PDA

View Full Version : How do I create my own ST account

West Upper
22-12-2015, 09:02 PM
I am currently a ST holder and on my Dad's network so I can't see my loyalty points, how do I create my own account? Have tried to register myself but there is no box to enter my own client ref number so it just creates me as a new user with no points. All tickets bought by my Dad were allocated to my ref number through his network..........................HELP!

PatHead
22-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Sure someone in the ticket office will help. Give them a call tomorrow.

joebakerforever
22-12-2015, 10:47 PM
can anyone post a link as to where on the Official site you log on to your client account ?

It's some time since I logged on to my account and I cannot locate it now .

HarpyHibby
22-12-2015, 11:18 PM
I am currently a ST holder and on my Dad's network so I can't see my loyalty points, how do I create my own account? Have tried to register myself but there is no box to enter my own client ref number so it just creates me as a new user with no points. All tickets bought by my Dad were allocated to my ref number through his network..........................HELP!

I've got the exact same problem so if you could let me know how you get on!

m_hibs
22-12-2015, 11:48 PM

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Authentication/ActivateAccount?returnUrl=%2Fhibernianfc%2F

joebakerforever
23-12-2015, 12:34 AM
can anyone post a link as to where on the Official site you log on to your client account ?

It's some time since I logged on to my account and I cannot locate it now .

After fiddling about found this link for existing clients to log in :

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/authentication/login?ReturnUrl=%2fhibernianfc%2fmyaccount%2fdefau lt.aspx