PDA

View Full Version : Keep the Heed

gavhfc10
28-12-2015, 07:17 PM
I'm disappointed as everyone else that we have lost today, however the team has done fantastically well to claw back the lead that The Rangers gained. We haven't been at our best in recent weeks and still managed to get the results. Let's all stick behind the boys and not single players out, still a long way to go and they need our support! Hail Hail!

Jonnyboy
28-12-2015, 07:48 PM
I'm disappointed as everyone else that we have lost today, however the team has done fantastically well to claw back the lead that The Rangers gained. We haven't been at our best in recent weeks and still managed to get the results. Let's all stick behind the boys and not single players out, still a long way to go and they need our support! Hail Hail!

Says a lot that the threads criticising players/manager/tactics are getting longer when this one hasn't had a response until now.

The Harp Awakes
28-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Says a lot that the threads criticising players/manager/tactics are getting longer when this one hasn't had a response until now.

It was particularly disappointing to lose today as we were up against a mediocre Rangers team. They had more drive and determination and deserved to win. We didn't perform, especially in the 2nd half and as much as we've deserved the plaudits for our long unbeaten run, the players deserve the criticism today.

Onwards and upwards though. I still think we'll win the league :hibees

mca
28-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Gutted we Lost.. But thought we Did Well But were Just a Bit Unlucky Today ...

SeanWilson
28-12-2015, 08:10 PM
We didn't do well though? Why the love in? We really struggled to impose ourselves throughout and made The Rangers goals for them. For me, that's what really hurts. They really are a poor football team and we are much, much better than them on our day - yet as with so many games against the yams over the years, we always seem to come off on the wrong end of the result. I still firmly believe we'll win the league, however it'll come down to the fact the rangers are in fact mediocre.

Pete
28-12-2015, 08:13 PM

Maybe people have said what they had to say on a very similarly titled thread. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
28-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Maybe people have said what they had to say on a very similarly titled thread. :greengrin

:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Bit of context needed maybe. Nothing won and nothing lost today other than bragging rights.

GreenArmyyy!
28-12-2015, 08:36 PM
A lot of emotions running high here, we just need to take a step back, we are 3 points behind with half a season to go. We'll be back.

Gerard
28-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Be positive and you increase your chance of being successful.our team lost this game but has a very good chance of being promoted this year. I think we will be promoted and that's what is important IMO.

.Sean.
28-12-2015, 09:57 PM
We've lost our first game in 17 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 some folk need to man the **** up

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2015, 10:04 PM
If the team need slaughtering then i'm your man, but if you have a team that's been winning, the longer that winning run is give the team extra kudos for when that inevitable loss eventually comes.

There were a few things that annoyed me today, our inability to keep the ball and also giving it away cheaply and being punished for doing so.

But in the grand scheme of things, it was 3 points we lost today and we are still well in the hunt for the championship.

FFS we are miles better off than i think most of us would have put us at the start of this season.

marinello59
28-12-2015, 10:19 PM
If the team need slaughtering then i'm your man, but if you have a team that's been winning, the longer that winning run is give the team extra kudos for when that inevitable loss eventually comes.

There were a few things that annoyed me today, our inability to keep the ball and also giving it away cheaply and being punished for doing so.

But in the grand scheme of things, it was 3 points we lost today and we are still well in the hunt for the championship.

FFS we are miles better off than i think most of us would have put us at the start of this season.

Good post G. :flag: