PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HALF SEASON TICKETS STILL ON SALE

RSS Bot
31-12-2015, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6012)

Galahibby
01-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Would get one in a heartbeat, am desperate to get back again regularly. All my pals have migrated to different bits of the ground now tho, and no-one has an empty seat next to them. If anyone does and wants to adopt me for the rest of the season, gie's a shout :scarf:

bobbyhibs1983
01-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Would get one in a heartbeat, am desperate to get back again regularly. All my pals have migrated to different bits of the ground now tho, and no-one has an empty seat next to them. If anyone does and wants to adopt me for the rest of the season, gie's a shout :scarf:

that was half my problem last season, the 2-3 people i KNEW were going to games, there were no seats near them so decided to go by my self!, My other issue with that was some idiot behind me whom had to comment on everything that happened in the game, If somone mis directed a pass the guy would be "oh he should have passed it to x(whomever that was) and then moan about it, , thus would happen game after game !
I know i should have tried to move my seat!

Galahibby
01-01-2016, 07:24 PM
that was half my problem last season, the 2-3 people i KNEW were going to games, there were no seats near them so decided to go by my self!, My other issue with that was some idiot behind me whom had to comment on everything that happened in the game, If somone mis directed a pass the guy would be "oh he should have passed it to x(whomever that was) and then moan about it, , thus would happen game after game !
I know i should have tried to move my seat!

Ken, thae folk dae ma heid in. Used to sit in front of a couple of guys who used to talk about golf for the entire 90 mins. Used to drive me mental. It probs doesn't sound much, but Jesus, it got annoying after 3 or 4 seasons listening to the finer points of every single bloody round! 😫