27-12-2015, 10:07 PM
1-3 Hibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
27-12-2015, 10:10 PM
2-1 to the good guys.

Pretty Boy
27-12-2015, 10:10 PM
It's almost a free shot at the huns considering the position we have come from. A win is great, a draw is fine and a defeat is far from a disaster. Absolutely nothing is decided tomorrow.

In saying that they are struggling, we are on a great run where we are winning whilst playing well and whilst playing badly. I fully expect us to give a good account of ourselves and I'll say either a 1-2 victory or a 1-1 draw.

hfc-1875
27-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Tight game with us to nick it 1-0. Fancy malonga to get the goal.

HoboHarry
27-12-2015, 10:17 PM
It's almost a free shot at the huns considering the position we have come from. A win is great, a draw is fine and a defeat is far from a disaster. Absolutely nothing is decided tomorrow.

In saying that they are struggling, we are on a great run where we are winning whilst playing well and whilst playing badly. I fully expect us to give a good account of ourselves and I'll say either a 1-2 victory or a 1-1 draw.
Well said, the league will be won later. Tomorrow is bragging rights and a large measure of assurance that we are better than them and it is in our own hands....

Eyrie
27-12-2015, 10:24 PM
A 1-1 draw, with missed penalties by Waghorn, Tavernier and Wilson.

Bishop Hibee
27-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Difficult to call. We should have won at Ibrox in the league and they edged it at Easter Road and yet the results were the other way around.

There's not been a draw between us yet so I'll go 1-1 on that irrational basis.

Bostonhibby
27-12-2015, 10:30 PM
3-1 hibs. Two for Malonga.

SON OF PADDY
27-12-2015, 10:32 PM
A convincing 0-2 Victory for the Hibs.
GGTTH

Sir David Gray
27-12-2015, 10:38 PM

I see where you're coming from and sort of agree with that. I do however think that the title will be won and lost in the head to heads against Sevco. I don't think it's much coincidence that the head to head is 1-1 and the teams are level at almost the half way point.

We have Sevco against the ropes just now and I don't want to give them a second wind that a win might give them tomorrow.

Baldy Foghorn
27-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Would be great to come away with all 3, but wouldn't be gutted at a draw......

lucky
27-12-2015, 10:40 PM
0-0

c31
27-12-2015, 10:41 PM
As long as we play better in this game than how we played in last two where we we poor, and as long as the ref is fair then we gave a chance. This is a massive game and I'm sure the team are aware.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-12-2015, 10:42 PM
3v1 to Hibernian Football Club.

erin go bragh
27-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Another 3-0 for us !

GGTTH

SteveHFC
27-12-2015, 10:48 PM
2-1 Hibs.

Onceinawhile
27-12-2015, 10:51 PM
I don't know why, but I just have a feeling we're going to give them an absolute shellacking.

4-1 to us

Sergey
27-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Not easy to predict the score, but I'd put money on the match not finishing XI vs XI.

3pm
27-12-2015, 10:59 PM
1-0 to Rangers.

Northernhibee
27-12-2015, 11:03 PM
0-0.

Pete
27-12-2015, 11:09 PM
2-1 to Sevco.

hibeesboii
27-12-2015, 11:12 PM
2-1 hibs malonga to score first.

StevieBoyKdy
27-12-2015, 11:22 PM
2-1 the Rangers. The refs won't let anything go our way. Red card for McGinn.

Denverhibby
27-12-2015, 11:31 PM
2-1 to Sevco.

Unfortunately with help from the refs.

zlatan
27-12-2015, 11:38 PM
0-0.

Could see this also. Two teams more interested in not losing than pushing the boat out for the win.

Sir David Gray
27-12-2015, 11:39 PM
1-0 to Rangers.

The Rangers or Sevco please, if you don't mind. :wink:

sleeping giant
27-12-2015, 11:39 PM
3-2 either way

wookie70
27-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Not feeling confident but hope our spirit will get us something from the game. We need to come out the trap much better than we did last week. Straight from the KO must be the shout from the leaders and make sure they hear us. Win the first tackle and make sure we start at full energy. Rock them onto their heels and I think we will win start slow and I will fear the worst

joebakerforever
28-12-2015, 12:12 AM
Lot of noise about about the Huns being on the slide, but tbh, we have not been in sparkling form recently either.

Fear that Stubbs trying to noise them up could backfire and we will take 2 - nil hit against them

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 12:15 AM
Would be great to come away with all 3, but wouldn't be gutted at a draw......

Lets be greedy and go for the 3 :flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-12-2015, 12:17 AM
2-0 The Rangers.

WeeRussell
28-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Could be anything tomorrow - but as someone said it feels like a free shot and I do believe we are the better team, and now believe we will win the league. Worst that can happen is we end up being in the best position we could have expected a couple of weeks ago, going into the New Year.

I expect us to score goals against them though.

0-3 Hibs.

:flag:

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 12:24 AM
2-0 The Rangers.

You playing mind games as well.

Mikey09
28-12-2015, 12:31 AM
1-1 with the Huns getting a ****ty pen to equalise. :agree:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-12-2015, 12:47 AM
You playing mind games as well.

That you Warburton? :greengrin

Ronster117
28-12-2015, 01:01 AM
I'm going 1-3.
Dom first goal
1-1 half time
keatings getting 2 in the second half.
what odds would you get?
got to be with a fiver

HibeeLR
28-12-2015, 01:03 AM
0-1 Hanlon to score, Oxley saving last min pen.

Mango Man
28-12-2015, 01:05 AM
2-2, Malonga and Gray, Waghorn for them.

monktonharp
28-12-2015, 01:20 AM
I said a few weeks ago, if we win our next 7, we'll win the league. we have won 5 and drawn 1 ,I think. just get the feeling that we are just getting bye at the moment and don't have enough to win tomorrow. hope I am wrong although I'll settle for a draw.

SkintHibby
28-12-2015, 05:05 AM
Can't help but feel Stubbs should not have given the weedgie media any ammunition.

2-0 the dirty Huns.

Hope I'm wrong mind!

Onion
28-12-2015, 05:07 AM
Feeling quietly confident. Warbs & Sevco have punched above their weight for too long and they're going to get ripped apart by a rampant Hibs.

3-0 Hibs.

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2015, 06:20 AM
We are now long overdue another 0-3 result at the home of bile and hatred, Malonga hattrick. :thumbsup:

gorgie greens
28-12-2015, 06:26 AM
We are now long overdue another 0-3 result at the home of bile and hatred, Malonga hattrick. :thumbsup:
Like your thinking Gary and would be more than happy to bite yer hand off for that result,
will settle for a scrappy 0-1 dont care if it comes of a shin , bum or what ever , think the pitch could make it bit of a slog with all the rain.

Steve20
28-12-2015, 06:51 AM
Stubbs has played this wrong shouting his mouth off. Should have just kept quiet and the so called 'mind games' are silly. It has just fired Rangers up IMO.

2-1 them.

Hibs90
28-12-2015, 07:20 AM
Nice to see everyone is confident!

4-0 Hibs. Gray x2 Keatings Cummings

hibsbollah
28-12-2015, 07:25 AM
2-2. Malonga to score with a pièce de nonchalance.

Jim44
28-12-2015, 07:26 AM
The Petrofac cup game showed that they are capable of taking us to the cleaners and although we have got our act together since then, I think Stubbs' mind games will work against us and I can't see us getting anything from the game. We'll continue to snap at their heels and challenge for the league.

Colr
28-12-2015, 07:27 AM
Down to earth I think. 4 - 1 defeat.

JimBHibees
28-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Stubbs has played this wrong shouting his mouth off. Should have just kept quiet and the so called 'mind games' are silly. It has just fired Rangers up IMO.

2-1 them.

Couldn't give a rats ass about them nothing wrong with being confident. Today we send out a clear message IMO. 3 1 Hibs Henderson Cummings McGregor

Mr White
28-12-2015, 07:41 AM
I can see us doing the same thing St Johnstone did earlier in the season - be content to let them have most of the possession and wait for them to lose their shape and hit them on the break to exploit the gaps and their defensive weaknesses. We've got the players to punish them that way. Not going to predict a scoreline but I'm backing hibs -1 in the handicap market.

Libby Hibby
28-12-2015, 07:55 AM

2-1 them.

I don't think Stubbs has shouted his mouth off at all, it's the way it's being reported that it's designed to fire up Rangers, since when have Hibs ever had so much air time prior to a game like this? The Rangers are in trouble, the media know this and are reporting and twisting everything that comes out of ER. Is it any coincidence that there is very little being reported out of Ibrox? They want their team fired up, they want their fans fired up and they want Stubbs to be the target.

Even in today's 'expert panel' in the Sun, Preston, Murray, Harper and McManus, no Rangers connection at all, and 3 out of the 4 say Hibs win and 1 days Hibs won't get beat.

I love it as it shows everyone connected with Rangers are bricking it today.

1-2 Hibs

GGTTH

Ronniekirk
28-12-2015, 07:58 AM
It's a difficult one to call as although we are on a long unbeaten run that has to end at some point and in the last two home games we haven't been at our best ,yet have shown a degree of resilience that starts to make you think this team has what it takes .They are on the ropes but you think surely thier poor form can't continue and that in front of a full house they will raise thier game against us and win .
My only X mass wish when I pulled the wishbone was for a Hibs win so am hoping this comes true .
would of liked a fully fit squad ,but that resiliance can take us top in our own right ,and I think our time is now .
I am going 2. 1. Hibs Anier to give us a goodbye present and and Mazzy run from Malonga ,although the stage could be set for a McGregor header and will Cummings really go three games without scoring :confused:

Deansy
28-12-2015, 08:00 AM

Agreed, even defeat isn't too bad but it's them -I depise these sum with every fibre of my being and want to hammer the swine every single game !!

So I'll settle for 0-7/8 to us with the Hun getting 3/4 red-cards ............................. along with that blaw-through of a gaffer of theirs, being sent to the stands after losing it at Hibs 1st goal in the 1st minute !

Hibernian Verse
28-12-2015, 08:04 AM
2-1 Hibs.

Convinced they'll get a pen so lumped on Hibs to win and Waghorn anytime.

B.H.F.C
28-12-2015, 08:04 AM

2-1 them.

What has he said that's wrong?

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-12-2015, 08:13 AM
1-1 . The way the league has gone, it won't be won or lost based on the head to head between us and The Rangers.

Ronniekirk
28-12-2015, 08:13 AM
What has he said that's wrong?

Playing mind games and talking Hibs chances up ,and calling them The Rangers ,and saying today is basically a free shot at them ,given they had written other teams off ,and crowned themselves champions far too early ,and were now maybe feeling the pressure ,but in denial .
Some folk are loving his attitude and feel we should be doing this ,while others would rather he had zipped it ,and we did out talking on the park .
I will tell you if Stubbs got it right after the game but the message is he believes in our players

Nutmegged
28-12-2015, 08:16 AM
1-1 . The way the league has gone, it won't be won or lost based on the head to head between us and The Rangers.

I disagree completely, I believe the Head to Head games will be absolutely vital in the destinstion of the Title, the team who takes most points from these games will win the League.

B.H.F.C
28-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Playing mind games and talking hubs chances up and calling them The Rangers and saying today is basically a free shot at them given they had written other teams off and crowned themselves champions far too early and we're now maybe feeling the pressure but in denial .
Some folk are loving his attitude and feel we should be doing this ,while others would rather had zipped it and we did out talking on the park
I will tell you if Stubbs got it right after the game but the message is he believes in our players

Half the time, the headlines are exaggerated by the media and when you read the articles he hasn't actually said what the headline says.

All he's done is say what has happened over the course of the season so far. He's not said we are going to do this or that or that we are a stick on to win the league etc.

We won't win because of what he's had to say and we won't lose the game because of it either.

Nutmegged
28-12-2015, 08:25 AM

2-1 them.
Absolutely nonsense, we could get gubbed 4-0 today but Alan Stubbs hasn't done anything other than build up his team, Hibernian as a Football Club have suffered for most of my 33 years from a self neagative spin, we always feel something bad is just around the corner and never truly believe in ourselves, that has been a trait that I've been desperate to see eradicated, Stubbs is finally treating out club the way it should be, giving us the bug club attitude, not an arrogance but a confidence, an expectance, that brings its own pressures with it but its a far better pressure IMO

Sammy7nil
28-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Absolutely nonsense, we could get gubbed 4-0 today but Alan Stubbs hasn't done anything other than build up his team, Hibernian as a Football Club have suffered for most of my 33 years from a self neagative spin, we always feel something bad is just around the corner and never truly believe in ourselves, that has been a trait that I've been desperate to see eradicated, Stubbs is finally treating out club the way it should be, giving us the bug club attitude, not an arrogance but a confidence, an expectance, that brings its own pressures with it but its a far better pressure IMO

With good reason but like you i agree this has to stop I was not happy with Stubbs comments but hey ho he said it so lets get out there and prove him right. Hibs win 1- 0

Ronniekirk
28-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Half the time, the headlines are exaggerated by the media and when you read the articles he hasn't actually said what the headline says.

All he's done is say what has happened over the course of the season so far. He's not said we are going to do this or that or that we are a stick on to win the league etc.

We won't win because of what he's had to say and we won't lose the game because of it either.

Was just trying to give a brief summary for someone who asked what all the fuss was about .I finished with what I consider is the important message Stubbs believes in this set of players ,and so do I , for but agree on the day that it itself is no guarantee we will go on and win the game.But if the players have the right mindset ,and play to form ,and execute managers game plan ,and we take our chances and handle the occasion ,it gives us every chance to succeed .
He wants to build success not failure and I am all for that .

Hermit Crab
28-12-2015, 08:41 AM
I think folk have been seeing these predictions in their dreams!! Going to be very tight. 1 or 2 nil either way.

lord bunberry
28-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Hibs by 2 goals. They've had a few bad results lately and today will be the game that sends them into crisis.

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 08:50 AM
I think folk have been seeing these predictions in their dreams!! Going to be very tight. 1 or 2 nil either way.

And you were so confident last night as well. :wink: :greengrin

Yes it will be tight but only Hibs will be happy at FT.

F*** the tommy guns. :lolrangers:

HH81
28-12-2015, 08:53 AM
I can't see a draw so will no doubt end up one now!

Keith_M
28-12-2015, 09:14 AM
2-2, with Hibs having a player red-carded and The Rangers equalizing thorugh a late, dodgy penalty.

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 09:17 AM
That you Warburton? :greengrin

It's Warbs for short. :thumbsup:

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 09:21 AM

The Dom silence's the horrible mob.

:flag:

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 09:25 AM

2-1 them.

Shhhh happy clapper. Stubbs knows what he is doing. Have faith man. Peace out.

The Rangers will burn at the stake today, they couldn't raise a flint never mind get fired up.

Respect.

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Nice to see everyone is confident!

4-0 Hibs. Gray x2 Keatings Cummings

Now this is the spirit. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:flag: :gwa: :flag:

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Down to earth I think. 4 - 1 defeat.

:shocked: Not on my earth is that happening today. :flag:

silverhibee
28-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Hibs by 2 goals. They've had a few bad results lately and today will be the game that sends them into crisis.

Amen Bro. :top marks

DH1875
28-12-2015, 09:43 AM
3-1 Hibs :)

Forza Fred
28-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Viewing from afar, I have been surprised, and to a degree concerned over what I a trying not to see as over confidence.

Rangers at Ibrox is always a game where any team has to be on top of their game to come away with anything.

Our recent results/performances suggest we are not on top of our game.

Hopefully today they will be, nothing less will get us anything,and we MUST guard against losing an early goal.

Onceinawhile
28-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Had a dream last night we won 5-3.

Glesgahibby
28-12-2015, 10:10 AM
It's going to be an open game.
4-0,4-1 or 4-2 to the hibees😀
Glory,Glory!!!!!!!'

southern hibby
28-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Game can go either way but I'm predicting a Hibs win ( just ).

Certain factors we need to overcome is their two chimps ( Wallace and Tav) bombing forward and if they do can we counter it? Yes we can. Thought Boyle would be left room to exploit in these situations with his speed. That being said does he come on from the start or as a sub when they're tiring?????

Cummings first goal----Hibs to win 1-0 or 2-0 is my prediction

GGTTH

Libby Hibby
28-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Viewing from afar, I have been surprised, and to a degree concerned over what I a trying not to see as over confidence.

Rangers at Ibrox is always a game where any team has to be on top of their game to come away with anything.

Our recent results/performances suggest we are not on top of our game.

Hopefully today they will be, nothing less will get us anything,and we MUST guard against losing an early goal.

Performances perhaps but no one can argue with the results of late.

Sign of a good team that doesn't play well but still picks up points

My_Wife_Camille
28-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Rangers 0-3 Hibernian

SausageSurprise
28-12-2015, 10:25 AM
A score draw with a missed penalty

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-12-2015, 10:30 AM
I disagree completely, I believe the Head to Head games will be absolutely vital in the destinstion of the Title, the team who takes most points from these games will win the League.

How have we managed to catch up level with them while only playing them once since they beat us?

semaj64
28-12-2015, 10:48 AM
2-1 to the hibs. Going to be close game against the ref and the paper throwing huns, cannot recall any further action taken against them for those light hearted antics.

Betty Boop
28-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Rangers 3 Hibs 2

'mon the beers
28-12-2015, 10:57 AM
2-1 or 3-1 Hibs

Bristolhibby
28-12-2015, 10:58 AM
2-1 to the Cabbage!

J

Diclonius
28-12-2015, 11:13 AM
2-1 Rangers. I don't see it unfortunately.

Edson Arantes
28-12-2015, 11:17 AM
2-2, with Hibs having a player red-carded and The Rangers equalizing thorugh a late, dodgy penalty.

One things for sure:

The late, dodgy penalty is a nap.

cabbageandribs1875
28-12-2015, 11:18 AM
0-0
0-1
1-0
1-1
1-2
2-1
2-2
1-3
3-1
2-3
3-2
3-3
4-1
1-4
4-2
2-4
4-3
3-4
4-4

^^^^^ one of them :greengrin

Edson Arantes
28-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Rangers 3 Hibs 2

I also think a Rangers win. :boo hoo:

28-12-2015, 11:36 AM
2-1 the Rangers. The refs won't let anything go our way. Red card for McGinn.

Yep, we'll get absolutely nothing today.

rcarter1
28-12-2015, 11:41 AM
0-0
0-1
1-0
1-1
1-2
2-1
2-2
1-3
3-1
2-3
3-2
3-3
4-1
1-4
4-2
2-4
4-3
3-4
4-4

^^^^^ one of them :greengrin

What about 2-6, 0-7? your missing some fairly obvious ones there.. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
28-12-2015, 11:46 AM
What about 2-6, 0-7? your missing some fairly obvious ones there.. :greengrin

you're entering the realms of dreamland :bitchy: no scottish professional football team would get beat by another scottish football team by they margins

oh wait...

:thumbsup:

Edson Arantes
28-12-2015, 12:31 PM
you're entering the realms of dreamland :bitchy: no scottish professional football team would get beat by another scottish football team by they margins

oh wait...

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::party:

mcfly
28-12-2015, 12:42 PM

Agree 100% for years hibs managers haven't had the guts to stand up and fight and truly believe in their team.

I think it's brilliant what Stubbs is doing - he is deflecting the pressure into him whilst making his players believe in themselves that is why we are getting results

The players have belief - it's great to see.

We can win this league - lets get right behind them

Tha Cabbage Kid
28-12-2015, 12:50 PM
I'll go for 3-2 for the cabbage I'm certain there will be goals!!!! And lots of them!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Franck Stanton
28-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Don't know what the final score will be today, just want to wish all the lads well, play as you know you can and walk off the pitch happy in the knowledge you gave your all. Good Luck. Go on, make my Christmas lads. :flag::flag::flag:

Hibernia&Alba
28-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you and yours have had a great time.

As for today, I'm uncertain. I think we could go there and win, but, like others, I'm wary of the part the referee will play today. I think we'll be playing twelve men again at Ibrox. A draw would be fine.

1875STEVE
28-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Hibs to win 2-0 Malonga and Cummings. Itl be tough, but we will create chances, and unlike the last time at Ipox, I reckon we will take a couple.

:flag::gwa::flag::gwa:

IMO the Petrofac result is irrelevant - Ive seen a couple of folk bring it up.

We had 9 players out that day, Scott Martin and Sam Stanton starting in midfield. Malonga was off after 10 mins and replaced with Lewis Allan.

Scott Alllan's head had been messed with, We had not signed Henderson, McGinn, McGeouch etc yet.

Canon Hannan
28-12-2015, 01:39 PM
1-2