PDA

View Full Version : Rhaman Bharwaj

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Saying Warbuton said this:

@STVRaman: Mark Warburton says he's more worried about what to buy the wife for Christmas than what Alan Stubbs has to say about Rangers.

This that BS to be honest, Warburton hasn't said this early. False reporting at it's very best!

Big_Franck
23-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Saying Warbuton said this:

@STVRaman: Mark Warburton says he's more worried about what to buy the wife for Christmas than what Alan Stubbs has to say about Rangers.

This that BS to be honest, Warburton hasn't said this early. False reporting at it's very best!

I watched the full interview with Warburton and he said no such thing. Raman, along with the other reporters, repeatedly tried to provoke him in to saying something that would stir things up. Warburton was asked about Hibs' form and he said that he doesn't speak about other teams. Raman then asked him if when other managers speak about Rangers if it irritates him. Warburton said "no, an irritation is what to buy the wife for christmas".

That is then turned in to 'Warburton doesn't care what Stubbs has to say about Rangers'. Piss poor journalism/reporting, but nothing we don't see most weeks in Scotland.

Edit: It wasn't actually Raman Bhardwaj that asked that particular question, it was some other weegie muppet.

Prof. Shaggy
24-12-2015, 03:14 AM
Warburton said "no, an irritation is what to buy the wife for christmas".

Does his wife know this?:devil::devil:

GreenLake
24-12-2015, 04:47 AM
"Mr Warburton. If it is an irritation to buy your wife something for christmas then how do you feel about blowing a massive points lead? You must be having an apoplectic fit!".

Jack
24-12-2015, 08:20 AM
To be fair. Warburton is a wealthy man he'll have a decent budget for his wife's Christmas present (considerably more than his sevco budget for players). I'd be concerned walking around Glasgow with that amount of money.

Libby Hibby
24-12-2015, 08:44 AM
I'm surprised that a man of Warbsy's forward think philosophy, his attention to to detail and desire for perfection has left it so late to consider his wife's Christmas present!!

With respect, I wonder if his wife knows about him, respectively, discussing her in the press

Pretty Boy
24-12-2015, 08:46 AM
Surely someone involved in magick most wickede, sorcery and the black arts like Aretha and his magic hat won't celebrate a Christian festival anyway.

blackpoolhibs
24-12-2015, 08:48 AM
To be fair. Warburton is a wealthy man he'll have a decent budget for his wife's Christmas present (considerably more than his sevco budget for players). I'd be concerned walking around Glasgow with that amount of money.

:agree: He will probably spend at least 4 times as much on his wife than Stubbs will on his.

Onion
24-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Does his wife know this?:devil::devil:

What's wrong with traditional TRFC Christmas Bundle (TM) - Rangers top, a flute and promise of a good kickin' on Boxing Day ? :devil:

NAE NOOKIE
24-12-2015, 09:47 AM
:agree: He will probably spend at least 4 times as much on his wife than Stubbs will on his.

Yeh, but even with his limited budget I bet Stubbsie's better half will still get a better pressy than Mrs magic hat. :greengrin

Deansy
24-12-2015, 09:48 AM
What's wrong with traditional TRFC Christmas Bundle (TM) - Rangers top, a flute and promise of a good kickin' on Boxing Day ? :devil:

Warbs can't do the 'Traditional TRFC' as his wife ISN'T his sister\mother\daughter.

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-12-2015, 09:56 AM
I think that in five year's time when Warburton's wife finds out that her presents were actually loans, she will go nuts.

Brummie_Hibs
24-12-2015, 10:13 AM
I'm expecting his Christmas Shopping plans are a bit like his football tactics - only ever a Plan A.

Now he's found out that the designer handbag he's been planning for months to get her, is no longer available to buy, and now he's panicking.

She'll now end up with a Panattoni and a Alexander Armstrong CD.

ACLeith
24-12-2015, 10:16 AM
I'm expecting his Christmas Shopping plans are a bit like his football tactics - only ever a Plan A.

Now he's found out that the designer handbag he's been planning for months to get her, is no longer available to buy, and now he's panicking.

She'll now end up with a Panattoni and a Alexander Armstrong CD.

That's a bit POINTLESS is it not? :rolleyes:

cabbageandribs1875
24-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Warbs can't do the 'Traditional TRFC' as his wife ISN'T his sister\mother\daughter.

source, proof ? :greengrin

3pm
24-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Could he not just forget the wife's present and tell her he respects her?

SonOfDavidFrancey
24-12-2015, 02:20 PM

You can buy a lot of irritation for the money he's got.

--------
24-12-2015, 03:04 PM

source, proof ? :greengrin

I was always told that you know you're talking to a REAL Weegie when he takes you to visit his wife and sister and when you get there there's only one woman in the house.

:devil:

HoboHarry
24-12-2015, 04:21 PM
You can buy a lot of irritation for the money he's got.
Don't think you need to spend a lot to get irritation. A few years back I got pretty irritated by a girl who was in the RAF and all it cost me was two drinks......

And time off work to go to the doctor I suppose.......

FranckSuzy
24-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Don't think you need to spend a lot to get irritation. A few years back I got pretty irritated by a girl who was in the RAF and all it cost me was two drinks......

And time off work to go to the doctor I suppose.......

:faf:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Yeh, but even with his limited budget I bet Stubbsie's better half will still get a better pressy than Mrs magic hat. :greengrin

:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
26-12-2015, 02:02 PM

She'll like it not a lot but she'll like it ;)

Big Sexy Dave
27-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Bawbag by name. Bawbag by nature.

Grade A Walloper.