15-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Carlton Branch

Information for our travellers as follows:

Bus to Ibrox departure times:

Hibs Club (Top of Sunnyside Lane) 12.00
Harp & Castle (Leith Walk) 12.05
Centurion (Corstorphine) 12.30

Bus is now full......

Please note that times are approximate depending on traffic, and there is no alcohol allowed on coach, to or from the match.....

Thanks.

the pie eater
15-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Any supporters bus got a spare seat? Mucked up my train tickets for this one. Does anyone know roughly what time buses get back into Edinburgh? My train bck is at 18.50.

SeanWilson
15-12-2015, 12:08 PM
I'm in need of 2 seats on a bus if at all possible!

HH81
15-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Any supporters bus got a spare seat? Mucked up my train tickets for this one. Does anyone know roughly what time buses get back into Edinburgh? My train bck is at 18.50.

There is a single ticket from Glasgow to Carlisle at 5:30 pm for £7.50 on trainline so if your struggling book that and get your edinburgh train in Carlisle? You might have a wait but least then your heading right way also not risking not making your train in Edinburgh?

the pie eater
15-12-2015, 01:00 PM
That's an option. Only issue is the huns on transport back to Glasgow and when police Scotland let us out the ground after another famous win at ibox. Done it once b4 and sure we didnae get bck into glasgow until after 17.30. Lots of celebrations after the wee mans hatrick.

Kojock
15-12-2015, 08:18 PM

If it's anything like the last game thro there we were held in for at least 20 mins. We were one of the first cars out the car park and an hour later we hadn't travelled 400 yards. If it's the same again then you could be struggling. Maybe a bus convener can give you more details.

HH81
16-12-2015, 05:04 AM
That's an option. Only issue is the huns on transport back to Glasgow and when police Scotland let us out the ground after another famous win at ibox. Done it once b4 and sure we didnae get bck into glasgow until after 17.30. Lots of celebrations after the wee mans hatrick.

I think you are maybe struggling. Virgin do cheap day return for £25.00 Glasgow to Preston and you can get on any Virgin train then. I know its like buying new tickets but given your paying a bus through anyway maybe take the hit this time. Is there no way you can get a refund on the Edinburgh return ones? I have always thought if you dont travel and can prove it then they refund train tickets.

the pie eater
16-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Yea. Looks like I'm going to take a hit on this one. I've got compensation to come for sats delays. So not to bad. Just need to decide if I'm going to do straight return to Glasgow or single back to carlisle and pick up Edinburgh train at carlisle. As I get advance tickets no refund. Though I will email virgin next wk when I'm back at work to see if I can change them.

HH81
16-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Yea. Looks like I'm going to take a hit on this one. I've got compensation to come for sats delays. So not to bad. Just need to decide if I'm going to do straight return to Glasgow or single back to carlisle and pick up Edinburgh train at carlisle. As I get advance tickets no refund. Though I will email virgin next wk when I'm back at work to see if I can change them.

If I get a spare ticket for game will let you know as I am planning on going up for game then. :aok:

Brooster
16-12-2015, 04:39 PM
East Lothian HSC bus to Ibrox leaves:

Haddington 1135
Macmerry 1150
Tranent 1200

Strictly no booze.

GGTTH.