PDA

View Full Version : McGeouch,Marv & Morton

seanshow
27-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Has Stubbsy said anything about McGeouch and Bartley being fit yet they have been missing for a few weeks now, it would be good to see them back in the squad or playing again at castle greyskull.

Also i noticed we've got the two Morton games missing from our fixtures, the away game washout, and the league cup semi postponment, both still need dates announced.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/fixtures

Brooster
27-12-2015, 08:33 AM
Bartley will miss Ibrox. Dont know about McGeoch.

Ronniekirk
27-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Has Stubbsy said anything about McGeouch and Bartley being fit yet they have been missing for a few weeks now, it would be good to see them back in the squad or playing again at castle greyskull.

Also i noticed we've got the two Morton games missing from our fixtures, the away game washout, and the league cup semi postponment, both still need dates announced.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/fixtures

Am sure someone said Bartley was back training but don't think Mcgeoch has been mentioned so no chance of him being in starting line up at Ibrox .
As for the washed out Morton fixture Hibs wanted it played the Tuesday after the game was postponed but Morton refused to agree .Both Clubs haven't agreed on a suitable date so the Powers that be are trying to sort that out But now that they gave two games against Morton to rearrange it's going to be more difficult as we are in two cups and challenging for the Leaugue so they will be trying to work out the worst time for us to have to play them in the hope it helps The Rangers :rolleyes:

danhibees1875
27-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Mcgeoch was meant to be fit in time for the queens game! Was surprised to see he wasn't on the bench.

Shanksaidno
27-12-2015, 09:53 AM
what postponed semi v Morton ??

offshorehibby
27-12-2015, 09:57 AM

We were meant to play Morton the day we play St J in the semi.

woodythehibee
27-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Think he means that we play St Johnstone when we should be playing Morton

JimBHibees
27-12-2015, 09:58 AM

We were due to play Morton in the league on the day we play St Johnstone in the league cup so game will need to be rearranged.

Shanksaidno
27-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Aha . . Thanks for clarifying

Sir David Gray
27-12-2015, 05:46 PM
I was wondering about McGeouch as well.

As someone has already said, he was supposed to be touch and go for the Falkirk game two weeks ago but Stubbs didn't want to chance it. However he wasn't even on the bench for the Queen of the South game last week so I've no idea what stage he's at in his recovery.

I would love to see him included tomorrow as he adds a lot to the team but it's not looking likely.