PDA

View Full Version : Bad decsions Delfections ects

Sammy7nil
28-12-2015, 10:44 PM
I watched the game with a few neuterals and they said over ten to twenty years theses things even themselves out. Well after nearly 50 years am still waiting. Or am i just baised?

lucky
28-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Made no difference we lost to a better team on the day. But we live to fight another day

SausageSurprise
28-12-2015, 10:48 PM
I watched the game with a few neuterals and they said over ten to twenty years theses things even themselves out. Well after nearly 50 years am still waiting. Or am i just baised?

I think a major decision went in favour of us today. We weren't good enough to capitilise on it though. Onwards and upwards

Thecat23
28-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Made no difference we lost to a better team on the day. But we live to fight another day

That's exactly it, they were just better than us today by quite a bit.

Forza Fred
29-12-2015, 01:29 AM

Yep, and as the saying goes, .......The League table doesn't lie.

We've got a bit more to go yet, but there is no doubting we are moving in the right direction.

Ringothedog
29-12-2015, 04:39 PM

They are miles better than us, played us 4 times, beaten us on 3 occasions and the scariest stat is they have scored 12 goals against us.

Liam89
29-12-2015, 04:43 PM
They are miles better than us, played us 4 times, beaten us on 3 occasions and the scariest stat is they have scored 12 goals against us.

I must not be as terrified as you about that stat. 6 of those goals came in a game where we fielded a very weak side without any of our key signings.

CB_NO3
29-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Home advantage is huge in these games. If we can get one or two in January we have a great chance of promotion still. I still feel they have been lucky with injuries compare to us. If they lost Wallace, Wilson or Waghorn for a long spell they would stuggle. Other than Cummings, I reckon everyone of our top players have had an injury at some point this season.

cleanyman
29-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Rangers are the better team but we've done well to keep it this close heading into 2016.

Hopefully go on another run and maintain the pressure.

Wheat Hound
29-12-2015, 06:02 PM

But a 3 point lead does not suggest "miles" as you say. The first game at Ibrox was pretty even decided only by a wonder strike. The petrofac game had us without McGinn, McGeouch, McGregor, Henderson, Bartley & Dom was taken off injured, not to mention the whole Scott Allan sideshow.

They were the better team yesterday but I'm sure there will be a good few twists and tuens in a season only half way home.

Keep the faith. GGTTH