29-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Could do with Livi getting a result tonight

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 07:42 PM
1-0 Falkirk

Lago
29-12-2015, 07:45 PM
1-0 Falkirk
Hibs now 3rd in league, next 2 games going to be tough.

HibbyKeith
29-12-2015, 07:45 PM
As it stands Falkirk go 2nd on goal difference having played a game more.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Hibs now 3rd in league, next 2 games going to be tough.

They're just as tough as they were before this weekend though. We just need to keep on winning.

Now 2-0.

silverhibee
29-12-2015, 07:46 PM
2-0

Hamish
29-12-2015, 07:47 PM
2-0 Lee Miller again

SteveHFC
29-12-2015, 07:47 PM
That's us now 3rd. Just need to start winning games again and hopefully both Falkirk and Rangers drop points.

Sir David Gray
29-12-2015, 07:48 PM
2-0 Falkirk.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 07:49 PM
That's us now 3rd. Just need to start winning games again and hopefully both Falkirk and Rangers drop points.

If we keep winning we don't really need to worry about them dropping points.

SteveHFC
29-12-2015, 07:50 PM
If we keep winning we don't really need to worry about them dropping points.

Well if we're still 3rd and they keep on winning games. I'll be unhappy come end of the season. :duck:

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Well if we're still 3rd and they keep on winning games. I'll be unhappy come end of the season. :duck:

We've got a game in hand and have to play them both again and they have to play each other.

Not time to panic yet as tempting as it is.

GreenArmyyy!
29-12-2015, 07:56 PM
No need to hit the panic buttons, we are doing well, they are just doing as well at the moment, a couple of decent acquisitions in January should see us stretch a few points ahead. Keep the faith.

Ronniekirk
29-12-2015, 07:56 PM
We have a game in hand , but you would have to say in the last few weeks Falkirk are the form Team ,so yep if we didn't know it before we now know we need to get back to winning ways .Falkirk have been saying they were quietly confident but it's a long way to go ,but they are starting to back those claims up by consistent performances and results
Whoever has to play them in the play offs will have two difficult back to back games to negotiate .Thats why we can't sell any key player in January and Also why we need to strengthen .

coldingham hibs
29-12-2015, 07:57 PM
I'm really surprised Falkirk have done so well thus far as I thought they looked really average at ER, it's incredible that they have only lost twice this season, a better losing ratio than us. If they had won a couple of their drawn games they would be top now.

Maybe teams don't sit back as much against them as they do against us and The Rangers.

Excellent performance from them to hang in at the top.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm really surprised Falkirk have done so well thus far as I thought they looked really average at ER, it's incredible that they have only lost twice this season, a better losing ratio than us. If they had won a couple of their drawn games they would be top now.

Maybe teams don't sit back as much against them as they do against us and The Rangers.

Excellent performance from them to hang in at the top.

Agreed - they've done brilliantly.

Although if we swapped 2 draws for wins we'd be top as well. :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
29-12-2015, 08:09 PM
If we win all our games, we will finish 1st or 2nd, irrespective of what Falkirk do.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

coldingham hibs
29-12-2015, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Danderhall Hibs;4533665]Agreed - they've done brilliantly.

Although if we swapped 2 draws for wins we'd be top as well. :greengrin[/QUOTE

Maybe it shows how over hyped we have been when you look at Falkirk, essentially a team of journey men and a few youngsters who have failed to make the step up to a bigger club can challenge and surpass us, even for a hopefully short period.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Maybe it shows how over hyped we have been when you look at Falkirk, essentially a team of journey men and a few youngsters who have failed to make the step up to a bigger club can challenge and surpass us, even for a hopefully short period.

We've not been overhyped - we were 11 points behind Rangers and drew level with them so it attracted some press.

It's Falkirk's turn now - they've been under the radar but have also made up the gap on Rangers. They'll get some "hype" as well.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Full time 2-0

cabbageandribs1875
29-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Super Leeds 2 Derby 1

huddies, 2-2

cabbageandribs1875
29-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Att: 4,245 at Falkirk

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 08:24 PM
I've been watching the top of the table EPL game tonight - another 0-0 on the cards.

This'll be my hat trick - only watched Manu v city, last nights manu v Chelsea and now this game this season.

Is the EPL that good or am I just unlucky?

matty_f
29-12-2015, 08:26 PM
I've been watching the top of the table EPL game tonight - another 0-0 on the cards.

This'll be my hat trick - only watched Manu v city, last nights manu v Chelsea and now this game this season.

:greengrin Think you've been unlucky (or a jinx), there have been some good games this season.

Glory Lurker
29-12-2015, 08:29 PM
If Falkirk are a potential problem for us, they're also a potential problem for Sevco. No reason for us to get overly concerned about them. There's no real reason why we can't win the league, with Falkirk being second, and that would obviously do very nicely (other, less attractive, permutations are available of course!).

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 08:29 PM
:greengrin Think you've been unlucky (or a jinx), there have been some good games this season.

Have any if them been live on tv though? Think I'll just stick to the highlights on MOTD - at least they edit all the crap out.

greenlex
29-12-2015, 08:44 PM
That's a terrific run from a Falkirk perspective. Funny enough I thought they were pish against us. We just need to keep on going. The wheat will be sorted from the chaff Come April. Have to say it will be a helluva play off this year yet again whoever finishes in it..

matty_f
29-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Have any if them been live on tv though? Think I'll just stick to the highlights on MOTD - at least they edit all the crap out.

Trying to think of a really good live game, to be fair. None spring to mind!

Pretty Boy
29-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Trying to think of a really good live game, to be fair. None spring to mind!

Newcastle pumping Norwich 6-2 was a cracker, one of the few times 'Super Sunday' actually lived up to it's name.

Hibeesforever
29-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Full time 2-0

Any Hibs players that thought it a two horse race should look now at the table. This should be used as a further drive to step up the intensity throughout the club. No dwelling on the Ibrox result. Lapsed fans should definitely now come back to Easter Road, there has never been a more important period for Hibernian FC. Confident the players will step up.

Hibby Bairn
29-12-2015, 08:59 PM
That's a terrific run from a Falkirk perspective. Funny enough I thought they were pish against us. We just need to keep on going. The wheat will be sorted from the chaff Come April. Have to say it will be a helluva play off this year yet again whoever finishes in it..

I wasn't at the home game v Falkirk but was at the away match and I thought they looked just as "good" as Hibs. I honestly don't see much to choose between the three teams other than probable squad depth as the season goes on.

Hibs very much need to get up this year. I think we need to win the league to get there.

Lago
29-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Agree, Everton Stoke was a cracker.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 09:05 PM

Saw it on MOTD last night - didn't realise it had been a live match cos I was watching us v Rangers.

Scouse Hibee
29-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Great result for Falkirk and the doom and gloomers on here. Don't panic Mr Stubbs........Dont Panic.

BroxburnHibee
29-12-2015, 10:56 PM

I watched Newcastle v Everton which was a cracking game despite it being 0-0 till the 93rd minute :greengrin

Pete
30-12-2015, 06:39 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nueLLYcVBKg

Shaqiri's goal for those who haven't seen it. Obviously been watching Riordan.

greenlex
30-12-2015, 07:36 AM
I wasn't at the home game v Falkirk but was at the away match and I thought they looked just as "good" as Hibs. I honestly don't see much to choose between the three teams other than probable squad depth as the season goes on.

Hibs very much need to get up this year. I think we need to win the league to get there.

At ER they had two shots on target. The first Oxley spilled and the second was the follow up hitting the net. He had nothing to do the rest of the game.