PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV - is the Rangers game on it?

Steve-O
28-12-2015, 06:51 AM
I can't find anything on the Hibs website to suggest the game is on? Equally though, there's been no communication to say it's not on?

Does anyone know?

wynnie1875
28-12-2015, 07:43 AM
I can't find anything on the Hibs website to suggest the game is on? Equally though, there's been no communication to say it's not on?

Does anyone know?

Yeah it's on. Sign in on Hibs TV and click live game

kenny.ff
28-12-2015, 08:54 AM
If i sign up this morning will i be regestered in time to watch the game? Whats the quality like and does it jump alot?

Billy
28-12-2015, 09:07 AM
If i sign up this morning will i be regestered in time to watch the game? Whats the quality like and does it jump alot?

Registration is instant so once you have subscribed then you will have immediate access.

Please remember that Hibs TV is a recurring subscription and it is the subscribers responsibility to cancel when they wish.

Hibs TV is streamed in HD and this is different to watching a movie online. This means that whilst you may be fine watching a movie via WIFI, it may not be the best connection for a live stream. WIFI drops for a variety of reasons and when it does the picture quality will drop to compensate...An Ethernet cable is the best option unless you have a very good WIFI connection.

Email: support@hibernianfc.co.uk request an FAQ, this will give you advice on how to get the best from live streaming and stop any potential issues you may have with your PC/Laptop etc.

You must also be overseas to view live video, if you are in the UK or ROI then you will only be able to receive audio only.

The full match, highlights and post match interviews will also be up on Hibs TV later tonight.

I'll leave others to let you know about the quality of Hibs TV.

kenny.ff
28-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Didnt realise i would only be able to get audio only, will head to for four in hand with my brother instead. Cheers for all the info:thumbsup:

TRC
28-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Its on live for oitside the uk

Billy
28-12-2015, 09:14 AM
Its on live for oitside the uk

Yes, overseas subscribers will be able to watch the match live with audio from Hibs TV.

Septimus
28-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Quality is usually very good now. Well worth the annual payment.

good luck today Hibees.

The Green Goblin
28-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Quality is superb. As is the commentary.

Peevemor
28-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Registration is instant so once you have subscribed then you will have immediate access.

Please remember that Hibs TV is a recurring subscription and it is the subscribers responsibility to cancel when they wish.

Hibs TV is streamed in HD and this is different to watching a movie online. This means that whilst you may be fine watching a movie via WIFI, it may not be the best connection for a live stream. WIFI drops for a variety of reasons and when it does the picture quality will drop to compensate...An Ethernet cable is the best option unless you have a very good WIFI connection.

Email: support@hibernianfc.co.uk request an FAQ, this will give you advice on how to get the best from live streaming and stop any potential issues you may have with your PC/Laptop etc.

You must also be overseas to view live video, if you are in the UK or ROI then you will only be able to receive audio only.

The full match, highlights and post match interviews will also be up on Hibs TV later tonight.

I'll leave others to let you know about the quality of Hibs TV.

I nearly always watch via wifi on a cheapo 10" tablet and it works perfectly.