PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MESSAGE TO SUPPORTERS

RSS Bot
02-01-2016, 08:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6018)

lyonhibs
02-01-2016, 09:13 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6018)

Has some recent event/action from Hibs fans prompted that??

Pretty Boy
02-01-2016, 09:15 AM
Has some recent event/action from Hibs fans prompted that??

Think it will be in response to the wee lad of about 6 who ran onto the pitch after we scored against QotS.

SausageSurprise
02-01-2016, 09:15 AM
The last 2 home games has seen youngsters running on the pitch

Twiglet
02-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Think it will be in response to the wee lad of about 6 who ran onto the pitch after we scored against QotS.

And the 2 boys from the match before that who ran on at full time.

lucky
02-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Yet nothing from the club at the treatment of Hibs fans at Ibrox

Keith_M
02-01-2016, 12:29 PM
If this is in reposnse to the 6 y/o boy that ran on recently then it's a bit over the top.

Hearts Fans have run onto the pitch at practically every derby match in recent years and not a word was said. Our wonderful football authorities also turn a deaf ear to tens of thousands of bigots at Ibrox.

Deal with the major issues first, then come back and talk to us about small childen on the pitch.

:rolleyes:

ALF TUPPER
02-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Let's not compare us to jambos or huns or anyone else. We can be fined for going onto the pitch. Over the top or not - it's not allowed,
Stay off the pitch Leeann says 👍🏻

silverhibee
02-01-2016, 01:13 PM
FFS they are only bairns.

Still nothing about Ibrox Leeann or (OfficialHFC) as you go by that username on here.

Lago
02-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Yet nothing from the club at the treatment of Hibs fans at Ibrox
2 different issues.

Pretty Boy
02-01-2016, 01:29 PM

Still nothing about Ibrox Leeann or (OfficialHFC) as you go by that username on here.

What do you want Hibs to do or say about Ibrox in the short term?

I'd rather, as is reportedly happening, Hibs compile a report detailing specific incidents that occured at Ibrox and detail the failings of Rangers, the stewards and the police. Any comments made in the heat of the moment will just lead to the usual tit for tat nonsense that goes with the territory where Rangers or Celtic are concerned and we'll be no further forward. A comprehensive, deatailed and reasoned report will have to be taken a bit more seriously.

Telling Hibs fans to stay off the pitch today is something Hibs can control and might just be useable as evidence of us dealing with our own, comparitively minor, problems.

marinello59
02-01-2016, 03:04 PM

I'd rather, as is reportedly happening, Hibs compile a report detailing specific incidents that occured at Ibrox and detail the failings of Rangers, the stewards and the police. Any comments made in the heat of the moment will just lead to the usual tit for tat nonsense that goes with the territory where Rangers or Celtic are concerned and we'll be no further forward. A comprehensive, deatailed and reasoned report will have to be taken a bit more seriously.

Telling Hibs fans to stay off the pitch today is something Hibs can control and might just be useable as evidence of us dealing with our own, comparitively minor, problems.

:agree:

Basildon Hibs
02-01-2016, 04:02 PM

How can you confirm that a report is being compiled re. incidents at Ibrox and, if it is, who will it be presented to?

Thanks.
:aok:

marinello59
02-01-2016, 04:35 PM
How can you confirm that a report is being compiled re. incidents at Ibrox and, if it is, who will it be presented to?

Thanks.
:aok:

You could email Hibs and ask them.

lucky
02-01-2016, 05:24 PM
How long does it take to put a report together? Hibs could have statement out saying they are compiling a report which will be sent to the police ,SFA & SPLF. Whilst it's been mentioned on here, what about fans that don't use social media?

CropleyWasGod
02-01-2016, 05:28 PM
How long does it take to put a report together? Hibs could have statement out saying they are compiling a report which will be sent to the police ,SFA & SPLF. Whilst it's been mentioned on here, what about fans that don't use social media?

If it is being done, it will be done properly. There's no point in doing it half-cocked.

It's only recently that FD started using social media. IMO, that's one of his assets.... he will have contacts in the supporters' clubs, and personally, with many fans who don't do social media. By its very nature, that kind of work would take longer.

lord bunberry
02-01-2016, 05:28 PM
The worry for me is that it just gets forgotten about like it has every other time it's happened through there.

ekhibee
02-01-2016, 05:35 PM
What happened after the Hearts fans attacked Riordan after he got us a penalty at Tynecastle? Seriously I don't know, was any action taken by Hearts? Did Hibs make a complaint?

Thecat23
02-01-2016, 05:40 PM

I'd go mental if my son bolted on the park. He knows it's wrong and he's 5. What are the parents doing letting them sprint on if they are so young? You don't go on the park plain and simple!

As for Ibrox I wouldn't hold your breath, Hibs are prob looking into it or maybe even complained but as per **** all will be done because the Scottish game is packed with cheats.

emerald green
02-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Hibs can compile as many "reports" as they like about what happened at Ibrox, but they are wasting their time.

It will simply be kicked into the long grass just like so many times in the past. No real action will be taken against the Ibrox club which will result in a large percentage of their supporters sitting up and really taking notice and changing their behaviour towards away supporters. Especially supporters of clubs they see as a threat, e.g. Hibs at the moment, and of course Celtic. Last season it was the Yams getting the "treatment" at Ibrox.

Nothing changes, season after season. Personally, I don't see why it will change for the better any time soon so long as the football authorities, police, and politicians pay lip service to resolving the issues with the Ibrox club.

All of the above just IMHO.

.Sean.
02-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Anyone else on here sit in 43 in the East? I sit in the middle of it and some absolute ersehole lobbed a full coke from behind me and hit a guy 5 or 6 rows in front of me near the end of the game. Absolutely pathetic, uncalled for and no need whatsoever and if you're reading this you're a disgrace and I hope you fall down the stairs and break your legs next time you're at Easter Road, fud :aok:

Famous Fiver
02-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Rather ironic to hear the anti sectarian announcement before ko.

I take it the tannoy wasn't working at Castle Greyskull on Monday?

BoomtownHibees
02-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Rather ironic to hear the anti sectarian announcement before ko.

I take it the tannoy wasn't working at Castle Greyskull on Monday?

Similar announcement made on Monday. No that it made any difference

trev the hat
02-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Anyone else on here sit in 43 in the East? I sit in the middle of it and some absolute ersehole lobbed a full coke from behind me and hit a guy 5 or 6 rows in front of me near the end of the game. Absolutely pathetic, uncalled for and no need whatsoever and if you're reading this you're a disgrace and I hope you fall down the stairs and break your legs next time you're at Easter Road, fud :aok:

Should have pulled him up or reported it.
Glad he wasn't near me or I'd have done both the above.

.Sean.
03-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Should have pulled him up or reported it.
Glad he wasn't near me or I'd have done both the above.
There were a fair few of us shouting up to the back asking folk to identify him etc but nobody did, tbh I think the majority of folk were in total shock as throwing full cups of anything in an area packed with your own supporters? :rolleyes:

silverhibee
03-01-2016, 11:30 AM

A statement like the one that Morton FC put out to the press on how there fans were treated when they visited Ibrox would have done for starters, if you don't say anything then nobody will get to know what goes on at that ground and it will just continue until someone is seriously hurt or worse.

And what is the point keeping us behind after the game to only be let out to walk through Rangers fans giving out all kinds of abuse while the police and stewards just stand by and let things be said.

And now Hibs are going after a few kids who have run on to the pitch at points in the game and if Hibs catch them they will be banned from ER for a long period, but away fans that come to ER seem to get a free reign to come on to the pitch, stand on the wall and f*** all is said or done about it.

silverhibee
03-01-2016, 11:46 AM
I'd go mental if my son bolted on the park. He knows it's wrong and he's 5. What are the parents doing letting them sprint on if they are so young? You don't go on the park plain and simple!

As for Ibrox I wouldn't hold your breath, Hibs are prob looking into it or maybe even complained but as per **** all will be done because the Scottish game is packed with cheats.

I doubt these kids are going to the games with there parents or a adult to look after them, they are going on there own and are not thinking about what problems they are causing for Hibs, because they are kids being a bit naughty, stealing a ball and running away with it.

While at the other end of the ground we have seen a number of fans enter the field of play in Derby games and nothing is said about that from the club.

DaveF
03-01-2016, 11:51 AM
I doubt these kids are going to the games with there parents or a adult to look after them, they are going on there own and are not thinking about what problems they are causing for Hibs, because they are kids being a bit naughty, stealing a ball and running away with it.

While at the other end of the ground we have seen a number of fans enter the field of play in Derby games and nothing is said about that from the club.

Tend to agree with this. Nippy wee laddies acting like nippy wee laddies isn't new news. After the Falkirk game I saw a wee group of them nicking a stewards cap as they left the ground. Mountain out of a molehill for me.