PDA

View Full Version : Carlsberg weekend

worcesterhibby
20-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Been in beautiful Bologna in Italy this weekend with Mrs Worcester Hibby..first I see that Rangers got beat by Falkirk, then the wonders of Hibs TV means that I could watch the match on my iPad and see Dom score the winner while sat in a gorgeous bar. Then the bloke my missus wanted to win Strictly does the business ( thus keeping her happy) and finally Andy Hibby Murray wins sPOTY ...add to that a weekend of beautiful architecture, art, food and wine....bingo ! Second only to being at the Leith San Siro itself ! Merry Christmas one and all..from a happy Worcester Hibby :greengrin

ggtth

HoboHarry
20-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Carlsberg weekend indeed and to finish it off the Kansas City Chiefs have won again.....:thumbsup:

Tinribs
20-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Been in beautiful Bologna in Italy this weekend with Mrs Worcester Hibby..first I see that Rangers got beat by Falkirk, then the wonders of Hibs TV means that I could watch the match on my iPad and see Dom score the winner while sat in a gorgeous bar. Then the bloke my missus wanted to win Strictly does the business ( thus keeping her happy) and finally Andy Hibby Murray wins sPOTY ...add to that a weekend of beautiful architecture, art, food and wine....bingo ! Second only to being at the Leith San Siro itself ! Merry Christmas one and all..from a happy Worcester Hibby :greengrin

ggtth

I agree with all of that apart from the Strictly thing, i have never seen it. And hope never to :agree:

Merry Christmas to you too matey :aok:

worcesterhibby
20-12-2015, 09:27 PM
I agree with all of that apart from the Strictly thing, i have never seen it. And hope never to :agree:

Merry Christmas to you too matey :aok:

substitute the strictly bit for O'neil winning coach of the year :greengrin

greenlex
20-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Been in beautiful Bologna in Italy this weekend with Mrs Worcester Hibby..first I see that Rangers got beat by Falkirk, then the wonders of Hibs TV means that I could watch the match on my iPad and see Dom score the winner while sat in a gorgeous bar. Then the bloke my missus wanted to win Strictly does the business ( thus keeping her happy) and finally Andy Hibby Murray wins sPOTY ...add to that a weekend of beautiful architecture, art, food and wine bingo ! Second only to being at the Leith San Siro itself ! Merry Christmas one and all..from a happy Worcester Hibby :greengrin

ggtth Wine Bingo sounds interesting. Tell me more.:greengrin

worcesterhibby
21-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Wine Bingo sounds interesting. Tell me more.:greengrin

rules are easy...just sit in an Italian bar/ cafe...listen carefully to the endless chatter around you..every time anyone says anything in Italian...have a drink of wine. The game is over when you start running through the streets doing an impression of Marco Tardelli scoring in the World Cup final.

Hibbyradge
21-12-2015, 02:53 PM
rules are easy...just sit in an Italian bar/ cafe...listen carefully to the endless chatter around you..every time anyone says anything in Italian...have a drink of wine. The game is over when you start running through the streets doing an impression of Marco Tardelli scoring in the World Cup final.

Brilliant! :hilarious

greenlex
21-12-2015, 03:29 PM
rules are easy...just sit in an Italian bar/ cafe...listen carefully to the endless chatter around you..every time anyone says anything in Italian...have a drink of wine. The game is over when you start running through the streets doing an impression of Marco Tardelli scoring in the World Cup final.😂😂

Pedantic_Hibee
21-12-2015, 04:02 PM

I think you have just won the internet.

vincipernoi
21-12-2015, 04:39 PM
I was in Copenhagen this weekend and followed the game on BBC website - Carlsberg was readily available so Carlsberg weekend it was

Edson Arantes
21-12-2015, 05:09 PM
c

:not worth :thumbsup::top marks