PDA

View Full Version : Super sub malonga?

mghibs
19-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Having seen malonga come on as a sub a few times over the last season or two vs starting, I think he brings a lot to the team as a sub. His composure on the ball really makes him stand out when others are tired and are sloppy with passes. Think his performances sometimes don't stand out so much when he is on from the start, thoughts?

California-Hibs
19-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Absolutely love the guy. That is all.

1van Sprou7e
19-12-2015, 06:35 PM
****ing legend this man

His talent and play style is one of the most unique we've seen at ER in recent years

maturehibby
19-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Hope the TV cameras catch it as Kidd Of Q.O.S stuck .
the head on him after the game with no match official remotely near so hope it can be acted upon .
Big man got such a fright but never reacted to the Nutter who Nutted him

zitelli62
19-12-2015, 06:41 PM
king Dom in my opinion is the most class player we have at the club yes he can be frustrating at times but all class players are. i only hope no one comes in for him as people wont realize how good he was until he is not here i for one enjoy watching him play and hope he is here for a while yet.

:gwa:
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Andy74
19-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Having seen malonga come on as a sub a few times over the last season or two vs starting, I think he brings a lot to the team as a sub. His composure on the ball really makes him stand out when others are tired and are sloppy with passes. Think his performances sometimes don't stand out so much when he is on from the start, thoughts?

Eh, no. Should be starting whenever he is available.

Deansy
19-12-2015, 07:46 PM
king Dom in my opinion is the most class player we have at the club yes he can be frustrating at times but all class players are. i only hope no one comes in for him as people wont realize how good he was until he is not here i for one enjoy watching him play and hope he is here for a while yet.

:gwa:
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Totally agree - if Dom were to add just that wee bit urgency into his games what'd he capable of in our game would be frightening !!.

jacomo
19-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Eh, no. Should be starting whenever he is available.

:agree:

There may well have been a good reason why he didn't start today, but King Dom is one if the first names on the team sheet for me. He hasn't scored so frequently this term but I think we play better with him.

Pretty Boy
19-12-2015, 08:35 PM
His 1st touch today instantly helped us as it gave us an out ball we had been lacking all day.

Both Dom and Anier changed the game for us today.

edwards
19-12-2015, 08:42 PM
His 1st touch today instantly helped us as it gave us an out ball we had been lacking all day.

Both Dom and Anier changed the game for us today.

Thought it wasn't Cummings and Keatings day today. I think most fans feel that Malonga has the touch and the talent, his close control is second to none. He does have they moments where he hits a ball and you think WTF then he can get the ball with four players around him and cooly slip a corker which leads to a gial. We always looked the better team today and QOS Russell deserved to get his marching orders for that dive in the second half.