PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Rangers, Koh Samui

Oranje39
25-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Very common post, but I am very lucky that I'm in Koh Samui for the festive. But does any know of a Hibs centric bar or any bar that would show the game? Cheers.

CRAZYHIBBY
25-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Sure...because everyones been there. .....stop plugging your holiday and just enjoy your xmas

Big90inOz
25-12-2015, 12:47 PM
Look for a bar with beinsport 1, channel 676 or look for a bar advertising True Vision channels. Your other option is to find a good bar who stream over the net and see if they will show Hibs TV on one of the screens, I have managed this a couple of times in Asia and Germany.

Enjoy your holiday and the game ( hopefully)

GreenLake
25-12-2015, 12:48 PM
You could get one of these (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KAH35KK?keywords=iPhone%20dive%20case&qid=1451051054&ref_=sr_1_6&sr=8-6) and stream HibsTV to your iPhone while scuba diving but you may need to watch the roaming rates in Ko Samui. Can't think of a nicer place to miss a Hibs game though.:greengrin

s2hart
25-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Very common post, but I am very lucky that I'm in Koh Samui for the festive. But does any know of a Hibs centric bar or any bar that would show the game? Cheers.

Depends where you are in Koh Samui, Chaweng Beach is the most liveliest so your chances are slightly better there, you would just have to find your way about or try google for bars!

GreenArmyyy!
25-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Sure...because everyones been there. .....stop plugging your holiday and just enjoy your xmas

A bit harsh....

MSK
25-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Sure...because everyones been there. .....stop plugging your holiday and just enjoy your xmasReally ! Any need for that reply ?

Chill oot and get back to yer munch 👍

Spudster
25-12-2015, 01:36 PM
If you are in Chaweng head for The International Bar at the top of Soi Green Mango. My mate owns the bar and is bound to find it for you. It's an open air bar with a pool table and plenty parking out the back for scooters. If you need air con another mate owns The Corner Sports Pub which is on the circle road near the hospital. The manager is Irish so he'll definitely have it on BT Sports. Let me know if you want me to message them to confirm it's on.
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSportCafeBar
https://www.facebook.com/Bangkok-Restaurant-and-The-Corner-Sports-Pub-718192278247135

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-12-2015, 05:09 PM

There is a Scottish bar in Chaweng called Baba Macs. Not very Scottish at all but nice friendly staff, pictures of Archie Gemill on the wall and I watched Andy Murray at Wimbledon last summer and they had plenty British football on. On the main strip behind the beach

Alex Trager
25-12-2015, 06:52 PM

Enjoy your Christmas pal.

A place in Thailand.
Just back actually ;)

Oranje39
26-12-2015, 03:13 AM
Great folks thanks for your suggestions.