Great work from McGinn and Anier, too.

Hibeewilly
20-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Brilliantly commentary GGTTH

FromTheCapital
Great work from McGinn and Anier, too.

Agreed.
Anier has played a key role in both of our last minute goals in the past two weeks!
Think a lot of people will regret some of the things said about him on here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
cliff sounds a tad excited :confused:

as we all were :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
20-12-2015, 12:15 AM
In the spirit of the game Fontaine should have punted the ball directly to their keeper :faf:

The Leith Dutch
20-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Nothing controversial about it.

This.

The sources saying no QotS player was near the ball only need to watch that to see how wrong they are.
It honestly looks like their player just switched off.

Good on Hibs for getting on with it.

FromTheCapital
20-12-2015, 10:46 AM
This.

The sources saying no QotS player was near the ball only need to watch that to see how wrong they are.

Especially when you consider that Hibs were actually in control of the ball when the referee blew the whistle.

Not a patch on the good old Matty Jack!

mjhibby
20-12-2015, 10:47 AM
This.

I think their protests were just frustration at conceding so late. They had three guys covering two hibs players when gray crossed and as you say they just switched off. Shocking behaviour by their manager and players. Looks like dom was punched and the compliance officer is looking into it.

SausageSurprise
20-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Was Archie Lovell the co-commentator?

nonshinyfinish
20-12-2015, 11:07 AM
I could watch that all day. Great stuff from all four players involved.

marinello59
20-12-2015, 11:08 AM
A great goal with great commentary. I love being a Hibby. :thumbsup:

Mr White
20-12-2015, 11:14 AM
That celebration clinches it for me. Big Dom is the coolest player I've ever seen playing for hibs.

Pretty Boy
20-12-2015, 11:15 AM
That celebration clinches it for me. Big Dom is the coolest player I've ever seen playing for hibs.

His finger wag after scoring against Falkirk in the last game of last season was marginally cooler imo.

He just oozes character, love him.

Glory Lurker
20-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Excellent! Much better view of it than I had from the concourse while I rushed away for a bus :doh::clown:

BH Hibs
20-12-2015, 11:39 AM
This.

Looked to me the ref got fed up with the guy who went down and said to Hibs he's at it there's the ball

Ozyhibby
20-12-2015, 11:45 AM

Anier has his hands in the air before Dom even heads it.

Alfred E Newman
20-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Looked to me the ref got fed up with the guy who went down and said to Hibs he's at it there's the ball

They were more tightly marked when they got the ball back than they were when the ref stopped the game. Had it all to do from that position with 1 minute to go and did it with a fantastic move and goal.

brog
20-12-2015, 11:58 AM
Just watched the highlights. Re the goal I think the ref did favour us on the bounce but nothing wrong with that, we had possession & the game was stopped for a player who was obviously at it, just watch him sprint off the park! However we then had to work the ball from the left back position all the way to the right wing before the cross for the goal & it involved, Fontaine, McGinn, Anier & Gray all doing superbly well before King Dom took over. Re the match, we made it hard by Keatings, Fontaine, Boyle McGregor & Dom all missing excellent chances but we got there, that's the main thing!
PS, didn't realise we kicked down the ( non-existent ) slope in the 1st half. don't away teams know their contractual obligations? :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
20-12-2015, 12:04 PM

exactly what i thought at the time, the ref rolled the ball down in front of fonts while the Q.os player was behind the both of them

SunshineOnLeith
20-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Any chance of getting the 30 seconds or so prior to where this clip starts? Would like to see Kyle Hutton making an idiot of himself again.

emerald green
20-12-2015, 12:12 PM
While all four players involved in the move for the goal deserve great credit, especially so late in the game, watch Malonga's movement and positioning in the lead up to his header. Top notch play.

cabbageandribs1875
20-12-2015, 12:20 PM
are their any posters on here that left a few mins early and were walking down st.clair street when they heard the roar :greengrin and did they carry on down st.clair street and join in singing do do do dominique malonga

NOT me i might add, i'm tight and wanted my full 94 mins worth :smug: