PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk in second tonight?

mim
29-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Considering how well both Hibs and Sevco have done this season, it's a bit surprising that Falkirk can go second tonight only 3 points off the lead.
Very creditable performance so far.

C'mon Livi :greengrin

DH1875
29-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Is there a reason they're playing tonight? Full card on?

The worry for any team finishing 2nd in the league is that they will have to beat falkirk in the playofff.

Michael
29-12-2015, 11:22 AM
It's pretty impressive. Maybe PH isn't as useless as I thought. Still a prick though.

Scottie
29-12-2015, 11:24 AM
As much as I dislike Falkirk and PH they have done well up to now in this league. So fair play to them.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 02:42 PM
They've done brilliantly - having a better goal difference than us is impressive as well.

matty_f
29-12-2015, 02:48 PM
They've done brilliantly - having a better goal difference than us is impressive as well.

It is, think after tonight we'll have two games in hand over them though, is that right?

Still, to be potentially nudging us into third place, and having a better goal difference at this stage is worthy of credit.

I think they're a good side, they've got a consistency that they maybe didn't find last season, and they play some good football. I don't know if they'll keep the pace for the whole season, but I certainly wouldn't write them off. The thing is, nobody's got an eye on them at all, there's no pressure and no expectation on them whatsoever, which must be a great thing to have on your side.

Onion
29-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Very impressive, given Hibs and The Rangers win records. But how much speculation is there about their better players moving on to the English Champ or their manager moving to a bigger club ? Seems to be a Hibs thing.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 02:52 PM
It is, think after tonight we'll have two games in hand over them though, is that right?

Still, to be potentially nudging us into third place, and having a better goal difference at this stage is worthy of credit.

I think they're a good side, they've got a consistency that they maybe didn't find last season, and they play some good football. I don't know if they'll keep the pace for the whole season, but I certainly wouldn't write them off. The thing is, nobody's got an eye on them at all, there's no pressure and no expectation on them whatsoever, which must be a great thing to have on your side.

Just the one game in hand after tonight mate.

Thecat23
29-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Falkirk have done superb to still be in this and have scored more than us. I do think they will fall away though and it will be a straight 2 horse race with us and the Huns.

Wouldn't like to face them in the play off though but thankfully we're winning the league 😉

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Falkirk will target 3rd and will end up there. How many points between 3rd and 2nd is meaningless.

Cod Boy
29-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Livingston are no mugs and come off a great result at Paisley.Well worth a fiver to win tonight imo