as I had no intention of stopping contributing after only 12 months and sent an email back to HSL to confirm.

I haven't received any acknowledgement of my email, and was wondering if I should expect one?

Secondly, unless I've missed this too, I haven't seen much (anything?) on what sort of take up there's been on continuing payments after 12 months are up.

Only people who signed up at the very beginning are affected by the 12 month cut off. I think the vast majority will renew.
The majority of people who signed up will have done so indefinitely.
LeithenHibby will be able to give a more accurate answer to that.

emerald green
03-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Only people who signed up at the very beginning are affected by the 12 month cut off. I think the vast majority will renew.
The majority of people who signed up will have done so indefinitely.
LeithenHibby will be able to give a more accurate answer to that.

Thanks for that. I'm sure I must have been one of those who signed up at the very beginning. :aok:

Ozyhibby
03-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Thanks for that. I'm sure I must have been one of those who signed up at the very beginning. :aok:

Probably makes you an uber fan. [emoji6]

03-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Will be renewing mine next month. Strongly urge everybody who can to sign up as well.

kaimendhibs
03-01-2016, 03:37 PM

I got a reply within a couple of hours. Mibbe delayed cos of the holidays?

CB_NO3
03-01-2016, 03:56 PM
I know it was a bit controversial last time, but is there any plans in the future to award to new members that sign up with loyalty points?

Ozyhibby
03-01-2016, 04:46 PM
I know it was a bit controversial last time, but is there any plans in the future to award to new members that sign up with loyalty points?

Not sure. I think it was the club that offered that, so it would really be up to them.
Hopefully there will be other promotions for new and existing members later.
Any suggestions welcome.

emerald green
03-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Probably makes you an uber fan. [emoji6]

Na mate. Just want to see Hibs doing well like everyone else, and HSL is a good way of supporting that if you are able to do so. I realise not everyone can.

I got a reply within a couple of hours. Mibbe delayed cos of the holidays?

OK that's good to know, thanks. I'll follow up with HSL.

Ozyhibby
03-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Na mate. Just want to see Hibs doing well like everyone else, and HSL is a good way of supporting that if you are able to do so. I realise not everyone can.

OK that's good to know, thanks. I'll follow up with HSL.

Thats just it. Not only does it increase the funds available to the manager but it also gives the fans a bigger say in the running of the club. It's a win win.

lyonhibs
03-01-2016, 06:49 PM

Slightly odd number to arrive at. Surely £07.07 would have made more sense?? :greengrin

Ozyhibby
03-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Slightly odd number to arrive at. Surely £07.07 would have made more sense?? :greengrin

I don't know, 7 goals to start 73 seems ok to me. [emoji3]

Corry Hibby
03-01-2016, 07:30 PM
My wife and I were both given leaflets yesterday and have both signed up this afternoon. Was really easy took about 2 minutes, we've also purchased the half season tickets too, might not seem a lot, but every little helps as they say :scarf::scarf:

Ozyhibby
03-01-2016, 07:34 PM
My wife and I were both given leaflets yesterday and have both signed up this afternoon. Was really easy took about 2 minutes, we've also purchased the half season tickets too, might not seem a lot, but every little helps as they say :scarf::scarf:

Great news. Welcome aboard.
It really does only take a couple of minutes.

Ozyhibby
04-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Anyone else planning on getting signed up?
Transfer window is open now and the club could certainly use the funds.