PDA

View Full Version : Liam Henderson

California-Hibs
28-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Was not at the races today! Extremely poor performance from his standards. Same could be said about the whole midfield today mind you. So disappointing that we put in such a non Hibs performance today.

Cod Boy
28-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Was not at the races today! Extremely poor performance from his standards. Same could be said about the whole midfield today mind you. So disappointing that we put in such a non Hibs performance today.

so why start a thread with Hendersons name if you thought the whole midfield were disappointing?

leithsansiro
28-12-2015, 04:57 PM
He was poor, as were the rest of the midfield. However, it was an off-day. Henderson is an important player and didn't sadly get the opportunities to show his creative talents. Onwards and upwards.

Shanksaidno
28-12-2015, 05:00 PM
Thought mcgeoch was only one in midfield who did anything today

Unseen work
28-12-2015, 05:01 PM
For me if Henderson plays it's got to be centrally, gets lost out wide and is ineffective out there for me. In behind the striker he gets on the ball and creates chances.

Pretty Boy
28-12-2015, 05:03 PM
I'm going to start a thread with every players name in the title. That way we can all put the boot into a team that has done us proud thus far this season and be done with it.

hibee_girl
28-12-2015, 05:03 PM
I'm going to start a thread with every players name in the title. That way we can all put the boot into a team that has done us proud thus far this season and be done with it.

:top marks

Mr White
28-12-2015, 05:04 PM
It's only 3 points. Forget it and move on. Hibs can still win this division and we can help :aok:

California-Hibs
28-12-2015, 05:06 PM
so why start a thread with Hendersons name if you thought the whole midfield were disappointing?

Because although the whole midfield was poor, he was the pick of the bunch. Satisfied with that?

Cod Boy
28-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Because although the whole midfield was poor, he was the pick of the bunch. Satisfied with that?

Bit unfair to put the boot into one player

anon1875
28-12-2015, 05:08 PM
The whole team was poor today, strikers had little support and struggled to hold on to the ball as well. Thought Cummings did well and he never gave up. Games over, move on and on to the next one.

jacomo
28-12-2015, 06:11 PM

Get on with it then!

I've got 'Just not good enough', 'Never a player' and 'I pointed out his failings months ago but was shouted down on here' all lined up and ready to go.

:wink:

H18 SFR
28-12-2015, 07:56 PM

I think Celtic will look to offload him over the summer, I'm unsure if I'd be willing to pay a fee for him.

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 07:57 PM

Looks injured.

cabbageandribs1875
28-12-2015, 08:00 PM
I think Celtic will look to offload him over the summer, I'm unsure if I'd be willing to pay a fee for him.

sellick just extended his contract to 2018 before the start of this season

ronaldo7
28-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Looks injured.

:agree:

greenlex
28-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Looks injured. Dont think hes recovered 100% from his virus.

Ronniekirk
28-12-2015, 08:13 PM
I don't think he has fully recovered from his virus and is lacking stamina and that box to box running we had been used to .So in short not fully match fit and found out more today given how mutch possession they had

H18 SFR
28-12-2015, 08:30 PM
sellick just extended his contract to 2018 before the start of this season

Yeah noted, however that is a strategy many clubs employ, Booth, Handling and Harris to name a few at ER.

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2015, 08:43 PM
FFS i don't think we've finished with Fyvie yet?

Jonnyboy
28-12-2015, 08:46 PM
FFS i don't think we've finished with Fyvie yet?

:tee hee:

The laddie is only 19 years old. He's had a virus recently and doesn't look to have recovered 100% yet.

Mind you, I read on here that he's the best player at the club so it seems odd he's being talked down :wink:

Sir David Gray
28-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Yep they're all pish, clear out required next week in the January sales. :rolleyes:

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Dont think hes recovered 100% from his virus.

I think that is clear to see as he looks a bit lethargic, but he also has problems with both his knees, hence the strapping on them of lately, nothing serious just tight muscles but means your putting out a player on the park that is about 70% fit, in a game like today he should have been left out. :aok:

Borderhibbie76
28-12-2015, 09:24 PM
The reactions on here to 1 defeat in 18 matches is unbelievable
..makes u wanna delete this forum it really does....incredible

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tyler Durden
28-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Yep they're all pish, clear out required next week in the January sales. :rolleyes:

We're 17 unbeaten - can we not admit he was really poor today? Only made it through 90 cos of injuries. Disappointing performance

Sir David Gray
28-12-2015, 10:45 PM
We're 17 unbeaten - can we not admit he was really poor today? Only made it through 90 cos of injuries. Disappointing performance

It's not the fact that people are criticising the performance today, it's the fact that it appears that some people cannot wait to stick the boot in whenever we have a poor result or performance.

It happens all the time and I find it really sad.

bookert
28-12-2015, 11:23 PM
I think that is clear to see as he looks a bit lethargic, but he also has problems with both his knees, hence the strapping on them of lately, nothing serious just tight muscles but means your putting out a player on the park that is about 70% fit, in a game like today he should have been left out. :aok:
What I don't understand is that at the game at er where hibs won 2 1. Stubbs had to take Henderson off and put carmichael on to stop mackay,Wallace up that wing, yet today same again Henderson on that side.

steviehibsleith
28-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Henderson and Fyvie is a ***** centre midfield pairing ! Last week against QOS we scrapped a 92 minute win. Henderson has no engine hence Celtic have loaned him out and Fyvie is pants. Mcginn and mcgeouch center midfield then choose wingers .

lucky
28-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Henderson will go on and play champions league and international football. Hibs are just part of his development that being said he was poor today

steviehibsleith
28-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Henderson will go on and play champions league and international football. Hibs are just part of his development that being said he was poor today
If you rate Henderson so highly what about Mcginn

B.H.F.C
29-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Good player. Needs to do more though.