PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ST JOHNSTONE TICKET INFORMATION

RSS Bot
21-12-2015, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5982)

Diclonius
21-12-2015, 10:02 AM
Decent prices.

Carheenlea
21-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Can't grumble about £20 for a semi final, even in such a decrepit arena.

Since90+2
21-12-2015, 10:09 AM
So someone with 1 point is lumped in with somebody with 80 odd points.

Surely the loyalty point system is designed exactly to give fans who attend more games priority.

Danderhall Hibs
21-12-2015, 10:14 AM
So someone with 1 point is lumped in with somebody with 80 odd points.

Surely the loyalty point system is designed exactly to give fans who attend more games priority.

Where would you have made the cut off point?

21-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Anyone know if Half STs (I got one for my daughter a few weeks ago) are being allocated Loyalty Points and if so, how many? I have enough for the 1st round of sales, but won't be able to get her a seat beside me and buy 2 tickets together until her points total goes on sale. Bit frustrating.

hibbysam
21-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Anyone know if Half STs (I got one for my daughter a few weeks ago) are being allocated Loyalty Points and if so, how many? I have enough for the 1st round of sales, but won't be able to get her a seat beside me and buy 2 tickets together until her points total goes on sale. Bit frustrating.

Half seasons receive 90 points so the second run of ticket sales

Since90+2
21-12-2015, 10:24 AM
No idea what the exact cut off should have been but looking at the figures provided by Hibs there was scope to give priority to supporters with more points than 1.

It goes from approx 10,000 at one round of sales all the way to 20,000. I am sure there are a few thousand in the 30 - 89 points range that would have thought the loyalty points system was designed to help with matches like this.

21-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Half seasons receive 90 points so the second run of ticket sales

Thanks hibbysam!

Danderhall Hibs
21-12-2015, 10:29 AM
No idea what the exact cut off should have been but looking at the figures provided by Hibs there was scope to give priority to supporters with more points than 1.

It goes from approx 10,000 at one round of sales all the way to 20,000. I am sure there are a few thousand in the 30 - 89 points range that would have thought the loyalty points system was designed to help with matches like this.

It's not easy though - wherever the cut off was someone would be a point below it.

givescotlandfreedom
21-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Interesting from those numbers it seems we have 38000 on the database

adhibs
21-12-2015, 10:43 AM

I fall in that categorie and have to say im disapointed

HH81
21-12-2015, 10:46 AM
I think the last cut off point should have been 11+ as it now gives those who's only game was last season's semi final the same chance as those with 89 points.

I have around 50 points. Not worried just how I think it should have been done.

Hibs90
21-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Ah well that's me screwed then

high bee
21-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Gutted, I'm in 70 points. There will always be losers in this scheme, just disappointed, it's a long way of travelling and I work some Saturday's. Going to buy tickets for Raith (h), Raith(a), Falkirk(a) so hopefully the loyalty points will be added before the ticket sales for the semi.

HH81
21-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Interesting from those numbers it seems we have 38000 on the database

20000 total with 1 point or more is how I am reading it?

erin go bragh
21-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Only 11,500 ! That cesspit holds 17,000 . Cannot see them selling 5,500 .

GGTTH

EH54
21-12-2015, 11:07 AM
Yeah the 20,000 is everyone who is on 1 point or more

CropleyWasGod
21-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Have the HSL loyalty points been credited yet?

How many points do they/did they attract?

Big_Franck
21-12-2015, 11:10 AM

I fall in that categorie and have to say im disapointed

Likewise. It's surely not right that those who have attended 6-8 games this season are in the same category as those that attended one game at the end of last season and none this.

I appreciate that there needs to be a cut off somewhere but that's just wrong IMO.

Big_Franck
21-12-2015, 11:12 AM

Was this just for those that paid the £225 up front? I've been paying in to HSL for months but I've never received any loyalty points for it. It's not the reason I signed up but it'd be a nice wee bonus.

marinello59
21-12-2015, 11:18 AM

They won't be applied until February so too late for this one. And it's 100 points.

CropleyWasGod
21-12-2015, 11:22 AM
They won't be applied until February so too late for this one. And it's 100 points.

Cheers, ta.

trev the hat
21-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Buying a half season will boost points 😀

Onceinawhile
21-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Gutted, I'm in 70 points. There will always be losers in this scheme, just disappointed, it's a long way of travelling and I work some Saturday's. Going to buy tickets for Raith (h), Raith(a), Falkirk(a) so hopefully the loyalty points will be added before the ticket sales for the semi.

Should be. They're normally added as they are bought.

LancashireHibby
21-12-2015, 11:42 AM
I'm on 55 points so don't fancy my chances at all. Glad I've not booked my trains yet.

The irony is that had the loyalty scheme started at the start of last season rather than mid season then I'd have been well over 100 points.

Had to be a cut off at some point. Hope those who get a ticket will do us proud.

erin go bragh
21-12-2015, 11:50 AM
I'm on 55 points so don't fancy my chances at all. Glad I've not booked my trains yet.

The irony is that had the loyalty scheme started at the start of last season rather than mid season then I'd have been well over 100 points.

Had to be a cut off at some point. Hope those who get a ticket will do us proud.

Good chance we will get some extra tickets . Can't see them even selling out the Roseburn end .

GGTTH

Aldo
21-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Good luck to everyone.

Very reasonable prices.

I will be sitting this one out.

Loyalty scheme will work but there will always be folk that are no happy.

We can win this

Onion
21-12-2015, 11:59 AM

Hibs will have run a bit of analysis on their database before setting the points threshold, not just to give priority to those who have supported the club most but also to encourage more folk along to games before the LC ticket sale. Those who are just below the 80 point mark might be more inclined to go to games before the sale - which is exactly how the loyalty scheme should work. Will also pull in a few more half STs. All good.

BSEJVT
21-12-2015, 12:00 PM
I think that after a few years of the loyalty points, those that support the club regularly will get their due rewards.

In the early years though there are bound to be some anomalies.

I don't think there is any way the club could have designed and implemented a system that prevented this.

So whilst its annoying this time around it will improve the regular supporters lot no end in future years.

Since90+2
21-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Obviously there is always going to be a cut off point and folk disappointed but to have the cut off at 1 point is daft IMO.

As someone else has pointed out you could have attended the semi final last year as your sole input to supporting Hibs over the last 12 months and you are given the same priority as someone who has went to nearly every home game this season.

Baldy Foghorn
21-12-2015, 12:18 PM
I think that after a few years of the loyalty points, those that support the club regularly will get their due rewards.

In the early years though there are bound to be some anomalies.

I don't think there is any way the club could have designed and implemented a system that prevented this.

So whilst its annoying this time around it will improve the regular supporters lot no end in future years.

Exactly, yes some will be disappointed, however we are getting 11.5k tickets, our home gates are averaging 8-9k at best.....Maybe more should make an effort to support our Wonderful team at home?

Since90+2
21-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Cant quote on my phone but Baldy Foghorn above has proven my point exactly.

Hibs have given no priority to fans who have attended and supported the team at home this season by attending 6-8 games. Instead they have been lumped in with someone who has attended a single match, probably the derby or last years semi final , and given no consideration.

Poor from Hibs.

danhibees1875
21-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Reasonable prices for a semi. :agree:

It's a shame Scotland doesn't have a middle of the way stadium (25-30k) which would be ideal for this sort of fixture. Shame that folk will miss out on a semi final.

Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

As for the points allocation, with the exception of selling only to people with 180 points now and knocking 1 point off that threshold every 5 hours until KO/sell out; there isn't too much more the club could have done. If the system isn't working Leanne/Hibs seem keen to listen to fans and more than happy to tweak the system going forward to keep things fair.

Big_Franck
21-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Exactly, yes some will be disappointed, however we are getting 11.5k tickets, our home gates are averaging 8-9k at best.....Maybe more should make an effort to support our Wonderful team at home?

That's exactly why the cut off points are wrong though, as they haven't awarded those that have attended. Those that have bought tickets for 8 out of the 9 home league games are in the same boat as those that attended one game last season and none this. That's not rewarding those that have made the effort to support our wonderful team at home.

Baldy Foghorn
21-12-2015, 12:29 PM
That's exactly why the cut off points are wrong though, as they haven't awarded those that have attended. Those that have bought tickets for 8 out of the 9 home league games are in the same boat as those that attended one game last season and none this. That's not rewarding those that have made the effort to support our wonderful team at home.

Ok then.............

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-12-2015, 12:33 PM

It seems pretty obvious that the 2nd cut-off point has been designed to encourage the sale of half season tickets which seems fair enough.

ronaldo7
21-12-2015, 12:35 PM
It seems pretty obvious that the 2nd cut-off point has been designed to encourage the sale of half season tickets which seems fair enough.

:agree: Just buy a kids half season for the FF for £15...90 points:aok:

Then donate it to KFK

Since90+2
21-12-2015, 12:37 PM
As far as I can tell nobody has questioned the 2nd cut off point of 90 points. As you say its obviously done to encourage half season tickets which is fair enough.

Its the daft decision to then have the next cut off point as 1 that is illogical for the reasons explained above.

Brooster
21-12-2015, 12:39 PM
I just knew the part timers would be complaining.

BSEJVT
21-12-2015, 12:41 PM

Hibs have given no priority to fans who have attended and supported the team at home this season by attending 6-8 games. Instead they have been lumped in with someone who has attended a single match, probably the derby or last years semi final , and given no consideration.

Poor from Hibs.

Suggest an alternative?

FranckSuzy
21-12-2015, 12:44 PM
:agree: Just buy a kids half season for the FF for £15...90 points:aok:

Then donate it to KFK

Loving the sentiment and appreciate the thought, R, but please don't folks :tee hee: There would then also need to be adult half STs purchased so the children were accompanied :greengrin

The beauty of the Kicks for Kids scheme (proper) is the adult tickets are the same price as childrens :aok:

seanshow
21-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Last season a half season ticket got you 75 loyalty points, has it changed now?

Im sitting smuggly with 180 + :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
21-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Last season a half season ticket got you 75 loyalty points, has it changed now?

Im sitting smuggly with 180 + :greengrin

90 for half season ticket now

Big_Franck
21-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Suggest an alternative?

It would be as easy as having an additional group for those with 40-90 points to reward those that have attended a few games this season. Not that difficult really.

ronaldo7
21-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Loving the sentiment and appreciate the thought, R, but please don't folks :tee hee: There would then also need to be adult half STs purchased so the children were accompanied :greengrin

The beauty of the Kicks for Kids scheme (proper) is the adult tickets are the same price as childrens :aok:

:flamed::faf:

Salt N Sauzee
21-12-2015, 12:58 PM
It would be as easy as having an additional group for those with 40-90 points to reward those that have attended a few games this season. Not that difficult really.

Agreed.

I happen to fall into that category (48).

Looks unlikely that I'll get a ticket again.

Hibbyradge
21-12-2015, 01:01 PM

Poor from Hibs.

Who is this person that has only attended one game in 2 years?

Is there more than one of them?

Why do they only attend semi finals?

FranckSuzy
21-12-2015, 01:04 PM
:flamed::faf:

:slipper: :thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
21-12-2015, 01:06 PM
As far as I can tell nobody has questioned the 2nd cut off point of 90 points. As you say its obviously done to encourage half season tickets which is fair enough.

Its the daft decision to then have the next cut off point as 1 that is illogical for the reasons explained above.

As far as I know, nobody can only have 1 point......Impossible given the structure of the points....

Salt N Sauzee
21-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Who is this person that has only attended one game in 2 years?

Is there more than one of them?

Why do they only attend semi finals?

It's not unheard of for a fan to only be able to make one or two games a year.

Yes, there probably will be more than one.

Because they're arguably one of the biggest games of the season.

mim
21-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Very reasonable prices.

Can't grumble about £20 for a semi final, even in such a decrepit arena.

Decent prices.

Reasonable prices for a semi. :agree:

I am not going to keep banging on about this, but the pricing structure is skewed against pensioners. A decision that I find unfathomable.

BSEJVT
21-12-2015, 01:17 PM

Just another set of arbitrary numbers that would piss of as many people as it would please.

They are damned if they don't and damned if they do

Nobody is saying its perfect, but as it evolves it will become increasingly so.

BTW I wont get a ticket so this isn't me sitting smugly with one.

One things for sure about Hibs Supporters they will always find something to moan about (if they look hard enough)

I am glad that some of the current Hibs Supporters were not around when God created the world (if that's what you believe).

He would probably have got pissed of with the criticism and given up after 2 days.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-12-2015, 01:21 PM
I am not going to keep banging on about this, but the pricing structure is skewed against pensioners. A decision that I find unfathomable.

Surely pensioners have had more time to save up some money than the rest of us! ;-)

JeMeSouviens
21-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Quick q - the totals in brackets are cumulative right?, ie. the 10K with >90pts includes the 8K with >180?

10am Wednesday 6th -12th January: 180 points (approx. 8000 supporters)
10am Wednesday 13th – 17th January: 90 points (approx 10000 supporters)
10am Monday 18th January: 1 point (approx. 20000 supporters)

Carheenlea
21-12-2015, 01:36 PM
There will be enough to go round. Nobody who goes regularly will be missing out. A good few thousand tickets will be available after first round of sales and those who are the keenest will be online, on the phone or down the ticket office at earliest opportunity.

Baldy Foghorn
21-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Quick q - the totals in brackets are cumulative right?, ie. the 10K with >90pts includes the 8K with >180?

Correct.............

JeMeSouviens
21-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Correct.............

Gatecrasher
21-12-2015, 02:05 PM
I just knew the part timers would be complaining.

And if the game were at hampden none of it would even be discussed :greengrin

Frazerbob
21-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Are we going to have these debates every time the Loyalty Scheme kicks in?

For what it's worth, tickets will go to public sale IMHO.

andyf5
21-12-2015, 02:11 PM
There will be enough to go round. Nobody who goes regularly will be missing out. A good few thousand tickets will be available after first round of sales and those who are the keenest will be online, on the phone or down the ticket office at earliest opportunity.

Those who pay on walk up and do not register will lose out. Guy that sits next to me nearly every game comes into this category. I suspect he will now make every effort to be on the database. Never going to satisfy everyone. It used to be you could buy two tickets as a season ticket holder and personally I would have preferred that. Lot's of opinions!

GreenCastle
21-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Are people still moaning about the system?

We have known for a while that the more points you have the more likely you are to get a ticket for those in demand games.

If you want to get a ticket then you need to find a way to get more points so that helps your chances.

Yes the limits change for different games but as already pointed out the majority who give a fair chunk of money to the club through season tickets / half season tickets etc will get first opportunity to buy.

As a season ticket holder I don't have much sympathy for those moaning as home crowds at ER have been crap this season. I would have been tempted to give the home support x2 each.

Our away support is important but we should be shifting more season tickets / half season tickets than we currently are as these funds go to our club. If you have either you will get a ticket for this game. Regular Walk up fans should have accumulated enough points also.

I was for Hampden previously but now this is at the PBS I was looking forward to going with the hardcore fans who have made ER a positive place to be this season.

DH1875
21-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Suggest an alternative?

They should have cut the cut off point at 11 points. Even 11-90 is better than 1-90.

steve75
21-12-2015, 02:46 PM
They should have cut the cut off point at 11 points. Even 11-90 is better than 1-90.

This makes more sense to me.

I feel it's unlikely that there are many people with 0 points that are going to be worrying about a league cup semi final ticket.

However people with 10 points who have only attended one game in the recent past, the Falkirk semi-final being the most likely, are probably much more inclined to get themselves along to a match between now and when the tickets go on sale in order to be in the 11-90 bracket.

Baldy Foghorn
21-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Those who pay on walk up and do not register will lose out. Guy that sits next to me nearly every game comes into this category. I suspect he will now make every effort to be on the database. Never going to satisfy everyone. It used to be you could buy two tickets as a season ticket holder and personally I would have preferred that. Lot's of opinions!

We got 11.5K tickets, couldn't give two per ST holder as that would be 15K............

Just Alf
21-12-2015, 02:55 PM
For you "walk ups"..... I have a cunning plan (for future games) do what I do... get registered and if you finish work early and can suddenly make the game...

1 go online with your phone while having a beer with your mates
2 buy a print at home ticket while having a beer with your mates
3 confirm you have your email/pdf while having a beer with your mates
4 leave pub with your mates
5 arrive at gate and scan your pdf ticket from.your phone

Sorted!

No "lost" loyalty points
No standing in ticket queues
More time in pub

Etc etc....

Win win :D

...... PS..... I KNOW this works :-)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edit... dependant on phone I guess!

Baldy Foghorn
21-12-2015, 02:57 PM

11 points is 3 away games over two seasons at best, or 1 home game or prior Cup semi.............

HibbyKeith
21-12-2015, 03:04 PM

10am Friday 22nd January: General sale

If I'm interpreting this correctly and there is 38k on the database then I doubt there will be a 3rd phase of sales at all, The 11.5k tickets will be snapped up by the initial 18k in the first 2 waves I'd imagine.

whats everyone else interpretation of the data base numbers?

seanshow
21-12-2015, 03:22 PM

If I'm interpreting this correctly and there is 38k on the database then I doubt there will be a 3rd phase of sales at all, The 11.5k tickets will be snapped up by the initial 18k in the first 2 waves I'd imagine.

whats everyone else interpretation of the data base numbers?

20k on db Keith, its been explained earlier on the post.

HH81
21-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Everyone who wants a ticket in the 1 to 89 will still get one anyway. It will go to general sale.

DH1875
21-12-2015, 03:30 PM
11 points is 3 away games over two seasons at best, or 1 home game or prior Cup semi.............

I know that but at least its not just the semi.

Baldy Foghorn
21-12-2015, 03:33 PM
I know that but at least its not just the semi.

Hibs are damned if they do, damned if they don't........

Hibdan12
21-12-2015, 03:33 PM
So no student tickets?

HibbyKeith
21-12-2015, 03:55 PM
20k on db Keith, its been explained earlier on the post.

Thanks Sean, that'll teach me for skipping to the last page :greengrin

HibbyKeith
21-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Will you be able to purchase an adult ticket from a kids client reference number?

I've bought a half season ticket for my 10 year old's xmas beside myself and auld man in the West stand. We both have 415+ loyalty points so will get our ticket in phase 1 but as he wont have enough points to get a ticket the same time as us would it then be possible to let my older son who is 18 sit himself by trying for a ticket with his brothers reference number?

andyf5
21-12-2015, 05:04 PM
We got 11.5K tickets, couldn't give two per ST holder as that would be 15K............

duh. Would lead to arguments anyway about "glory hunters" potentially getting a ticket.

Nakedmanoncrack
21-12-2015, 05:35 PM
How do you check how many points you have got? Know I'm on 120+ but dont know how many son has got.

Albanian Hibs
21-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Will you be able to purchase an adult ticket from a kids client reference number?

I've bought a half season ticket for my 10 year old's xmas beside myself and auld man in the West stand. We both have 415+ loyalty points so will get our ticket in phase 1 but as he wont have enough points to get a ticket the same time as us would it then be possible to let my older son who is 18 sit himself by trying for a ticket with his brothers reference number?

yes

adhibs
21-12-2015, 06:13 PM
just checked and ive got 80 so will get that up to 90 in time no bother :greengrin . still feel there shouldve been another cut off at 50 or so to reward regular walk ups over those whove been to one game.

adhibs
21-12-2015, 06:14 PM
How do you check how many points you have got? Know I'm on 120+ but dont know how many son has got.

log in to the eticket site and tells you on the right hand side. can view a break down of when you received the points as well

iwasthere1972
21-12-2015, 06:35 PM

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Nakedmanoncrack
21-12-2015, 07:05 PM
log in to the eticket site and tells you on the right hand side. can view a break down of when you received the points as well

Thanks, can see my total, but not those in 'My Network'.
Presumably they need own log on details etc.

SausageSurprise
21-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Just as well I've been harvesting this season.......

😈

Brightside
21-12-2015, 07:24 PM

if you click on your points it tells you who is in your network - i.e. kids tickets etc.

Billy Whizz
21-12-2015, 07:45 PM

They do

SausageSurprise
21-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Forgive me for probably asking a question that's already been answered but every full season and half season ticket is guaranteed the chance of a ticket??

iwasthere1972
21-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Forgive me for probably asking a question that's already been answered but every full season and half season ticket is guaranteed the chance of a ticket??

The way I read it is that there are 10,000 fans who have 90 points plus so yes all season and half season ticket holder will be guaranteed a ticket. I reckon there will still be a few thousand tickets up for grabs on the 18th January. Not sure whether there will be any left for a General Sale.

SausageSurprise
21-12-2015, 09:03 PM
The way I read it is that there are 10,000 fans who have 90 points plus so yes all season and half season ticket holder will be guaranteed a ticket. I reckon there will still be a few thousand tickets up for grabs on the 18th January. Not sure whether there will be any left for a General Sale.

Good stuff

iwasthere1972
21-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Good stuff

I've been trying to work out why there wasn't just one band of 90 plus points if there are 10,000 fans with that amount of points and 11,500 seats (manky ones mind you) up for grabs. The only conclusion I can come to is that it's only fair that full season ticket holders get first dibs at not having to sit in the rickety old asbestos no health and safety certificate ****ty wee stand but it will be alright for half season ticket holders. :greengrin

erin go bragh
21-12-2015, 09:18 PM
So if everybody buys a ticket from the first two points threshold, there will be 1500 tickets left between 10,000 on the database.

GGTTH

SausageSurprise
21-12-2015, 09:19 PM
I've been trying to work out why there wasn't just one band of 90 plus points if there are 10,000 fans with that amount of points and 11,500 seats (manky ones mind you) up for grabs. The only conclusion I can come to is that it's only fair that full season ticket holders get first dibs at not having to sit in the rickety old asbestos no health and safety certificate ****ty wee stand but it will be alright for half season ticket holders. :greengrin

Giving full season ticket holders first dibs is quite right and is what I'm thinking it is but what is throwing me is usually when the Scotland Supporters Club release the points table each band has however many people is on each point and not a running total which looks like it could be the case here hopefully

Might give them a tweet tomorrow so I know whether to hold off buying in phase 1 so I can get us all together in phase 2

HH81
21-12-2015, 09:47 PM
So if everybody buys a ticket from the first two points threshold, there will be 1500 tickets left between 10,000 on the database.

GGTTH

Correct but I reckon that will turn into 3 or 4000 left at that stage.

Topographic Hibby
21-12-2015, 10:49 PM
I am not a regular attender and have been to exactly one away match this year, booked through the TO earning me a grand points total of 5, placing me in the 1 - 89 wave.

I would like to go but accept that I'm at the coo's tail and may miss out.

I have no gripes with HFC, the loyalty points scheme or general ticketing arrangements for this game and if I miss out, so be it. At least those that get to go have shown greater loyalty to the team than I and its only fair that they are in front of me in the queue.

No sure what my opinion would be if I had 88 points, though............

DH1875
21-12-2015, 10:53 PM

GGTTH

Wouldn't be a problem if they played it Hampden.

Correct but I reckon that will turn into 3 or 4000 left at that stage.

What's your thinking behind that? Would the folks with 90+ points not be the folks who go the most. If that's the case then surely most will want to go to the semi especially given that it's at 3 o'clock on a Saturday and in Edinburgh. Can't see there being anything like 3k tickets left.

NAE NOOKIE
21-12-2015, 11:17 PM
This is what happens when you hand semi finals to clubs with poor infrastructure ... lets hope St Johnstone hand some back.

HH81
21-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Wouldn't be a problem if they played it Hampden.

What's your thinking behind that? Would the folks with 90+ points not be the folks who go the most. If that's the case then surely most will want to go to the semi especially given that it's at 3 o'clock on a Saturday and in Edinburgh. Can't see there being anything like 3k tickets left.

So you think that all 10,000 tickets will be sold? What about the ones that don't go to tynie? I reckon at least 1500 wont go and there is a further 1500 for the next round of tickets.

What was the crowd for last years semi final?

Ken
21-12-2015, 11:22 PM
As someone posted above there will be 3-4k tickets left when the 3rd batch (1-89 points) go on sale so anyone who puts a bit effort in to get a ticket will get one. It'll be those who leave it a day or 2 after that date that will be back on here moaning about losing out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dav1986
22-12-2015, 01:15 AM
I've got 45 points which is frustrating as I've paid at the pods for 2 games earlier this season which would have been another 20. I would have probably bought tickets for the last couple of home games and the Raithby game even though I couldn't necessarily make it.

Would love to get a half ST but due to working most weekends I'd hardly be there.

While I know I don't deserve a chance n the first 2 waves for full and half ST holders, I still think should have been one around 50, maybe 60 points as there will no doubt be a good few folk like me make what they can but more than someone who has only been once in last season and a half.

Basically I need a new job but this one pays well for the hours worked!

lucky
22-12-2015, 06:27 AM
I'd scrap the points scheme and buying on line. Let's get back to the old days of queuing up overnight in the pissing rain. That way only dedicated fans get tickets 😄

SausageSurprise
22-12-2015, 06:29 AM
I'd scrap the points scheme and buying on line. Let's get back to the old days of queuing up overnight in the pissing rain. That way only dedicated fans get tickets 😄

That would sort out the men from the boys

mcfly
22-12-2015, 06:36 AM
It's unbelievable the moans on here re tickets for semi finals.

The team has been amazing this year best for years and the crowds are abysmal so stop moaning about the 1 off games and get down and support this team.

If you had seen ur team 8 times over the last 2 seasons you would be guaranteed a ticket.

Keith_M
22-12-2015, 06:39 AM
I'm in the second round so I might not get one of the padded seats in the Wheatfield after all.

Ragin!!

:greengrin

iwasthere1972
22-12-2015, 06:40 AM

The team has been amazing this year best for years and the crowds are abysmal so stop moaning about the 1 off games and get down and support this team.

If you had seen ur team 8 times over the last 2 seasons you would be guaranteed a ticket.

:agree:

The ones who moan that they've paid at the pod and therefore don't get points. Hibs couldn't really make buying a ticket for a home game much simpler. Go online and print at home or at work. It's that simple and you get your points.

Onion
22-12-2015, 07:05 AM

:top marks Would kind of understand the moaning if the team was still garbage but Stubbs has built an excellent squad of players on an unbeaten run of 17 and joint top of the league.

Those who only have a few points have zero grounds to grumble and need to look at themselves and their own circumstances rather than the system the club has employed to distribute tickets. As ever, anyone who wants a ticket badly enough will likely get one.

Since90+2
22-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Where are people getting this if you have watched the team 8 times over the last 2 seasons you are guaranteed a ticket from?

Its 10 points per home game and 5 per away game. If you attend 8 home games thats only 80 points and the cut off is 90. Or you could attend 7 away matches and 5 home games and still not be guaranteed a ticket.

steve75
22-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Where are people getting this if you have watched the team 8 times over the last 2 seasons you are guaranteed a ticket from?

Its 10 points per home game and 5 per away game. If you attend 8 home games thats only 80 points and the cut off is 90. Or you could attend 7 away matches and 5 home games and still not be guaranteed a ticket.

Additionally it was only 5 points for a home game when the scheme launched.

EDIT: and the scheme launched less than a year ago. The 2 seasons argument is garbage. It's been less than a season in total.

Having said that I'm only on 45 but still reckon I'll get one. As a previous poster says, once the scheme has been running a while the cuts offs will probably make more sense and the right people will be in the right bracket.

NAE NOOKIE
22-12-2015, 10:00 AM
:agree:

The ones who moan that they've paid at the pod and therefore don't get points. Hibs couldn't really make buying a ticket for a home game much simpler. Go online and print at home or at work. It's that simple and you get your points.

The way my finances work these days I rarely have enough cash in the bank to cover buying tickets on line, because there is 5 of us they all have to be bought at the same time. Because of that we have bought tickets at the pods for all of our league cup games this season.

It would be handy if the stubs could be redeemed at the ticket office at a later date for the points.

:tub4:

Greenworld
22-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Hospitality might help some to the game not seen any prices though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

bigwheel
22-12-2015, 10:07 AM
Hospitality might help some to the game not seen any prices though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

True - their facilities are superb - there's the "Dave MacKay Pot Noodle Microwave Deal" available at Tynie...in the VIP option, you get a Robbo's sausage supper from the chippie in Gorgie road :wink::wink:

high bee
22-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Folk understand that there will always be someone disappointed in this scheme.

Calling people part timers etc is a joke, I have managed 7 games this season and had to travel 150 miles to each game, I work some Saturday's or I would've made more. Whenever someone say something like this it is met by "I'm not talking about those with a genuine reason, I mean those who can go but chose not to." I highly doubt those people are on this forum if they've fallen that much out of love with the club.

The other people who are on similar points have similar reasons, the point people are making is we need to reward loyalty at all levels, someone go made 6/7 home games half way through the season surely deserves a bit of priority over someone who has been to 1 away game. That is the only real issue with this allocation, why not give 30-89 points even one day before 1-29 to get a ticket.

Someone who made 8 home games has spent £176 (after only half a season) and most likely has a genuine reason why they don't have a season ticket.

It's not that big an issue, it just grates me that there are people on here that come out with the "just buy a season ticket" and try to make out like every walk up is just a day tripper that lives on Albion Road but can't be bothered unless it's a cup final.

erin go bragh
22-12-2015, 10:19 AM
True - their facilities are superb - there's the "Dave MacKay Pot Noodle Microwave Deal" available at Tynie...in the VIP option, you get a Robbo's sausage supper from the chippie in Gorgie road :wink::wink:

What about the John Robertson hut ! That's another 20 tickets :)
I can see where the 50 to 80 point folk are coming from tho . Maybe something for Hibs to look at next time . 45 to 90 pts cut off before 1 to 45 would be fairer .

GGTTH

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 10:35 AM
For me this whole loyalty points thing is a pain in the arse, I've never missed a game I wanted to be at. It's more a badge of honour for people to boast about how many points they've got. It's going to be a nightmare for me trying to organise tickets so everyone can sit together, I've got to either buy tickets and have us all sitting apart or wait until the last band and risk not getting any. It's going to be worse when the hsl points get added.

lucky
22-12-2015, 10:37 AM
It's the only game that people might miss out on. Everyone who wanted a ticket for Rangers got one

hibs0666
22-12-2015, 10:57 AM
For me this whole loyalty points thing is a pain in the arse, I've never missed a game I wanted to be at. It's more a badge of honour for people to boast about how many points they've got. It's going to be a nightmare for me trying to organise tickets so everyone can sit together, I've got to either buy tickets and have us all sitting apart or wait until the last band and risk not getting any. It's going to be worse when the hsl points get added.

It's not a badge of honour - for example, it put very scarce tickets for Ibrox in the hands of those that put most money, time and effort into the club and that is only reasonable.

BoomtownHibees
22-12-2015, 11:13 AM
What about the John Robertson hut ! That's another 20 tickets :)
I can see where the 50 to 80 point folk are coming from tho . Maybe something for Hibs to look at next time . 45 to 90 pts cut off before 1 to 45 would be fairer .

GGTTH

And then what about the guy that says "but I've got 40 points cos I've been to all 4 games that I could this year, I should be more entitled to a ticket than somebody only going to one game"??

As has been said before, there needs to be a cut off somewhere

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 11:26 AM
It's not a badge of honour - for example, it put very scarce tickets for Ibrox in the hands of those that put most money, time and effort into the club and that is only reasonable.
Did anyone miss out on tickets for ibrox?

lucky
22-12-2015, 12:14 PM
If St Johnston don't sell their tickets for the Roseburn stand then another 1500 tickets will be made available to Hibs. Everyone who wants one will get one.

Lancs Harp
22-12-2015, 01:49 PM

Bigwheel

Any idea what flavour pot noodle? Might b interested if its beef and tomato :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 02:52 PM

Utter bull..............

Geo_1875
22-12-2015, 03:06 PM

I think quite a lot of people have missed out as all 900 tickets have been sold. I know of a number of people looking for a ticket if you know of any going spare.

hibs0666
22-12-2015, 03:16 PM

Yes.

Carheenlea
22-12-2015, 03:32 PM

They took a while to sell, but they all went to fans who had attained a certain number of points. There will be many outwith the required number when they sold out who would have liked to have been going, but with only 900 tickets the loyalty scheme has ensured that the small allocation will be populated by those who are regular away-day attendees and season holders. The large allocation for Tynecastle is being administered with different thresholds, but in a way that gets the regulars their tickets first and a fair distribution after that.

Brooster
22-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Everyone who wants one will get one.

How do you work that one out?

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 06:50 PM
They took a while to sell, but they all went to fans who had attained a certain number of points. There will be many outwith the required number when they sold out who would have liked to have been going, but with only 900 tickets the loyalty scheme has ensured that the small allocation will be populated by those who are regular away-day attendees and season holders. The large allocation for Tynecastle is being administered with different thresholds, but in a way that gets the regulars their tickets first and a fair distribution after that.

The old system of season ticket holders followed by a general sale would have been fine for this game and every other game this season.

Andy74
22-12-2015, 07:14 PM
The old system of season ticket holders followed by a general sale would have been fine for this game and every other game this season.

Pretty much, yeah.

This scheme is just becoming a bit devisive.

liamh2202
22-12-2015, 07:22 PM

Yeh i agree.

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 07:24 PM
11,500 tickets, has anyone looked at our home crowds? Why are people complaining?

As for scheme being devisive, what a nonsense, the scheme is to reward attendance of games.......Go to games, gain points, simple system......

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Pretty much, yeah.

This scheme is just becoming a bit devisive.
It is, every game that loyalty points are needed there's arguments before it eventually goes to a public sale. Under the old system how many people who went week in week out missed out on tickets? It just seems to be an unnecessary complication to piss people off IMO.

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 07:25 PM

7,500 ST holders into 900 for Ibrox, good plan.........

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 07:26 PM
It is, every game that loyalty points are needed there's arguments before it eventually goes to a public sale. Under the old system how many people who went week in week out missed out on tickets? It just seems to be an unnecessary complication to piss people off IMO.

Yeah, that's why the scheme was implemented, just to upset people.........

bigwheel
22-12-2015, 07:28 PM
11,500 tickets, has anyone looked at our home crowds? Why are people complaining?

As for scheme being devisive, what a nonsense, the scheme is to reward attendance of games.......Go to games, gain points, simple system......

Got to agree with this. People asked for a loyalty scheme when we didn't have one. Now that it adds some control to who gets what tickets, people complain.

It's not complex. The more games you go to, the more likely you are to secure any ticket you want...

Hibby70
22-12-2015, 07:31 PM
I'd stay clear of tickets for the new Atrium section in their main stand.

http://www.hibs.net/archive/index.php/t-219991.html?

stantonhibby
22-12-2015, 07:33 PM

Proof if it was needed that the club can never get it right no matter what they do. The loyalty scheme is really more for games like Ibrox where we get a minimum allocation. I've got a season ticket but don't really do away games any more so accept there are folk who will be in front of me. As for the semi there has to be a cut off somewhere and it leans towards those with season tickets or half tickets which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

B.H.F.C
22-12-2015, 07:35 PM

Did Ibrox next week go to public sale?

I think it's a very straightforward system. The only folk that are pissed off are usually those that don't have enough points Initially. I also think the club have shown a bit common sense in not using it when we have a larger allocation.

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Proof if it was needed that the club can never get it right no matter what they do. The loyalty scheme is really more for games like Ibrox where we get a minimum allocation. I've got a season ticket but don't really do away games any more so accept there are folk who will be in front of me. As for the semi there has to be a cut off somewhere and it leans towards those with season tickets or half tickets which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

As I said previously Hibs are damned if the do, damned if they don't......All rather tiresome.....

Just Alf
22-12-2015, 07:41 PM
The system works on a 3 year roller... once it gets to that age it will make more sense I think?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Arch Stanton
22-12-2015, 07:57 PM

Did you really think about that before pressing enter? (Genuine question)

People who go week in and week out will be eligible for first wave whether it is the old or new system. And OK, being Hibs supporters they are likely to be a few that will be pissed off at something or other but it won't be because they didn't get a ticket.

The choice of systems is either -
A) Season tickets get preference and every one else waits till the general sale (old system)
B) STs and people who have attended games will get either first or second wave before the general sale. (new system)

I cannot believe that anyone could think that A is a better scheme hence the reason behind my initial question.

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Did Ibrox next week go to public sale?

I think it's a very straightforward system. The only folk that are pissed off are usually those that don't have enough points Initially. I also think the club have shown a bit common sense in not using it when we have a larger allocation.
Everyone who had a season ticket and wanted to go, so under the old system they would still have got a ticket. I've got well over 400 points and it pisses me off, I'll have another 100 added in a few weeks time as well.

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Did you really think about that before pressing enter? (Genuine question)

People who go week in and week out will be eligible for first wave whether it is the old or new system. And OK, being Hibs supporters they are likely to be a few that will be pissed off at something or other but it won't be because they didn't get a ticket.

The choice of systems is either -
A) Season tickets get preference and every one else waits till the general sale (old system)
B) STs and people who have attended games will get either first or second wave before the general sale. (new system)

I cannot believe that anyone could think that A is a better scheme hence the reason behind my initial question.
Other than the game at ibrox coming up every game has went to a general sale so both systems bring the same result when you consider that under the old system ibrox would also have went to a general sale. In answer to your first question, I don't hit enter as I'm using an iPad.

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 08:23 PM
I didn't say that's why it was set up, my point is that it's been unnecessary and it's only caused arguments so far.

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Everyone who had a season ticket and wanted to go, so under the old system they would still have got a ticket. I've got well over 400 points and it pisses me off, I'll have another 100 added in a few weeks time as well.

So a ST holder who goes to every away game should potentially miss out to a ST holder who fancies going to their first away game and that game happens to be ibrox....Fair?

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 08:25 PM
I didn't say that's why it was set up, my point is that it's been unnecessary and it's only caused arguments so far.

It was necessary for play off game at Ibrox and League games at Ibrox this Season. Dumbarton also........

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 08:26 PM
7,500 ST holders into 900 for Ibrox, good plan.........
Did the 7500 season ticket holders take up the allocation of 900 or did it go further down the pecking order?

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 08:27 PM
It was necessary for play off game at Ibrox and League games at Ibrox this Season. Dumbarton also........
Both Dumbarton and the first game at Bronx went to a general sale.

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Did the 7500 season ticket holders take up the allocation of 900 or did it go further down the pecking order?

The allocation was sold to those who have Season Tickets...........

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 08:29 PM
So a ST holder who goes to every away game should potentially miss out to a ST holder who fancies going to their first away game and that game happens to be ibrox....Fair?
No it isn't, but it isn't something that's happening. The loyalty points system has attempted to solve a problem that largely didn't really exist.

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 08:31 PM
The allocation was sold to those who have Season Tickets...........
So under the old system you would still have got one as they didn't sell out right away.

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2015, 08:37 PM
So under the old system you would still have got one as they didn't sell out right away.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? The loyalty points system is to reward those who go to the most games, all big clubs have these schemes in place. It was introduced due to smaller capacity grounds in the Championship. Can't see how it is devisive, and don't get your point about 7,500 ST holders all having the same chance of a ticket for low allocation matches.

At this point, I will bow out, as people are moaning for moaning's sake.......

Arch Stanton
22-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Other than the game at ibrox coming up every game has went to a general sale so both systems bring the same result when you consider that under the old system ibrox would also have went to a general sale. In answer to your first question, I don't hit enter as I'm using an iPad.

They've a lot to answer for. :agree:

lord bunberry
22-12-2015, 09:37 PM
They've a lot to answer for. :agree:
I use Siri for that.

Andy74
22-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Are you being deliberately obtuse? The loyalty points system is to reward those who go to the most games, all big clubs have these schemes in place. It was introduced due to smaller capacity grounds in the Championship. Can't see how it is devisive, and don't get your point about 7,500 ST holders all having the same chance of a ticket for low allocation matches.

At this point, I will bow out, as people are moaning for moaning's sake.......

Your interpretation of the scheme just matches the category you are in.

What was the last game you wanted to see that you didn't get a ticket for?

On the other hand I would think there might be some occasional walk ups that have missed out on bigger games to even less occasional walk ups. When the scheme was announced that sounded to me the problem that was looking to be solved.

Hibbyradge
23-12-2015, 01:12 AM

I think that people who are willing to pay the most should get first dibs.

Danderhall Hibs
23-12-2015, 07:54 AM

That might well have happened.

I know of guys in the first batch that aren't going but have given their client references away to others that have been to less than a handful of games this season and aren't ST holders.

Keeps their points ticking over though. Maybe need to look at what the travel club do to stop this happening?

Mr White
23-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Does anyone know how many points are awarded for a child season ticket? Trying to work out how many my son will have.

iwasthere1972
23-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Does anyone know how many points are awarded for a child season ticket? Trying to work out how many my son will have.

I would guess that it would be the same number as an adult. 180 points for this season.

Mr White
23-12-2015, 08:02 AM
I would guess that it would be the same number as an adult. 180 points for this season.

Cheers. I thought it was less for some reason. Though I don't suppose that would make sense!

Keith_M
23-12-2015, 08:11 AM
IIRC, the fans asked the Club for a Loyalty Points system and the Club delivered what was asked for. They have also taken criticism on board and modified it when necessary.

I don't really understand the constant criticism on here whenever it comes into play.

BSEJVT
23-12-2015, 08:20 AM
IIRC, the fans asked the Club for a Loyalty Points system and the Club delivered what was asked for. They have also taken criticism on board and modified it when necessary.

I don't really understand the constant criticism on here .

Fixed that for you!

JHFC
23-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Need to get myself 13 more points to reach the 90 cut off mark. Should be easy done!

BoomtownHibees
23-12-2015, 04:12 PM
That might well have happened.

I know of guys in the first batch that aren't going but have given their client references away to others that have been to less than a handful of games this season and aren't ST holders.

Keeps their points ticking over though. Maybe need to look at what the travel club do to stop this happening?

The travel club randomly select fans that have to pick up their tickets at the away destination. Can't see that working with our scheme