PDA

View Full Version : Pitch Invader

Archie70
19-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Classic, wee guy about 5-year-old runs on at the goal, runs full length of the park being chased by a steward who he manages to out run and make good his escape!:thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
19-12-2015, 05:37 PM
It was as daft as I've went at a goal going in, not against Hearts or Rangers, in a long time. I was jumping about like a total loony so no wonder the wee guy got carried away. Glad he got away.

California-Hibs
Would love to see footage of if although I doubt there is any? Superb

S4uzee
Classic, wee guy about 5-year-old runs on at the goal, runs full length of the park being chased by a steward who he manages to out run and make good his escape!:thumbsup:
It was brilliant, some pace the wee guy had. Did he not get caught at the corner flag towards away end?

SausageSurprise
It was as daft as I've went at a goal going in, not against Hearts or Rangers, in a long time. I was jumping about like a total loony so no wonder the wee guy got carried away. Glad he got away.

^^^^ This

andy1875
19-12-2015, 05:40 PM
I loved the wee man running away from the steward. Certainly gave us in my group a good laugh.

The steward must have been wondering what to do. Clip his heels, rugby tackle even? Appropiate for an adult but no a 2 foot bairn. Think he got away as said on here already.

Hope he aint in the cells tonight :greengrin

bingo70
19-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Fraser fyvie stopped the steward in the end and I think he was pretty relieved

Eaststand
19-12-2015, 05:41 PM

We were laughing at his wee legs going so fast, it was a classic moment and great watching the wee man going for it - c'mon the midgets :thumbsup:
GGTTH

MichelleHibs
19-12-2015, 05:42 PM
My wee lad was sleeping on my knee and I had been trying to wake him but couldn't... when we scored... Suffice to say that my celebrations eventually woke him... He says.... Take it malonga scored!!! And promptly joined in with the celebrations!!!

PPZPOL
19-12-2015, 05:46 PM
I loved the wee man running away from the steward. Certainly gave us in my group a good laugh.

The steward must have been wondering what to do. Clip his heels, rugby tackle even? Appropiate for an adult but no a 2 foot bairn. Think he got away as said on here already.

Hope he aint in the cells tonight :greengrin

Cells? Surely sent to bed early with no supper tonight will do the trick? Maybe even tell him Santa might not be coming now unless he behaves over the next week.

Wonder if he can play wide left, some pace!

Tranent Hibby
19-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Unfortunately the wee man ran out of legs and was apprehended whilst he was taunting the Queens fans the scamp.
Really hope the Hibs show a wee bit sense and go lightly on the two of them high emotions and all that.

Pete
19-12-2015, 05:49 PM

:agree:

It was THAT important and could be one result we will look back on at the end of the season.

oconnors_strip
19-12-2015, 05:50 PM
It was brilliant, some pace the wee guy had. Did he not get caught at the corner flag towards away end?

Yes he did, between the west and the south

iwasthere1972
19-12-2015, 05:55 PM
That was the most entertaining part of the match.

Really funny. Top marks on him getting all the way to the South Stand.

Pretty Boy
19-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Unfortunately the wee man ran out of legs and was apprehended whilst he was taunting the Queens fans the scamp.
Really hope the Hibs show a wee bit sense and go lightly on the two of them high emotions and all that.

Really hope a bit common sense is shown.

Otherwise I'll be starting a 'Free the Easter Road one' campaign.

hibee_girl
19-12-2015, 06:02 PM

Yeah, looked like they just walked him back to his seat in the East, I might be wrong though!

Eaststand
19-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Really hope a bit common sense is shown.

Otherwise I'll be starting a 'Free the Easter Road one' campaign.

Yep, a wee slap on the wrists for his mini pitch invasion and then when he agrees to not do it again, an invite to eastmains to meet the players

PS _ did anybody else think of Mickey Weir in his heyday as the wee fella ran across the pitch 🏃

GGTTH

Alfred E Newman
19-12-2015, 06:13 PM
It was hilarious. No doubt we will get docked 3 points and fined £10000.:not worth

SausageSurprise
19-12-2015, 06:29 PM
It was hilarious. No doubt we will get docked 3 points and fined £10000.:not worth

Double that because it happened last week too at full time

weecounty hibby
19-12-2015, 06:39 PM
My son now wants to do it. He thought it was hilarious

matty_f
19-12-2015, 06:39 PM
It was brilliant, think the steward was holding back so he didn't have to pull the boy down - was probably wondering if he was meant to or not! :faf:

FromTheCapital
19-12-2015, 08:22 PM
I know this will bring up mixed opinions.

Some think he's just a stupid wee boy (which he probably is) but I for one found it absolutely hilarious.

In the midst of it all, the relief of the goal, to see the wee lad running his heart out was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucky
19-12-2015, 08:57 PM
There was two of them one made it back into the East. If the Wee man gets find who's up for paying it? I loved it.

SausageSurprise
19-12-2015, 09:25 PM
There was two of them one made it back into the East. If the Wee man gets find who's up for paying it? I loved it.

Not me. He better start delivering those papers 😜

EH6 Hibby
19-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Am I the only one wondering where his parent/guardian was? I thought it was great I just wondered how he'd managed it.

Andy74
19-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Am I the only one wondering where his parent/guardian was? I thought it was great I just wondered how he'd managed it.

Yeah. My 8 year old wouldn't get out my sight. Running on the pitch at 5?

DaveF
19-12-2015, 09:54 PM

Selling Pegs. Or Drugs. Or Both.

At least, that's how the DR will report it on Monday :greengrin

matty_f
19-12-2015, 09:56 PM

Said the same afterwards, though there's every chance I'd have told my son "go on, you can have this one, nae rows". :greengrin

DaveF
19-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Said the same afterwards, though there's every chance I'd have told my son "go on, you can have this one, nae rows". :greengrin

Your lad would have had to leave his seat on 80mins to get down from the West Upper, it's so far back :greengrin

EH6 Hibby
19-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Yeah. My 8 year old wouldn't get out my sight. Running on the pitch at 5?

My son is 11 and he wouldn't get near the pitch.

Jim44
19-12-2015, 10:34 PM

Muppets on FF talking about a pitch invasion which could have repercussions - was it that? :greengrin. One or two also saying that Liam Fontaine will be in trouble with the compliance officer for poor sportsmanship. :faf:

marinello59
19-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Muppets on FF talking about a pitch invasion which could have repercussions - was it that? :greengrin. One or two also saying that Liam Fontaine will be in trouble with the compliance officer for poor sportsmanship. :faf:

Clutching at straws.

weecounty hibby
19-12-2015, 10:42 PM
How many are saying that the league is won, oh no that was in September. Actually how many of them are now ****ting themselves? Tossers

matty_f
19-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Your lad would have had to leave his seat on 80mins to get down from the West Upper, it's so far back :greengrin

Dunno, i can throw him quite far, to be fair. :hilarious

Twiglet
19-12-2015, 10:49 PM

Ah yes, the SFA are going to raging that a steward didn't rugby tackle a wee boy. Hibs must be punished! It's because a couple went on last week he'll have seen that and decided to have a go himself. The only thing that might happen is Hibs are told to try harder to stop it and make an announcement to stay off the pitch, maybe a small punishment/warning from Hibs for any child that does go on (to the adult obv.).
The only one who would hear anything about the drop ball is the ref, but I imagine he'd not have to going by SFA standards.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-12-2015, 11:28 PM

The SFL can investigate the 'pitch invasion' right after they deal with the Hun singalong at the Falkirk Stadium...

cabbageandribs1875
19-12-2015, 11:30 PM
The SFL can investigate the 'pitch invasion' right after they deal with the Hun singalong at the Falkirk Stadium...

exactly, just said as much on the Falkirk v bigots match thread

jabis
20-12-2015, 12:14 AM
My son is 11 and he wouldn't get near the pitch.

Couple of years ago, and he would have been the first name on the teamsheet 😁