PDA

View Full Version : Returning to ER - half season ticket purchased.

H18 SFR
20-12-2015, 04:53 PM
After a few years out of not having a season ticket, the wee man and I have bit the bullet and purchased half season tickets.

During our spell away we've attended around 5 or 6 games a season and took in a some games down south, abroad, ice hockey games, rugby and boxing.

It is time for us to commit back to ER now following our sabbatical born out of frustration at the mismanagement of the club.

We seek entertainment and ER is the place to be. Hopefully some others buy half season tickets as well and we can get back where we belong in the Premiership.

stevie-bee
20-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Anybody any idea how many half season tickets have been sold ?
There where a lot of new faces around where I sit yesterday,

portyhibernian
20-12-2015, 05:36 PM
After a few years out of not having a season ticket, the wee man and I have but the bullet and purchased half season tickets.

During our spell away we've attended around 5 or 6 games a season and took in a some games down south, abroad, ice hockey games, rugby and boxing.

It is time for us to commit back to ER now following our sabbatical born out of frustration at the mismanagement of the club.

We seek entertainment and ER is the place to be. Hopefully some others buy half season tickets as well and we can get back where we belong in the Premiership.

Nice one mate, hopefully many others do the same!

Hibeewilly
20-12-2015, 05:40 PM
After a few years out of not having a season ticket, the wee man and I have but the bullet and purchased half season tickets.

Top man Tommy - welcome back :flag:

PercyHibs
20-12-2015, 05:49 PM

Superb, I don't think you can blame anyone for not attending in the past few years. I'm confident if people who have been sickened in the past give it another shot they'll quickly realise things have changed and its enjoyable going along to Easter road again. 👍

stoneyburn hibs
20-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Anybody any idea how many half season tickets have been sold ?
There where a lot of new faces around where I sit yesterday,

I think that the first game for half seasons is the Raith game after the year.

H18 SFR
20-12-2015, 06:11 PM
I think that the first game for half seasons is the Raith game after the year.

Thats definitely when ours are valid from, the 2nd of January.

Onceinawhile
20-12-2015, 06:33 PM
1st game is definitely Raith. From this thread, I can surmise at least 4 half season tickets have been sold.

erin go bragh
20-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Sure I read we had sold double the amount we managed last season . Don't know the figures tho .

GGTTH

Pretty Boy
20-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Good to read.

The more people we get back to ER the better. We have a huge few months coming up, our most important months in decades really and a big, noisy crowd roaring the team on could be crucial.

20-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Great to hear. The club has made huge strides forward both on and off the park. This is probably our biggest season for years, we have fought so hard to claw back the huns and it looks like the title could go all the way! Alan and the boys deserve our support so if you can get down to ER and lets make it as intimidating as possible for teams to come to.

:gwa:

houstonhibbee
21-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Doubt I will make it to any games but bought a half season ticket for the very first time having lived in US for the past 16 years and only make occasional games. I also bought 2 kids for kicks half season tickets for use by the club.
First time for a long time I feel the management team deserve all the support we can give them.

:flag:

Jones28
21-12-2015, 08:33 AM
Depending on what happens in the next week I'll be buying said bullet as well!

Onion
21-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Great to hear. The club has made huge strides forward both on and off the park. This is probably our biggest season for years, we have fought so hard to claw back the huns and it looks like the title could go all the way! Alan and the boys deserve our support so if you can get down to ER and lets make it as intimidating as possible for teams to come to.

:gwa:

This. The change in atmosphere at ER on the park and in the stands is quite astonishing and all credit must go to Leanne Dempster and Alan Stubbs for that. Place has been transformed since Butcher.

FranckSuzy
21-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Doubt I will make it to any games but bought a half season ticket for the very first time having lived in US for the past 16 years and only make occasional games. I also bought 2 kids for kicks half season tickets for use by the club.
First time for a long time I feel the management team deserve all the support we can give them.

:flag:

Great effort :thumbsup:

Craigyno1
21-12-2015, 12:07 PM
How many games does the half season ticket get you into?

Onceinawhile
21-12-2015, 12:30 PM
How many games does the half season ticket get you into?

8 starting with Raith on the second.

cabbageandribs1875
21-12-2015, 12:35 PM
i actually thought we would have been heading towards a 10,500-11,000 gate on saturday, walking up st.clair street at 2:15 and it was a heck of a lot more busier than normal, i think hiba are at it with the tax man and it was really a 12,000 attendance :greengrin

ronaldo7
21-12-2015, 12:38 PM
i actually thought we would have been heading towards a 10,500-11,000 gate on saturday, walking up st.clair street at 2:15 and it was a heck of a lot more busier than normal, i think hiba are at it with the tax man and it was really a 12,000 attendance :greengrin

Lots of people going into the disabled entrance in the East. Four of us went in with One season scanned.

Bukta#8
21-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Nice one mate, hopefully many others do the same!

Went down at 10 o clock this morning and purchased 2. with son's football and work we will only make 4 or 5 games ,team 100% committed to the badge means I have to commit to cheering them on whenever I can , have a great Christmas fellow hibees

erin go bragh
21-12-2015, 12:49 PM
With 10 mins to kick off it looked like it was going to be our lowest crowd of the season . Thankfully it filled up but I was surprised when 9k plus was announced. Didn't look that much from the FF .

GGTTH

cabbageandribs1875
21-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Lots of people going into the disabled entrance in the East. Four of us went in with One season scanned.

i'm not completely sure but i'm sure the green/red light flashes inside every time someone enters, every gate click i mean, i've not actually looked at the disabled entrance part is there even a gate there ? infact is there not usually at least two stewards inside down at the disabled turnstile for checking how many come through ?

ronaldo7
21-12-2015, 03:09 PM
i'm not completely sure but i'm sure the green/red light flashes inside every time someone enters, every gate click i mean, i've not actually looked at the disabled entrance part is there even a gate there ? infact is there not usually at least two stewards inside down at the disabled turnstile for checking how many come through ?

No turnstyles, just doors, and hand held scanners for the stewards. The tickets wouldn't scan at the gates beside the disabled one and as a bit of a queue was building the stewards ushered people to the disabled gate. 2 stewards on the gate, but they just waved us through after scanning one of the four seasons.

It doesn't happen every week, but they seem to use that gate with the hand held if the other gates are having problems.

Gmack7
22-12-2015, 06:49 PM
4 half season tickets bought yesterday, another 3 shortly as the 3 14 year olds don't want to sit with the oldies even though we're in the east

Just Alf
22-12-2015, 06:59 PM
4 half season tickets bought yesterday, another 3 shortly as the 3 14 year olds don't want to sit with the oldies even though we're in the east
Nightmare.... the BTG bar queue is gonna be longer :-( .... and that's just the 14 year old! ;-)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lancs Harp
22-12-2015, 08:30 PM
8 starting with Raith on the second.

Isnt it 9 games?

scoopyboy
22-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Isnt it 9 games?

Should be as we haven't played anybody twice at home in the league.

cabbageandribs1875
22-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Isnt it 9 games?

:agree:

Libby Hibby
22-12-2015, 10:15 PM
2 mates and their kids now been convinced to return for half ST's along with my dad who along with me and my son got a full and are loving every minute of it...

...my work here is done

GGTTH

hibbiedon
22-12-2015, 11:01 PM
After a few years out of not having a season ticket, the wee man and I have bit the bullet and purchased half season tickets.

welcome home to you both

Ross4356
22-12-2015, 11:04 PM
I said at the start of the season if we were within touching distance of the Huns I'd get a half season ticket. Will purchase in time for the Raith game

cocopops1875
22-12-2015, 11:25 PM
My old man has at 65 bought his first season book, he used to be a regular but not a ST holder but gave up during the Alex Miller years.

He has made a point in the last few seasons of going to the home cup games and the occasional league match but has finally decided to get involved, that's down to Stubbs and the backing he has had to sign players such as Dylan McGeouch who he loves watching