Stevenson (if suspended then Eckerslsy)

Bartley
McGeouch
McGinn

Boyle
Malonga
Cummings

Few wee changes in there.
Back four is a wee bit all over the place as I'm not sure if Gray is injured or even if Stevenson is actually suspended for that matter.

Time to bounce back on Saturday. Monday has been and gone, now time to get back to winning ways and keep the pressure on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S4uzee
31-12-2015, 11:12 AM
Oxley

Gray (if injured then McGregor)
McGregor/Fontaine
Hanlon

Bartley
McGeouch
McGinn

Boyle
Malonga
Cummings

Back four is a wee bit all over the place as I'm not sure if Gray is injured or even if Stevenson is actually suspended for that matter.

Time to bounce back on Saturday. Monday has been and gone, now time to get back to winning ways and keep the pressure on them.

If Stevenson is suspended, it must be Hanlon to LB as I assume Eckersley is injured as he's not made the bench last few weeks

FromTheCapital
31-12-2015, 11:14 AM
If Stevenson is suspended, it must be Hanlon to LB as I assume Eckersley is injured as he's not made the bench last few weeks

Good point.
Always thought Eckersley was a good player but I understand why he's no getting game time if he's wanting to go to the MLS next month.

007 Mickey Weir
31-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Where you hearing that Stevenson is suspended? Nothing on SFA site

FromTheCapital
31-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Where you hearing that Stevenson is suspended? Nothing on SFA site

Was on here yesterday mate!
Saw Cliff Pike dismiss this on Twitter though so Lewy can play.

IFONLY
31-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Oxley

McGregor/Fontaine
Hanlon

Bartley
McGeouch
McGinn

Boyle
Malonga
Cummings

No thank you!!!!!!

SeanWilson
31-12-2015, 01:33 PM
No thank you!!!!!!

Why not? Sometimes wish we had the fast and direct route during the game and thought he had a bit of an impact at ibrox. Keatings doesn't deserve to start so I'd have Boyle if three up.

Sir David Gray
31-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Lewis Stevenson's not suspended.

Team on Saturday should be;

Oxley

McGregor (if Gray's injured then Fontaine)
Hanlon
Stevenson

McGeouch
McGinn
Henderson
Boyle

Malonga
Cummings

SUBS

Reguero
Forster (if Gray is playing then Fontaine)
Sinclair
Bartley
Feruz
Keatings
Stanton

IFONLY
31-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Why not? Sometimes wish we had the fast and direct route during the game and thought he had a bit of an impact at ibrox. Keatings doesn't deserve to start so I'd have Boyle if three up.

Because just because!!!!!!!

AFKA5814_Hibs
31-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Dagnall should be in the squad. Don't think he'll start probably on bench.

StevieBoyKdy
31-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Oxley
forster
mcgregor
hanlon
stevenson

bartley
mcgeouch
mcginn

dagnall
malonga
cummings

Bayern Bru
31-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Oxley

McGregor
Fontaine
Hanlon
Stevenson

Bartley

McGeouch
Henderson
McGinn

Anier
Cummings

Assuming Gray is out and Malonga is starting on bench.

Billy Whizz
31-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Anyone know if Anier is available or does his loan run out today?
Also has Dagnall got international clearance in time for Saturday's game

Kaiserclem
31-12-2015, 03:36 PM
W have a squad big enough to give us competition for places, we need to do just that. Never mind the defeat by the pigs in the piggery, but we haven't played well since the 3 week break we had. We need to prove that competition for places is there to the guys who have been left out. So....

Oxley

McGregor Fontaine Hanlon

Bartley

Boyle McGeouch McGinn Eckersley (if available)

Arnier Cummings

Subs: Reguero, Stevenson, Forster, Henderson Carmichael, Keatings, Malonga,

Squealing pig
31-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Because just because!!!!!!!

Ltyf

NorthNorfolkHFC
31-12-2015, 03:51 PM
3/5/2 for me.
First names down. Oxley, McGregor, Hanlon, McGinn, McGeouch, Cummings & Malonga. Best players need to play.

I'd go.

Oxley, McGregor, Hanlon, Fontaine, Gray, Stevenson, McGinn, Bartley, McGeoch, Cummings, Malonga.

If Gray is unfit I'd put Boyle in at rwb. Done it before and performed just fine.

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

number9dream
31-12-2015, 04:02 PM
3-5-2 might be the way to go, although I might be tempted to give Forster a run in place of McGregor.
Not sure we need Bartley if we use 3 central defenders but Fyvie is out and Henderson has been disappointing recently.
Got to be Malonga & Cummings up top...

scoopyboy
31-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Good point.
Always thought Eckersley was a good player but I understand why he's no getting game time if he's wanting to go to the MLS next month.

He's no been getting game time cos he's not fit, nothing to do with MLS on the horizon.

Ronniekirk
31-12-2015, 04:17 PM
He's no been getting game time cos he's not fit, nothing to do with MLS on the horizon.

So why is there talk of trying to keep him Scoops ,if we haven't yet managed to get him fit after all this time ,or is he another that's always two weeks away from being fit to play .
We can't afford passengers going into this next phase with cup games and games in hand to be played we really could be doing with a fully fit squad .

scoopyboy
31-12-2015, 04:29 PM
So why is there talk of trying to keep him Scoops ,if we haven't yet managed to get him fit after all this time ,or is he another that's always two weeks away from being fit to play .
We can't afford passengers going into this next phase with cup games and games in hand to be played we really could be doing with a fully fit squad .

I've no idea whether we are trying to keep him or not Ronnie, I have read on here we are but no idea if that's right.

I agree we need our players to be available.

silverhibee
31-12-2015, 04:38 PM
I've no idea whether we are trying to keep him or not Ronnie, I have read on here we are but no idea if that's right.

I agree we need our players to be available.

I believe he did get fit and then picked up another injury.

Tyler Durden
31-12-2015, 05:09 PM
3-5-2 might be the way to go, although I might be tempted to give Forster a run in place of McGregor.
Not sure we need Bartley if we use 3 central defenders but Fyvie is out and Henderson has been disappointing recently.
Got to be Malonga & Cummings up top...

If Gray is out and we play a back 4, Id certainly prefer Forster to McGregor at RB

cameronw-hfc
31-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Oxley

Gray/Dunsmore (McGregor at right back wont be attacking enough for our style of play, especially with our lack of width in midfield, we rely so much on our full backs for that.)
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson (if unfit, Crane or Eckersley)

Bartley

Mcginn
McGeouch

Henderson

Cummings
Malonga

Mcgregor and Hanlon I feel are our two best centre backs right now. Mcgregor needs to play to keep the balance of having a right footer and a left footer. Fontaine hasn't lived up to last seasons expectations unfortunately and Hanlon has strolled this season wherever he has played.

As much as I feel throwing young lads into the mix is dangerous, I feel it would be better to have natural full backs with our system than centre backs trying to cover at full back.

Bartley sitting with Mcginn and Dylan in the middle and Hendo where he likes to play, behind the striker, not out wide. He is a terrific footballer but no where near mobile enough to play out wide, Mcginn can do a job but is more effective in the middle.

Malonga and Cummings is our best partnership by a mile. Malonga needs to play, he offers so much more than any of our strikers.

erin go bragh
31-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Dagnall should be in the squad. Don't think he'll start probably on bench.
Thought he couldn't play till January as he is still under contract to his last club .
Malonga has to start imo . Boyle for me plays better as a sub ,So id like to see a 4412.
Ox

Gray
Macgregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

McGeoch
McGinn
Henderson

Keatings

Cummings
Malonga

AFKA5814_Hibs
31-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Thought he couldn't play till January as he is still under contract to his last club .
Malonga has to start imo . Boyle for me plays better as a sub ,So id like to see a 4412.
Ox

Gray
Macgregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

McGeoch
McGinn
Henderson

Keatings

Cummings
Malonga

His contract with the Indian club runs out today. The SFA offices are open on Saturday morning to allow all paperwork to be sorted before the game.

erin go bragh
31-12-2015, 06:02 PM
His contract with the Indian club runs out today. The SFA offices are open on Saturday morning to allow all paperwork to be sorted before the game.

Ok .👍 Would like to see him get a seat on the bench then . He should be fit if he has been playing regularly .

GGTTH

yekimevol
31-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Oxley
Gray Hanlon Fountain Stevenson
Boyle McGeouch McGlinn Carmichael
Cummings Malonga

Went back to a more traditional flat 4-4-2, tried to bring some pace to the wide areas hoping carmichael adds some creativity and I think he deserves a chance to shine.
PS anyone know when Farid is back ?

Sir David Gray
31-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Oxley
Boyle McGeouch McGlinn Carmichael
Cummings Malonga

Went back to a more traditional flat 4-4-2, tried to bring some pace to the wide areas hoping carmichael adds some creativity and I think he deserves a chance to shine.
PS anyone know when Farid is back ?

No-one really knows about Farid.

Carmichael's also still not fit.

Thecat23
31-12-2015, 08:47 PM
We could really do with Eckersley being fit. He's a good player who would tighten up our defence!

yekimevol
31-12-2015, 08:50 PM
No-one really knows about Farid.

Carmichael's also still not fit.

Ahh I thought carmichael was just out of favour, in that case I would go with a 4-1-2-3 with bartley protecting the back 4.

Oxley
Bartley
McGeouch McGlinn

Boyle Cummings Malonga

IFONLY
03-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Ltyf

Can anyone tell me what this reply means, I don't use text speak...cheers

silverhibee
03-01-2016, 04:14 PM
Can anyone tell me what this reply means, I don't use text speak...cheers