PDA

View Full Version : Yams Desperate for Black to return to The PBS

Jim44
20-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Personally, I thought that the Jambos were doing ok, but I couldn't believe my eyes to read on KB that they are deperate for the painter to make a comeback.:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

monktonharp
20-12-2015, 12:33 AM
Personally, I thought that the Jambos were doing ok, but I couldn't believe my eyes to read on KB that they are deperate for the painter to make a comeback.:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:must be to whitewash a dark secret

snooky
20-12-2015, 12:41 AM
must be to whitewash a dark secret

They'll probably just gloss over that.

Pretty Boy
20-12-2015, 01:49 AM
That new stand isn't going to paint itself.

Danderhall Hibs
20-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Thing is Pallardo isn't as good at avoiding yellow cards as Black. They need another hatchet man.

Forza Fred
20-12-2015, 08:40 AM
Black just came back from suspension last week as sub, he got red carded a couple of weeks ago.

Obviously not sneaky enough in his dotage

Pretty Boy
20-12-2015, 08:56 AM
More interestingly imo is Neilson admitting they will struggle to keep Sow at the end of his contract.

This is probably the 1st big realisation for them that the days of just throwing silly money at a player are gone. They are still riding the wave of Budge saving the club and their impressive campaign last year, it will be interesting to see how the fans react when they really have to start dealing with what ourselves, Dundee Utd, Motherwell etc etc have had to deal with for the last 10 years or so whilst they were playing fantasy football.

Tyler Durden
20-12-2015, 09:11 AM
I think the Sow story is Neilson trying to talk him up and boost the guys confidence. Does anyone really believe they'll struggle to keep him? He's pish. Didn't threaten us at all in 3/4 games last year

3pm
20-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Sow is pish. So is the other comedian up front.

And then there is Gavin Reilly.

Sir David Gray
20-12-2015, 12:38 PM

Who? :dunno:

Jack Hackett
20-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Who? :dunno:

A dodged bullet :wink:

...Then again, if he'd continued his career under AS instead of Le Vain and Neilson, who knows?

Pretty Boy
20-12-2015, 12:41 PM

Pish he may be but a lot of Hearts fans regard him as their best player. Losing him would be a blow in their eyes.

O'Rourke3
20-12-2015, 01:18 PM
The funnier thread is our AGM one. Apparently we've stitched up more to taxpayers than they did by somehow conning, defaulting or fraudulently trading with a bank that's 43% owned by the taxpayer.

greenginger
20-12-2015, 02:10 PM
In Scotland on Sunday Yam manager Neilson is asked for his favourite sporting moment of the year.

His call is Andy Murray in the Davis cup, but has to add its a pity he's a Hibs supporter but hopes he can be changed to support the Hearts.

I take it its just Captain Caveman's sense of humour.

20-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Horrible, despisable wee football player. I use the term football player very very lightley, nothing but wee thug. Scott Allan ran circles round him and humiliated him last season in the 4-0 game hence why he was getting so frustrated and ended up having to be subbed before he got himself sent off.

The wee rodent is well suited to the likes of hearts and the huns.

hibs0666
20-12-2015, 02:29 PM
In Scotland on Sunday Yam manager Neilson is asked for his favourite sporting moment of the year.

His call is Andy Murray in the Davis cup, but has to add its a pity he's a Hibs supporter but hopes he can be changed to support the Hearts.

His favourite non sporting moment was the return of his relatives to the silver screen last week.

Waxy
20-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Malonga is double the player Sow is.

Bostonhibby
20-12-2015, 03:26 PM

I can understand his discomfort with our connection with the likes of Andy Murray, a modern Scottish Icon, they are stuck with the likes of Fatty Foulkes and Ronnie Corbett.

Oh, and Ex Scotland manager Craig Levein.

The yam, just wanting to be big in their own wee corner.

Franck Stanton
20-12-2015, 04:12 PM

They lot really infatuated with us, he is asked a question about his fav sporting moment and has to bring Hibs into it. Jeez, get a life ya numpty, if you are so interested in us - just start supporting the Hibs, go on, you know you want to. :wink:

Franck Stanton
20-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Horrible, despisable wee football player. I use the term football player very very lightley, nothing but wee thug. Scott Allan ran circles round him and humiliated him last season in the 4-0 game hence why he was getting so frustrated and ended up having to be subbed before he got himself sent off.

The wee rodent is well suited to the likes of hearts and the huns.

This 100% :aok: Really couldn't have put it any better myself. :top marks

Danderhall Hibs
20-12-2015, 04:52 PM
They lot really infatuated with us, he is asked a question about his fav sporting moment and has to bring Hibs into it. Jeez, get a life ya numpty, if you are so interested in us - just start supporting the Hibs, go on, you know you want to. :wink:

They're mental. Just read on another thread that kickback had a thread about our AGM. We didn't even have one!

A few of them were jumping on the "pitch invasion" as well last night, presumably until they remembered that they're market leaders.

Sir David Gray
20-12-2015, 04:57 PM
They're mental. Just read on another thread that kickback had a thread about our AGM. We didn't even have one!

A few of them were jumping on the "pitch invasion" as well last night, presumably until they remembered that they're market leaders.

They invented the pitch invasion.

Pete
20-12-2015, 05:07 PM
They invented the pitch invasion.

There will always be overspill when you try and fit 400,000 people into a football stadium.

emerald green
20-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Ian Black - a dirty sneaky wee rat of a player. A few facts about Black - freely available online for any daft Yam that can be bothered to look. I've summarised a few below:

Playing for the Yams, Black was called out by Jelavic of Rangers who claimed Black had intentionally injured him during a match. Black was later sent of for a challenge on a Motherwell player. A couple of months later he was sent off again against Kilmarnock. He should have been sent off again in the cup final against Hibs for his assault (from behind) on Leigh Griffiths.

After the Yams stopped paying the wages on time, Black seemingly took a part-time job as a painter. At half time in a match against Dunfermline, the stadium announcer played that brilliant Rolling Stones classic "Paint It Black". :faf:

In September 2013 Black was suspended and fined £7,500 after admitting breaches of SFA rules in relation to betting on matches - betting against his own team IIRC? Lets not even mention his getting arrested in an Edinburgh night club. The case eventually dismissed due to a failure of witnesses to attend...

If the Yams want him back, they are even dafter than I thought. They are welcome to him.

20-12-2015, 06:27 PM

Jesus, those mutants run on the park just about every time they score against us (who knew scoring a goal against the so called "wee team" would be so exciting for the wee lambs eh!). Not to mention the cretin that ran on the pitch to try and assault one of our players.

3pm
20-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Pish he may be but a lot of Hearts fans regard him as their best player. Losing him would be a blow in their eyes.

I agree with your posts (about 99% of the time actually).

Deansy
20-12-2015, 07:43 PM
More interestingly imo is Neilson admitting they will struggle to keep Sow at the end of his contract.

This is probably the 1st big realisation for them that the days of just throwing silly money at a player are gone. They are still riding the wave of Budge saving the club and their impressive campaign last year, it will be interesting to see how the fans react when they really have to start dealing with what ourselves, Dundee Utd, Motherwell etc etc have had to deal with for the last 10 years or so whilst they were playing fantasy football.

Yup - the shock-wave of 'PLAYING WITHIN YOUR MENS' slowly but surely, starting to hit the 'Charity Thieves FC' - where even p**s-poor centre-forwards have a price !!

jabis
20-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Yup - the shock-wave of 'PLAYING WITHIN YOUR MENS' slowly but surely, starting to hit the 'Charity Thieves FC' - where even p**s-poor centre-forwards have a price !!

Que

FranckSuzy
20-12-2015, 07:52 PM

They're not at that as well, are they? :shocked:

O'Rourke3
20-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Arent we supposed to be the gay ones?

Sent via the bushes @ EM

brog
20-12-2015, 08:24 PM
I think the Sow story is Neilson trying to talk him up and boost the guys confidence. Does anyone really believe they'll struggle to keep him? He's pish. Didn't threaten us at all in 3/4 games last year

I agree he's trying to talk him up but I think it's to try & get money for him. If no one comes in this Jan he's gone for free in the summer. PS, I see Juanma's trying to maintain his record of having more bookiings/sendings off than goals in a season!