PDA

View Full Version : We Go Again

Torto7062
02-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Im as Hyper like a child on Xmas day
Can't remember the last time I felt excited about going to E.R so here's hoping today
Is the start of another long undefeated run because I don't think they pretentious Zombies can match us on consistency.

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
02-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Can't remember the last time I felt excited about going to E.R so here's hoping today
Is the start of another long undefeated run because I don't think they pretentious Zombies can match us on consistency.

GGTTH

I think you may be wrong there. This could be a sticky spell for us in the 2-3 weeks.

greenlex
02-01-2016, 11:14 AM
I think you may be wrong there. This could be a sticky spell for us in the 2-3 weeks.
We could also get right back on that horse again whilst they go back to stutytering. Whats important is we are in this race for as long as we can be. We need to get back to winning and keep winning and get that momentum back on track.

mutley
02-01-2016, 11:29 AM
We were on an incredible unbeaten run, we all knew deep down that to win at Ibrox we would have gone top with a 3 point lead, but it wasn't as important for us as it was for them.
Pick back up where we left of and there is no reason why we can't gain another 11 points more, just as we did with the 11 point gap that is no more.
No one thought we would finish above them last season, but we did.
We can (and I believe we WILL) do it again.
GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
02-01-2016, 11:35 AM
We can either look at it and say that today is a chance to have only 1 defeat in 19 games or potentially 2 losses in 2 games.

I know what mindset I am in and I would hope thousands of others are the same.

Onion
02-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Stubbs and Hibs now know that the Huns are suspect under pressure and that if we can keep winning they will crack (again). This time, we only have 3 points to make up and not 8. Let's start piling the pressure on again today !

Smartie
02-01-2016, 11:45 AM

GGTTH

TBH I think we need to forget all about them for a while and focus fully on getting our own game back on track.

We've been consistently below our best for the past 3 games and we'll win nothing if we don't sort that out, irrespective of what the Rangers do.

Thecat23
02-01-2016, 11:47 AM
TBH I think we need to forget all about them for a while and focus fully on getting our own game back on track.

We've been consistently below our best for the past 3 games and we'll win nothing if we don't sort that out, irrespective of what the Rangers do.

Couldn't agree more. Start worrying about ourselves and get back to playing good attacking football. Past few games have been poor but fancy us today to have a real go and I'm going for 2-0 Hibs.

Ronniekirk
02-01-2016, 12:05 PM
We can either look at it and say that today is a chance to have only 1 defeat in 19 games or potentially 2 losses in 2 games.

Know what you are saying but it's the mindset of the players and how they react to that defeat that will count .
We know Stubbs will be positive but with Falkirk on same points as us now there is a bit more pressure on us to bounce straight back .
Think we are capable of doing this but team selection could be crucial today .McGinn central and Malonga up front .If Anier hasn't yet been recalled we need to use him as we did in previous home games as he clearly made a difference when he came on .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bingo70
02-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Not really relevant to the op's point but I hate this "we go again" phrase that's popped up since Gerard made that speech on the pitch. It's just nonsense.

Anyway, hopefully hibs score a couple this half and I'll snap out my mood a bit!

greenlex
02-01-2016, 06:17 PM
One does it.

trev the hat
02-01-2016, 06:24 PM

3 points towards the end goal 👍