PDA

View Full Version : Mitch Megginson

Northernhibee
02-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Did absolutely nothing of any note today other than trying to act the hard man towards Bartley. Hope the compliance officer takes a look at his petulant actions - he couldn't even take responsibility when Bartley was getting booked. Met him when he used to play for Aberdeen and the boy is an arse.

Congratulations on being part of a team playing for 0-0 and failing at that, Mitch, here's to your hopeful further descent down the leagues :giruy2:

Hibernian Verse
02-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Had the pleasure of meeting him with Fyvie in Aurum and can conur. Wont add what I left thinking of the latter also!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

greenlex
02-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Was that the prick with the gloves on?

Northernhibee
02-01-2016, 10:40 PM

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_05/sp_0510_05_v6.jpgT

That's him on the left

FromTheCapital
02-01-2016, 11:45 PM
Did nothing of note today. Him and Daly were handled with ease by Hanlon, Fontaine and the help of Bartley. As for his kick out at Marv, out of frustration at just being generally ***** and making no impact whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-01-2016, 12:09 AM
I have no idea who this person is. Sounds like someone who'd appear in an American sitcom.

Pete
03-01-2016, 03:31 AM
Did absolutely nothing of any note today other than trying to act the hard man towards Bartley. Hope the compliance officer takes a look at his petulant actions - he couldn't even take responsibility when Bartley was getting booked. Met him when he used to play for Aberdeen and the boy is an arse.

Congratulations on being part of a team playing for 0-0 and failing at that, Mitch, here's to your hopeful further descent down the leagues :giruy2:

I thought that it was their number four that was involved with all the head to head/mouthing off stuff with Bartley. Unless there were more antics I missed.

Beefster
03-01-2016, 08:16 AM

The guy with the gloves on was Callachan, who I thought had a pretty decent game.

greenlex
03-01-2016, 09:06 AM
The guy with the gloves on was Callachan, who I thought had a pretty decent game.

He was mouthing at McGeouch after he had the audacity to tackle him. A few minutes later he is at it again. Later in the game he halves McGinn and is moaning at the ref because he's being spoken too. Seemed like a bit if a dick to me.

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Are we going to have one of these threads every week? Playing in the 2nd tier of Scottish football has its downside, hammer throwers and players who rely on a bit of intimidation is what you get the further you go down the leagues, and remember we have had our own fair share of nasty wee buggers ourselves over the years.

And David Grays tackle on the corner flag in the first half yesterday was a shocker, if that had been on one of our players we'd have a 20 page thread on how the ref was blind and how their man had gone out to put our player out the game for months.

Its a mans game FFS.

greenlex
03-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Are we going to have one of these threads every week? Playing in the 2nd tier of Scottish football has its downside, hammer throwers and players who rely on a bit of intimidation is what you get the further you go down the leagues, and remember we have had our own fair share of nasty wee buggers ourselves over the years.

And David Grays tackle on the corner flag in the first half yesterday was a shocker, if that had been on one of our players we'd have a 20 page thread on how the ref was blind and how their man had gone out to put our player out the game for months.

Its a mans game FFS. I though we had established gray had slipped?

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2016, 09:55 AM
I though we had established gray had slipped?

Did he, will have to see it again? If so i'm doing him a big disservice, because on first look it seemed a shocker.

Although at the end of the day, i'm not bothered. I don't mind it if any of our lot put in the odd tackle that lets the opposition know they are in for a hard day quality wise, but also physically. :greengrin

greenlex
03-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Did he, will have to see it again? If so i'm doing him a big disservice, because on first look it seemed a shocker.

Although at the end of the day, i'm not bothered. I don't mind it if any of our lot put in the odd tackle that lets the opposition know they are in for a hard day quality wise, but also physically. :greengrin
Me too. It's the constant whining from players that does me. Especially ones that give it out too.

PISTOL1875
03-01-2016, 10:19 AM
He was mouthing at McGeouch after he had the audacity to tackle him. A few minutes later he is at it again. Later in the game he halves McGinn and is moaning at the ref because he's being spoken too. Seemed like a bit if a dick to me.

Did you see McGeough's tackle on him ?? Scissor kick motion along with a straight leg... I'd be having a word as well...

emerald green
03-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Mitch who?

greenlex
03-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Did you see McGeough's tackle on him ?? Scissor kick motion along with a straight leg... I'd be having a word as well... Srraight leg aye but the scissor motion? behave.Mcgeouch was stretching for it this the straight leg and won the ball. The scissor motion was a natural motion that there was little or no contact. I would be disappointed if he hadnt challenged for that ball. The ref didnt see anything wrong with it either. As blackpool said its a mans game.

PISTOL1875
03-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Srraight leg aye but the scissor motion? behave.Mcgeouch was stretching for it this the straight leg and won the ball. The scissor motion was a natural motion that there was little or no contact. I would be disappointed if he hadnt challenged for that ball. The ref didnt see anything wrong with it either. As blackpool said its a mans game.

No I won't ' behave ' as you put it.. I must've missed the Raith player making the scissor hand gesture with his hands then DMcG holding his hand up in an apologetic way..

A scissor kick tackle is a dangerous tackle and to say there was no or little contact is stupidity... You need to get yourself to specsavers pal....

greenlex
03-01-2016, 11:34 AM
No I won't ' behave ' as you put it.. I must've missed the Raith player making the scissor hand gesture with his hands then DMcG holding his hand up in an apologetic way..

A scissor kick tackle is a dangerous tackle and to say there was no or little contact is stupidity... You need to get yourself to specsavers pal....
Aye me and the officials "pal":wink: McGeouchs gesture was more of a "Whatever"

DaveF
03-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Aye me and the officials "pal":wink: McGeouchs gesture was more of a "Whatever"

Agree. No way was it an apology and his tackle was firm but fair and one that the Raith boy himself would have had no problem in making.

Northernhibee
03-01-2016, 12:38 PM

Its a mans game FFS.

Let me assure you that my beef with Megginson is that he's a billy big baws who totally ignores the fact he's a totally ***** footballer.

Sir David Gray
03-01-2016, 12:47 PM
I wouldn't know who Mitch Megginson was if he came up to me in the street and punched me in the face.

Sounds like a made up name.

Pretty Boy
03-01-2016, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't know who Mitch Megginson was if he came up to me in the street and punched me in the face.

He was another of the 'saviours' Aberdeen churned out with regularity pre McIness.

An average of a goal every 7 games throughout his career suggests he's yet to find his level.

Bostonhibby
03-01-2016, 01:02 PM

Was he one of the Ant Hill Mob from Wacky Races? They were all wee wanabee hard men.

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-01-2016, 01:08 PM
I thought Meg Mittchinson owned the Crossroads Motel.