PDA

View Full Version : Keep the heads

Pretty Boy
28-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Bad day at the office today. A lot of players performed badly, individual errors cost us and tactics were debateable.

However not so long ago we looked dead and buried and were 11 points off the pace. Today we dropped only 3 points behind and other teams have proven Rangees can and will drop more points. Time to regroup and go again, no reason why we can't go on another unbeaten run and keep ourselves alive in the title race. Nothing is won or lost in December.

Scorrie
28-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Bad day at the office today. A lot of players performed badly, individual errors cost us and tactics were debateable.

However not so long ago we looked dead and buried and were 11 points off the pace. Today we dropped only 3 points behind and other teams have proven Rangees can and will drop more points. Time to regroup and go again, no reason why we can't go on another unbeaten run and keep ourselves alive in the title race. Nothing is won or lost in December.

Agree. How we react to today's result will speak volumes about the players and Stubbs but still a lot to play for. Only half the season gone.

Northernhibee
28-12-2015, 04:06 PM

:top marks

R'Albin
I'm still confident we will win the league.

Mr White
:agree:

Salt N Sauzee
28-12-2015, 04:11 PM
A well needed kick up the arse.

We'll be back.

Hibernia&Alba
28-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Start over and target another long unbeaten run. What's done is done.

The Green Goblin
28-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Great op. Agree 100%. If we are smart, we will learn from today and improve. A long way to go yet. Time to stay fully behind the team.

Steve20
28-12-2015, 04:24 PM
More than a bad day at the office. Just like the playoffs last year and the semi against Falkirk, when the pressure is on, Stubbs is clueless.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-12-2015, 04:24 PM
We go again!

mghibs
28-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Hopefully a well needed boot up the backside for the squad so we can kick on and get back to our best! A good reaction next week is what we need now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr White
28-12-2015, 04:26 PM
More than a bad day at the office. Just like the playoffs last year and the semi against Falkirk, when the pressure is on, Stubbs is clueless.

Except this one is in a competition that is only halfway through. Try supporting the team rather than sticking the boot in prematurely eh?

Pretty Boy
28-12-2015, 04:27 PM

Bore off eh. If supporting Hibs really makes you this angry and upset all the time then you maybe need another hobby or interest. You have been an utter misery when we were winning, your even worse now we have finally lost. Seriously why bother if you get so little enjoyment out of football?

Peevemor
28-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Except this one is in a competition that is only halfway through. Try supporting the team rather than sticking the boot in permanently eh?

Fixed that for you. :wink:

Mr White
28-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Fixed that for you. :wink:

Thank you, good spot :aok:

Northernhibee
28-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Bore off eh. If supporting Hibs really makes you this angry and upset all the time then you maybe need another hobby or interest. You have been an utter misery when we were winning, your even worse now we have finally lost. Seriously why bother if you get so little enjoyment out of football?

Actually, maybe he has a point. Let's let our heads drop, get rid of the spirit and confidence we have and all drink ourselves into oblivion like a bunch of lemmings.

I'm never leaving my house again as there's no point to anything, everything is destined to fail and Chewits aren't as good as they used to be.

Cummings had a good game though.

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2015, 04:33 PM
We would all have taken this position on day 1, cant really see the problem if i'm honest. We are in much better shape than i ever imagined we would be the last week of the year.

SON OF PADDY
28-12-2015, 04:40 PM

**** me !!!! we've lost a game of football, and you think Stubb's is clueless.

The Green Goblin
28-12-2015, 04:48 PM

What has he been in the last 17 games then?

Lancs Harp
28-12-2015, 05:01 PM

I would agree with the opening post. Just as we shouldn't get too carried away with putting a good run together then we shouldn't get carried away with losing todays game. We didn't play well enough and we probably did get our tactics a bit wrong but it happens, it football, we haven't become a bad team over night, just view it as a stumble on our progress, put it behind us, learn from the mistakes we made today, move on and hopefully become a better team for it.

Big response needed against Raith now.

Eyrie
28-12-2015, 05:05 PM
We've plenty of time to make up three points and need to remember that we've recovered from eight behind in a much shorter time.

Too many players managed to have an off-day at the same time. The important thing now is how we respond in our next game.

CraigHibee
28-12-2015, 05:07 PM
peed off at the result but we are still in it, only 3 points separating us from the great unwashed weedgies, rangers will drop more points and it will be close

Radium
28-12-2015, 05:11 PM

Alfred E Newman
28-12-2015, 05:24 PM

I am having one quick look on here and then that's it, I'm off. Too many predictable responses to what is another disappointing result in a crunch game but not the end of the world.

Jim44
28-12-2015, 05:27 PM
I've criticised Stubbs naivety in playing mindgames and I hope he gives it a miss. Having said that, I think we are a team to be feared and we will be challenging all season. I'm not afraid to say that Sevco are a good team, haven't shot their bolt and are the team to beat.

hibs0666
28-12-2015, 05:35 PM

Here's Stevie!

Lancs Harp
28-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Rangers started the season better than we did but the Hibs wrestled the initiative back from them by closing the big gap back down to zero. Its possibly fair to say that they took the initiative back today but there will be a few more twists and turns before the season closes.

Today was disappointing but keep the faith.

Sir David Gray
28-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Our reaction to today's disappointment will be really important.

We can't afford to have the same sort of reaction that Sevco had after they lost to us last month.

We need to focus on beating Raith Rovers on Saturday and building up the momentum again.

3 points behind is nothing.

monkeyboy1875
28-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Our reaction to today's disappointment will be really important.

We can't afford to have the same sort of reaction that Sevco had after they lost to us last month.

We need to focus on beating Raith Rovers on Saturday and building up the momentum again.

3 points behind is nothing.

Bad day at the office. We've been great for weeks, brush it off and get the heads up. We'll win this league.

Bronson
28-12-2015, 05:52 PM

Deary me, I really do despair sometimes:rolleyes:

Agree with the OP's sentiments, we go again.

Borderhibbie76
28-12-2015, 06:36 PM
You must love it when Hibs get beat 🔫🔫🔫

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

MWHIBBIES
28-12-2015, 06:50 PM

What about the 5 wins we've had vs Rangers with Stubbs in charge? Or the win over Hearts? Or the Falkirk win to secure 2nd? Aberdeen and Dundee United knocked out the league cup? All flukes I imagine?

scoopyboy
28-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Bad day at the office. We've been great for weeks, brush it off and get the heads up. We'll win this league.

I don't think we have been. It's a few weeks since we have played well.