PDA

View Full Version : Cummings and keatings

keep the faith
28-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Said for a while that those two are too similar and shouldn't play together. Cummings and Anier or Cummings and malonga should be the pairing.
Was shocked when I saw that pairing today.

StevieBoyKdy
28-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Said for a while that those two are too similar and shouldn't play together. Cummings and Anier or Cummings and malonga should be the pairing.
Was shocked when I saw that pairing today.

yes imo at home not bad as we usually have the majority of possession but at ibrox we have to expect we will go long at points I thought today anier would have been a good choice with Cummings, but easy to say now I no.

keep the faith
28-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Well hopefully today rules out that pairing.

Both good players but never a partnership.

Swedish hibee
28-12-2015, 06:17 PM
The last time I completely slated Keatings on here- he got a hat trick the following week! I was totally put in my place then.. but I am still unconvinced by him. Sigh.

greenpaper55
28-12-2015, 06:31 PM
We were being chased down in our own half and the out ball had to be long at times but as we had no one to hold up the ball it came straight back, the manager needs to learn from this.

Centre Hawf
29-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Keatings was a waste of a jersey today and i'm surprised he played an hour. Malonga should have been on at half time. There's no debate for me that him and Cummings is the best partnership we've got.

Jones28
29-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Malonga/Cummings was the only option for me today. A player who can run with the ball, hold it up in the box and as he has shown, score.