PDA

View Full Version : Case for the defence.

big-mo
20-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Just had a quick look around the other league tables across Britian and with our 11 goals conceded in both the League and League Cup, we have the best defensive record in Britian.
The other lot at Ibrox were only 11 goals conceded in the League until yesterday. Dumfermline have also only conceded 11 in the League but both them and the Gers have lost goals in the League Cup.
(I am of course discounting the Petritified Cup which was only our reserve players that rook part, and it is just a Micky Mouse cup anyway).

SausageSurprise
20-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Just had a quick look around the other league tables across Britian and with our 11 goals conceded in both the League and League Cup, we have the best defensive record in Britian.
The other lot at Ibrox were only 11 goals conceded in the League until yesterday. Dumfermline have also only conceded 11 in the League but both them and the Gers have lost goals in the League Cup.
(I am of course discounting the Petritified Cup which was only our reserve players that rook part, and it is just a Micky Mouse cup anyway).

Sorry to pee on you're parade but I think we should include all cup games or no cup games. Otherwise we are in danger of sounding like the poppy thieves from across the city with there obsession about being the only unbeaten team in Britain when in actual fact Welsh outfit TNS were also unbeaten and correct me if I'm wrong they may well have been unbeaten for much longer

big-mo
20-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Sorry to pee on you're parade but I think we should include all cup games or no cup games. Otherwise we are in danger of sounding like the poppy thieves from across the city with there obsession about being the only unbeaten team in Britain when in actual fact Welsh outfit TNS were also unbeaten and correct me if I'm wrong they may well have been unbeaten for much longer
Ok, point taken, in the League we have the equal best defence along with the Pars.

MWHIBBIES
20-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Best thing about that diddy cup game was everyone wrote us off. Was hilarious to read other forums and see people saying Hibs were ****ed and needed loads of new signings.