PDA

View Full Version : Being a Hibs fan

Ozyhibby
24-12-2015, 08:18 AM
I've got a million and one things to do today and it's touch and go whether I'll manage it, Xmas day tomorrow with all excitement that will bring to a house with two boys under 10 and then a massive family get together on Boxing Day when I'll get to catch up with all my rellies that I don't see enough of and have a great day.
The only problem is, all I can think about is the match on the 28th.
4 more sleeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
24-12-2015, 08:51 AM
I've got a million and one things to do today and it's touch and go whether I'll manage it, Xmas day tomorrow with all excitement that will bring to a house with two boys under 10 and then a massive family get together on Boxing Day when I'll get to catch up with all my rellies that I don't see enough of and have a great day.
The only problem is, all I can think about is the match on the 28th.
4 more sleeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:agree:

CallumLaidlaw
24-12-2015, 08:56 AM
I am TOTALLY gutted about how the 28th has worked out. When the game was the 26th, I thought worst case it would be moved to the 27th, so as part of my sons christmas I booked train tickets and a hotel to take him to liverpool on the 28th/29th to see Everton play stoke. I had it all planned. Ibrox on boxing day then Liverpool on the 28th - Perfect. Then we had our game moved, and they didnt even move it to lunchtime or 5.30, they moved it to the same time as the Everton game. So spare a though for me, who will spend 90 minutes on Monday listening to HibsTV on my phone while watching everton!

Craig_HFC
24-12-2015, 08:57 AM
I am TOTALLY gutted about how the 28th has worked out. When the game was the 26th, I thought worst case it would be moved to the 27th, so as part of my sons christmas I booked train tickets and a hotel to take him to liverpool on the 28th/29th to see Everton play stoke. I had it all planned. Ibrox on boxing day then Liverpool on the 28th - Perfect. Then we had our game moved, and they didnt even move it to lunchtime or 5.30, they moved it to the same time as the Everton game. So spare a though for me, who will spend 90 minutes on Monday listening to HibsTV on my phone while watching everton!

Could be worse... The game could have been in Stoke.

CallumLaidlaw
24-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Could be worse... The game could have been in Stoke.

:greengrin

FranckSuzy
24-12-2015, 09:08 AM

Got any spares for Ibrox then? :tee hee: A fair few folk are looking for some :greengrin :xtree2

CallumLaidlaw
24-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Got any spares for Ibrox then? :tee hee: A fair few folk are looking for some :greengrin :xtree2

:tee hee::slipper: I think I'll stay clear of that debate :greengrin

DH1875
24-12-2015, 09:57 PM
I'm working on Monday so can't even watch the game on the telly. Gutted doesn't even come close.

Tricla
24-12-2015, 10:37 PM
I'm working on Monday so can't even watch the game on the telly. Gutted doesn't even come close.

Me too. Gonna tape it and watch it when I get in. Anyone who blabs the score at work is getting lynched.

Forza Fred
24-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Like many others on the East coast of Oz,it will be getting up in the wee sma hours to tune into the live telecast.

I'm sure Hibs have contributed over the years to my recently diagnosed Sleep Aponea condition:wink:

Lucius Apuleius
25-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Well for some strange reason I was under the impression it was a 19.45 kick off. Only found out yesterday it was 15.00. Not that I would have gone to that ****hole anyway but at least I can watch it now before going out and annoying quite a lot of huns, should we indeed win, without fear of any retribution. Happy days.

CallumLaidlaw
25-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Me too. Gonna tape it and watch it when I get in. Anyone who blabs the score at work is getting lynched.

Made a similar decision. BT are replaying the game at 11pm so me and the lad are gonna avoid the score until then and watch it back in the hotel. Just need to avoid all social media for 8 hours [emoji23][emoji23]

HibbyAndy
25-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Made a similar decision. BT are replaying the game at 11pm so me and the lad are gonna avoid the score until then and watch it back in the hotel. Just need to avoid all social media for 8 hours [emoji23][emoji23]

Each to their ain pal but their is no way in the world i could wait till nearly midnight to know the hibs score !!!!

CallumLaidlaw
25-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Each to their ain pal but their is no way in the world i could wait till nearly midnight to know the hibs score !!!!

It's a tough one. I love watching a match "as live" as I nearly don't see the point watching when you know the score. I plan to be busy with the lad from 3pm. I know I'll be absolutely gagging to know what's happening but it'll round off the day nicely to go back to the hotel with him and watch the footie all excited about what's about to happen

HibbyAndy
25-12-2015, 10:40 PM
It's a tough one. I love watching a match "as live" as I nearly don't see the point watching when you know the score. I plan to be busy with the lad from 3pm. I know I'll be absolutely gagging to know what's happening but it'll round off the day nicely to go back to the hotel with him and watch the footie all excited about what's about to happen

Keep the phone turned off:greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
25-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Keep the phone turned off:greengrin

Definitely the plan [emoji106][emoji23]

lyonhibs
25-12-2015, 10:49 PM

It'll be past midnight as we score a winner off Malonga's arse in the last minute.

I saw it in the pished dream I'm about to have...