PDA

View Full Version : In Stubbs we trust

theonlywayisup
19-12-2015, 07:39 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Exciting way to win the game - for the players, for the fans!!

It's not about performances, yes we all want to win games 3-0, that's in cuckoo land!

Strikers will have better days, we have to have other players that have on-days. The subs added that desired effect.

Anier gave them other things to think about.

I don't want to take credit, it's the players that deserve that.

We'll be ready for them (The Rangers).

:gwa::gwa::gwa:

truehibernian
19-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Surely not? Indeed, Tom English, Derek Ferguson, Chick Young, Sportsound and Clyde had The Rangers romping the league - due to The Rangers employing a manager from 'mighty' Brentford and a board which has as much stability as a Greek government - come on, surely you can't be saying Alan was right to be diplomatic and reserved - after all, these aforementioned guys know it ALL about the game !

O'Rourke3
19-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Surely not? Indeed, Tom English, Derek Ferguson, Chick Young, Sportsound and Clyde had The Rangers romping the league - due to The Rangers employing a manager from 'mighty' Brentford and a board which has as much stability as a Greek government - come on, surely you can't be saying Alan was right to be diplomatic and reserved - after all, these aforementioned guys know it ALL about the game !
It wasnt unanimous on Sportsound. Preston - Yes him - and Jim Spence (i think) tipped us.

Sent via the bushes @ EM

SON OF PADDY
19-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Yip I nearly choked when " Biscuits " tipped us ?????????