PDA

View Full Version : Greg Kiltie

Ozyhibby
30-12-2015, 02:43 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/6829261/Comp-could-KO-Hibs-bid-for-Kilmarnocks-Kiltie.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-scotsunsport-_-20151230-_-SunScotSport-_-319450286-_-Imageandlink

I can't think of a better reason to sign up to HSL than to help the club land a young talented player that they want.

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

It's up to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lago
30-12-2015, 03:23 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/6829261/Comp-could-KO-Hibs-bid-for-Kilmarnocks-Kiltie.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-scotsunsport-_-20151230-_-SunScotSport-_-319450286-_-Imageandlink

I can't think of a better reason to sign up to HSL than to help the club land a young talented player that they want.

It's up to us.

Unfortunately thats where we are as a club.

Ozyhibby
30-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Unfortunately thats where we are as a club.

It doesn't have to be though. HSL can change this.

Lago
30-12-2015, 03:33 PM

To a degree yes, but as long as we are in this league hibs will struggle to get finance & support. Because 'fans' just have that doubt about the future.

ancient hibee
30-12-2015, 06:18 PM

Should HSL ever reach their goal of holding a majority of shares I wonder where finance will come from in following years other than from Hibs trading income.

Ozyhibby
30-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Should HSL ever reach their goal of holding a majority of shares I wonder where finance will come from in following years other than from Hibs trading income.

Isn't HSL delivering income (by purchasing shares) over and above Hibs trading income right now?

ancient hibee
30-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Isn't HSL delivering income (by purchasing shares) over and above Hibs trading income right now?

You can only spend that money once.

Ronniekirk
30-12-2015, 06:45 PM

It's up to us.

I have no issue with folk plugging HSL but just after X mass I suspect folk are strapped for cash .
if it really made the difference in getting a player I would make a one off payment if others were also doing that , if that's what it took to secure a player . But unless we can increase numbers by thousands it feels like we are growing slowly and it will be those that are already contributing that stump up again
Just an observation .

Ozyhibby
30-12-2015, 07:42 PM
I have no issue with folk plugging HSL but just after X mass I suspect folk are strapped for cash .
if it really made the difference in getting a player I would make a one off payment if others were also doing that , if that's what it took to secure a player . But unless we can increase numbers by thousands it feels like we are growing slowly and it will be those that are already contributing that stump up again
Just an observation .

The money HSL contribute each month is already enough to cover the wages of two of our top earners. It's already making a real difference. There are players at the club who would not be here without HSL.

Ronniekirk
30-12-2015, 09:39 PM
The money HSL contribute each month is already enough to cover the wages of two of our top earners. It's already making a real difference. There are players at the club who would not be here without HSL.

I know that and I contribute ,just pointing out that it's a difficult time for a lot of people financially just after X mass so any appeal at this time for more people to join up may not get that great a response ,but I know we have to keep this issue alive and try and get more people on board

lucky
30-12-2015, 09:46 PM
I know that and I contribute ,just pointing out that it's a difficult time for a lot of people financially just after X mass so any appeal at this time for more people to join up may not get that great a response ,but I know we have to keep this issue alive and try and get more people on board

People should only contribute if they can afford it. If a fan can't afford a £10 a month then they have more things to worry about that Hibs & HSL.

Ronniekirk
30-12-2015, 09:51 PM
People should only contribute if they can afford it. If a fan can't afford a £10 a month then they have more things to worry about that Hibs & HSL.

Just for clarification I am not asking anyone to contribute if they can't afford it and in my reply to Ozzy I thought I was making the point this wasn't the best time financially to be asking folk to shell out on HSL

Ozyhibby
31-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Nobody should sign up if they can't afford it obviously. We are not at saturation point yet among those that can afford it. We have about 1300 members, which is a good start but I'm sure there are many more fans out there who can afford it but have yet to be convinced for whatever reason. This really is a great scheme that can give us a real say in how our club is run, provide funds for the manager and protect us from the future Mercers of this world.

lucky
31-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Just for clarification I am not asking anyone to contribute if they can't afford it and in my reply to Ozzy I thought I was making the point this wasn't the best time financially to be asking folk to shell out on HSL

I know mate but just emphasising the point, but few can be struggling for a tenner at this point if they are considering joining HSL