PDA

View Full Version : Highlight of the goal from SSN. Plus Stubbs and Fowler interviews.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
20-12-2015, 05:26 PM
http://youtu.be/POuxB50nvzI

Stubbs' reaction whem asked about Stokes and Allan is interesting:wink:

O'Rourke3
20-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Learned nothing new about the incident. Stubbs not ruling it out just winds up Der Hun a bit more.

Mikey09
20-12-2015, 05:39 PM
http://youtu.be/POuxB50nvzI

Stubbs' reaction whem asked about Stokes and Allan is interesting:wink:

A wee wry smile from Stubbs when that was put to him... :greengrin

Onion
20-12-2015, 05:41 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/35143443

Famous Fiver
20-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Fowler had very strident (but incorrect) view of the dropped ball and play before and after it but did not see Higgins abusing, attacking Malonga?

Aye, right............

Tool.

bingo70
20-12-2015, 05:47 PM

I think he's at the wind up.

If there was genuine interest I think he'd have answered that differently and been much more cagey.

Imo he knows the the rangers are rattled and if he can get in their minds to think we're bringing in that calibre of player it might just get to them a little bit.

Kojock
20-12-2015, 05:58 PM

There's no way both can come to ER as you are not allowed to have more than two loanees from the same club. Typical crap journalism from The Sun.

Thecat23
20-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Clearly they were time wasting and we should have had the ball as we had possession not them. Honestly don't see what the fuss is about!

They made a huge error and paid the price. Get it right up them 😎👍🏼

Gatecrasher
20-12-2015, 06:22 PM
The irony is if they didn't spend so much time on the ground pretending to be injured the game would have ended well before we scored.

Kojock
20-12-2015, 06:26 PM
The irony is if they didn't spend so much time on the ground pretending to be injured the game would have ended well before we scored.

Exactly, we scored in the time added on for their time wasting. Karma.

Lago
20-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Exactly, we scored in the time added on for their time wasting. Karma.
Love it, just love it.:greengrin

Monts
20-12-2015, 06:42 PM
The sky footage shows exactly why the ref dropped it like he did. Miller is deliberately kicking the ball away to delay the restart. And Fowler in his interview confirms this. The ref told him it was because they were looking to waste time.

basehibby
20-12-2015, 08:26 PM
The sky footage shows exactly why the ref dropped it like he did. Miller is deliberately kicking the ball away to delay the restart. And Fowler in his interview confirms this. The ref told him it was because they were looking to waste time.

:agree: AND the restart is a direct result of Kyle Hutton attempting to waste time by feigning injury - the ref commendably sends Hutton to the sidelines for treatment (which Hutton is clearly unhappy about). but only having stopped play with Hibs in posession - therefore a perfectly reasonable thing to do is to restart play with Hibs still in posession in our own defensive half.

QOS got the ending they deserved with their consistent time wasting coming back to bite them on their erse :aok:

WhileTheChief..
20-12-2015, 11:46 PM

Yup, and he was holding back a grin the whole way through that interview, you could tell how happy he was with that result. I don't think he believed at the start of the season that we'd be level with Rangers going into this game.

Arch Stanton
21-12-2015, 08:03 AM
I thought at the time the ref had waved Hutton on just before the drop ball and I just noticed it again in the highlight (I just keep watching it, can't help it).

The linesman wasn't watching however and held Hutton back from coming on - if he hadn't done that he could have been in position to cut out JMcG's pass - just makes the whole thing jollier, doesn't it? :greengrin

CentreLine
21-12-2015, 08:58 AM
I thought at the time the ref had waved Hutton on just before the drop ball and I just noticed it again in the highlight (I just keep watching it, can't help it).

The linesman wasn't watching however and held Hutton back from coming on - if he hadn't done that he could have been in position to cut out JMcG's pass - just makes the whole thing jollier, doesn't it? :greengrin

Great spot!!!:aok:

So the whole controversy thing would have been avoided had there been a 4th Official, something Stubbs has been arguing for all season. Well well well.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-12-2015, 09:15 AM
If the drop ball had been up the other end of the park and it had been drop, cross and goal, then they would maybe have a point, but when you look at the distance between the " incident" and the end point of Dom's header, it is not a credible statement. But to be fair, if your team doesn't the nous to close out that last 30 seconds of the game, then you are going to point at others.