PDA

View Full Version : Lets Stay Positive

Hibby_G
29-12-2015, 07:41 AM
We've got to keep our head's up, we were about 13 points behind The rangers and now are only 3 and have been joint top with them before so we can easily do it again.

Lets keep our heads up :flag::flag:

In Stubbsy we trust:gwa::gwa:

Famous Fiver
29-12-2015, 07:43 AM
My point exactly.

Can't be bothered reading all these doom and gloom threads.

Blame this, blame that.

It's a long season.

Get ourselves along to Easter Road on Saturday and support the team.

Hibby_G
29-12-2015, 07:47 AM
My point exactly.

Can't be bothered reading all these doom and gloom threads.

Blame this, blame that.

It's a long season.

Get ourselves along to Easter Road on Saturday and support the team. Correct Lets get everyone along and support the team on

Forever we'll be singing:scarf::scarf:

29-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Exactly. Long way to go yet. Disappointing result yesterday but by no means a disaster. Still half the season to go and we still have to play the huns at ER.

Time to pick ourselves up and go again.

HibbyAndy
29-12-2015, 02:38 PM
3 points off the top of the table and that's us been to Ibrox twice and they still have to come to Easter road, The title push is very much alive :cb

Onion
29-12-2015, 02:52 PM
We've got to keep our head's up, we were about 13 points behind The rangers and now are only 3 and have been joint top with them before so we can easily do it again.

Lets keep our heads up :flag::flag:

In Stubbsy we trust:gwa::gwa:

:agree: No reason not to. Would have been good to have won yesterday, but it would have brought a different set of pressures on Hibs as league leaders. As it is, we can bide our time and deal with the Huns later in the season, when it really matters - just as we did last season.

The Huns are so arrogant, they'll think they've won the league and will be talking themselves up again. CL football, challenging Celtic, who they want to buy in the summer.... etc. Foghorn, Warbs and Miller will be the media darlings again - world beaters in their own minds, but not half as good as they think they are. Also, the Sevco Board might not be so keen to splash cash in Jan. Let's see. Long way to go - but don't try tell the Huns.

Spike Mandela
29-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Didn't play that great yesterday but still managed to score two goals away at Ibrox.

Need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, straight away, get back on the horse and beat Raith and Falkirk and go on a winning run.

We can win this league.:cb

MB62
30-12-2015, 09:10 AM
There's still plenty to be positive about, as others have said, but if you don't look at your failings or weaknesses then you never improve. I think everything could wrong on Monday went wrong, mistakes from players that have not been making these mistakes all season. To give that lot a hint of credit, they looked faster in pace, quicker in thought and possibly fitter than us, I've thought that all season, whatever it is they are doing in training is working.
This is now a three horse race for the title and I'm delighted we are one of the three. The transfer window will be interesting because without doubt, we need to strengthen in a few positions to keep our challenge going.
I've not read any other thread yet, I assume there's a bit of doom and gloom going on and I'm too disappointed at our performance on Monday to be going through it all again.
Three points off the table of the table at the half way stage is no disaster and I think the players should stand up and give themselves some credit for putting together a 17 game unbeaten run and get their heads together to put a similar run in place for the 2nd half.

GGTTH