PDA

View Full Version : New Hibs Blog Post - burstbawpodcast.net

bigwheel
28-12-2015, 07:23 PM
Here's my reflections on where we are at the end of 2015. It was written prior to today's game, not that I would have changed it.

Just back from Ibrox, I'll put a short blog up on burstbaw tomorrow about todays game...

Would welcome your comments and views...

Cheers,

http://burstbawpodcast.net/2015/12/28/2015-the-year-of-healing/

Nameless
28-12-2015, 11:01 PM
That's a decent read. I don't usually read blogs, so don't know how it compares, but I liked it.

cabbageandribs1875
28-12-2015, 11:46 PM
yikes, is PF a professional gurner or whit

:)

bigwheel
29-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Ha! that is indeed a great pic of Fenlon..

Nameless - Thanks for the feedback! :aok:

Ozyhibby
29-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Test of a good blog is when it has to be critical of the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwheel
29-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Test of a good blog is when it has to be critical of the club.

Agreed, there is some truth in that - I'm just trying to make create some interesting reading and objective points on whatever the Hibs related topic is.. My views on yesterdays game at Ibrox will be up later today :aok:

bigwheel
29-12-2015, 02:54 PM
and here is my view on yesterday's game at Ibrox. Not as much fun to write! Have a read if you have time and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

http://burstbawpodcast.net/2015/12/29/stubbs-men-must-take-ibrox-defeat-on-the-chin/

Ozyhibby
29-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Good work, more Hibs blogs the better.

matty_f
29-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Good work, more Hibs blogs the better.

:agree: I enjoyed reading those.

I've been itching to get a blog up for ages but a combination of a burst laptop and a chronic lack of time has held it up. Might try and fire one up tonight or tomorrow.

bigwheel
30-12-2015, 09:14 AM
:agree: I enjoyed reading those.

I've been itching to get a blog up for ages but a combination of a burst laptop and a chronic lack of time has held it up. Might try and fire one up tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers Matty...look forward to your next blog - always a very engaging and interesting read.

matty_f
30-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Cheers Matty...look forward to your next blog - always a very engaging and interesting read.

:aok: Thanks!

Ronniekirk
30-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Here's my reflections on where we are at the end of 2015. It was written prior to today's game, not that I would have changed it.

Just back from Ibrox, I'll put a short blog up on burstbaw tomorrow about todays game...

Would welcome your comments and views...

Cheers,

http://burstbawpodcast.net/2015/12/28/2015-the-year-of-healing/

Always good to read another fans perspective ,particularly when we are in uncharted territory by being in championship for second year in a row ,but yet have the most dynamic ambitious board who have Transformed the Club ,but find they have inherited a reduced core support .
One of your Northern Soul soundtracks would be good

Ozyhibby
30-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Always good to read another fans perspective ,particularly when we are in uncharted territory by being in championship for second year in a row ,but yet have the most dynamic ambitious board who have Transformed the Club ,but find they have inherited a reduced core support .

The board has not changed much from the one that failed so spectacularly over many years.

bigwheel
30-12-2015, 08:32 PM

Cheers Ronnie! A Hibs oriented Northern Soul playlist....now there's an idea for me to play with - I might give that some thought over this weekend...

I've actually spent a chunk of today's holiday putting some of my soul vinyl into the right categories and alphabetical order....something I never normally get time to do..pure bliss for a vinyl junkie! :greengrin

Ronniekirk
30-12-2015, 09:22 PM
The board has not changed much from the one that failed so spectacularly over many years.

Point taken ,I should of said under Leeanne s Stewardship

Ronniekirk
30-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Cheers Ronnie! A Hibs oriented Northern Soul playlist....now there's an idea for me to play with - I might give that some thought over this weekend...

I've actually spent a chunk of today's holiday putting some of my soul vinyl into the right categories and alphabetical order....something I never normally get time to do..pure bliss for a vinyl junkie! :greengrin

I haven't browsed through my vinyl collection for years ,but now have a spare room so think in January Sales will buy myself a deck to play them on and do likewise .I know I kept all my soul stuff from ov Wright to Clarence gate mouth brown on rounder records to some soul rarities compilations to James Brown and lots of blues stuff

erin go bragh
30-12-2015, 10:20 PM
and here is my view on yesterday's game at Ibrox. Not as much fun to write! Have a read if you have time and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

http://burstbawpodcast.net/2015/12/29/stubbs-men-must-take-ibrox-defeat-on-the-chin/
Agree with almost all BW . But Malonga also gets pass marks for me .
Good blogs bud .

GGTTH