PDA

View Full Version : Move on!

JJP
28-12-2015, 05:00 PM
No point in disecting every aspect of that game. Nothing to be gained unless you auditioning for a part on Match of the Day. Title race is still on and hopefully the players don't dwell on today's disappointment.

Thecat23
28-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Correct, no positives at all from that game. Stubbs massively ****ed up his tactics we sat in and let them batter us.

Learn from it and move on.

Shanksaidno
28-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Correct, no positives at all from that game. Stubbs massively ****ed up his tactics we sat in and let them batter us.

Makes the transfer window even more interesting though . . . Where do U start to say where someone would make a difference after today!!

anon1875
28-12-2015, 05:09 PM
It may be a big game but it's only 3 points at the end of the season.

Northernhibee
28-12-2015, 05:10 PM
We're only three points behind and they still need to come to ER.

Super_JMcGinn
28-12-2015, 05:12 PM
No point in disecting every aspect of that game. Nothing to be gained unless you auditioning for a part on Match of the Day. Title race is still on and hopefully the players don't dwell on today's disappointment.

I agree totally. We missed a great opportunity today but the pressure is still all on them. But for a couple of silly mistakes by individual players we would have won or drawn that game. But isn't that Hibs since you were born ? So near yet so far.

HappyAsHellas
28-12-2015, 05:32 PM
I agree totally. We missed a great opportunity today but the pressure is still all on them. But for a couple of silly mistakes by individual players we would have won or drawn that game. But isn't that Hibs since you were born ? So near yet so far.

I'm in my late fifties and I'm buggered if I can ever remember being on a seventeen match unbeaten run before. So to answer your question - this is an entirely different team.

kaimendhibs
28-12-2015, 05:34 PM

The positive for me is we surely can't be that bad again with this squad

Benny Brazil
28-12-2015, 05:37 PM

I hope they do dwell on it until our next game - so they realise that they have to work harder in every game if we are to win this league.