PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings, HSL & Bleach

HappyHibby93
16-12-2015, 09:01 AM
This made me smile big time. Lifted from HSL twitter feed, brilliant JC :greengrin

If JC is supporting HSL then that's good enough for me. I just wish more fans thought the same way. :agree:

:flag::flag:

Alex Trager
16-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Nice one

Peevemor
16-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Good man!

PatHead
16-12-2015, 10:44 AM
This made me smile big time. Lifted from HSL twitter feed, brilliant JC :greengrin

If JC is supporting HSL then that's good enough for me. I just wish more fans thought the same way. :agree:

:flag::flag:

I think we shouldn't underestimate how many fans and how much has been raised. Our fans have been fantastic bearing in mind there is no urgency unlike other clubs who were in administration when they went to the fans.

Leeann said as much last night.

Ozyhibby
16-12-2015, 12:30 PM
I think we shouldn't underestimate how many fans and how much has been raised. Our fans have been fantastic bearing in mind there is no urgency unlike other clubs who were in administration when they went to the fans.

Agree. HSL has put almost £250k straight into Alan Stubbs budget already and has 1300 fans signed up already.
Hopefully people are seeing the very real benefits of this scheme.
Alan Stubbs mentioned it again last night when he was talking about the support he needs for the January window.
Stephen Dunn confirmed last night that HSL now own 7% of Hibs already and that figure is rising all the time. It's been a great success so far and still has plenty of room to grow even further.
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyHibby93
16-12-2015, 11:16 PM

So are you suggesting that we wait until we are in administration before we rally the fans? prevention is the best cure.

I have always been of the opinion that we need to try and achieve 25.1% asap. It may just be me, I doubt it, but if you think STF, RP, and even, Leeann are going to be around for ever then you are kidding yourself. We all know the state of Scottish football and the lack of cash within it, so for me, I'd suggest that there is an urgency to step forward and support HSL (like them at FoH :rolleyes:) for our new fans, the next generation. :wink:

http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html :aok:

:flag:

Ozyhibby
17-12-2015, 12:17 AM
So are you suggesting that we wait until we are in administration before we rally the fans? prevention is the best cure.

I have always been of the opinion that we need to try and achieve 25.1% asap. It may just be me, I doubt it, but if you think STF, RP, and even, Leeann are going to be around for ever then you are kidding yourself. We all know the state of Scottish football and the lack of cash within it, so for me, I'd suggest that there is an urgency to step forward and support HSL (like them at FoH :rolleyes:) for our new fans, the next generation. :wink:

http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html :aok:

:flag:

10/10
Who knows what the future holds but the more people who sign up the more secure ours will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaimendhibs
17-12-2015, 08:03 AM
Got e mail yesterday asking if I want to keep paying after initial period indefinitely. Done😄