PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: GRAY WILL NOT ALTER PREPARATION

RSS Bot
26-12-2015, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5994)

Franck Stanton
26-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Aarrggghhhhh - hit the ground running ? Wasn't that what we said would happen for 1st game of the season ? How well did that turn out ? Just do your talking on the pitch, get right into them and come away with 3 points. As long as you can look yourself in the mirror and say you gave it all you had, then that's all we can ask of you.

B.H.F.C
26-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Aarrggghhhhh - hit the ground running ? Wasn't that what we said would happen for 1st game of the season ? How well did that turn out ? Just do your talking on the pitch, get right into them and come away with 3 points. As long as you can look yourself in the mirror and say you gave it all you had, then that's all we can ask of you.

Santa forget to stop at your house?

poolman
26-12-2015, 08:53 PM

Post = User Name

PiemanP
26-12-2015, 08:57 PM
For what it's worth I agree, rather the talking is done on the pitch.

lord bunberry
26-12-2015, 09:00 PM
For what it's worth I agree, rather the talking is done on the pitch.
I'd like us to do both. We need to drum up as much support for our club as we can. A winning team so far hasn't attracted the fans back, a winning team with a swagger might get a few more through the turnstiles.