PDA

View Full Version : Patience and support required today

JimBHibees
02-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Really need to get behind the team after Monday last thing we need is crowd getting on teams back whoever a pass goes astray. Hugely important month in league and both cups. Good win today will hopefully kick us on for that. :flag:

lord bunberry
02-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Really need to get behind the team after Monday last thing we need is crowd getting on teams back whoever a pass goes astray. Hugely important month in league and both cups. Good win today will hopefully kick us on for that. :flag:
Rubbish, I've got a really bad hangover and I've already decided that it's Lewis Stevensons fault. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
02-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Rubbish, I've got a really bad hangover and I've already decided that it's Lewis Stevensons fault. :greengrin

Petrie!!!! :grr:

B.H.F.C
02-01-2016, 10:25 AM
Think the crowd has been pretty patient in the last two home games where we've left it as late as you can. Nervous, aye, but not really got on the players backs.

Improved performance required today to get the crowd involved.

hibbysam
02-01-2016, 10:27 AM
If ever we could do with a goal in the first 10 minutes then today is that day! It would allow everyone to get Monday out their systems, forget it and look forward to hopefully a convincing home win going into the Scottish cup break!

ballengeich
02-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Let's hope we can turn domination of possession and territory into goals today. An early lead would be so helpful. I'm looking forward to the game.

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-01-2016, 10:35 AM
The Rangers and Falkirk look to have straightforwards three pointers today. We need to do the same.

Albanian Hibs
02-01-2016, 10:39 AM
The Rangers and Falkirk look to have straightforwards three pointers today. We need to do the same.

Who do they play against?

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Who do they play against?

Dumbarton and Alloa

SON OF PADDY
02-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Another half season ticket bought today !!
Young lad from next door " Welcome aboard Diyar" GGTTH👍👍

Pete
02-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Rubbish, I've got a really bad hangover and I've already decided that it's Fraser Fyvie's fault. :greengrin

ftfy

cabbageandribs1875
02-01-2016, 11:04 AM
mon the bees and the wasps today :agree:

Smartie
02-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Excellent OP.

The backing and patience of the fans imo played a big part in helping the team scrape the extra points they did in the Falkirk and QoS games.

If the team had got the "support" that we have occasionally provided over the past few years then those games might have been lost.

Let's keep the heid today - our squad is good enough to win this league but they will need us to help them at sticky points this season and the tricky-looking next few games look like they could be one of those points.