PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FALKIRK V HIBERNIAN: TICKET INFO

RSS Bot
15-12-2015, 04:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5960)

Bristolhibby
15-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Did I read under 12s are free of charge? If so that's fantastic.

J

Sir David Gray
15-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Looking forward to this one, it's been a while since we last played Falkirk. :rolleyes:

Carheenlea
15-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Looking forward to this one, it's been a while since we last played Falkirk. :rolleyes:

Why do we play them again so soon? Am I missing a fixture rearrangement somewhere :dunno:

Only feels like a few weeks since we were through there midweek.

Twiglet
15-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Why do we play them again so soon? Am I missing a fixture rearrangement somewhere :dunno:

Only feels like a few weeks since we were through there midweek.

The match there was re-arranged because of international duty. It is a very short time between Saturday and the reverse fixture though.

Lago
15-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Looking forward to this one, it's been a whilI since we last played Falkirk. :rolleyes:

No wonder fans get bored and can't be bothered turning up. This is what will kill the Scottish game.

cabbageandribs1875
15-12-2015, 06:40 PM
even i can remember when we last played falkirk, home + away

SteveHFC
15-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Everyone will get a ticket for this.

GreenCastle
15-12-2015, 06:57 PM
No wonder fans get bored and can't be bothered turning up. This is what will kill the Scottish game.

We will have played Falkirk x3 times by late January and Raith x4 times - while we have only played Morton once.

Don't forget we may be playing x6 this season - depending if we win the league or not (playoffs home and away).

Sir David Gray
15-12-2015, 07:03 PM
We will have played Falkirk x3 times by late January and Raith x4 times - while we have only played Morton once.

Don't forget we may be playing x6 this season - depending if we win the league or not (playoffs home and away).

It's not outwith the realms of possibility that we could end up playing Raith Rovers EIGHT times this season.

Four times in the League
Twice in the Scottish Cup (if the first tie goes to a replay)
Twice in the Play-offs.

Cannot wait. :rolleyes:

GreenCastle
15-12-2015, 07:20 PM
It's not outwith the realms of possibility that we could end up playing Raith Rovers EIGHT times this season.

Four times in the League
Twice in the Scottish Cup (if the first tie goes to a replay)
Twice in the Play-offs.

Cannot wait. :rolleyes:

We played Sevco x7 last season!

It's madness - restructuring of the leagues should really take this into account.