PDA

View Full Version : Leicester v Chelsea

Hibee87
14-12-2015, 08:25 PM
What a partnership vardy and maherz are.......utterly pish are chelski? Would be funny if ranieri was the one to put the final nail in mourhino coffin

CB_NO3
14-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Game on.

Hibbyradge
14-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Chelsea have been the far better of the two teams all second half.

The could have been winning.

SeanWilson
14-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Chelsea have been decent.... Leicester just really want it. Mahrez ball for first goal was incredible - needed the run mind you!

3pm
14-12-2015, 08:54 PM
:hilarious

SteveHFC
14-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Can't see Leicester leaving the top 4.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Mahrez is an absolutely outstanding footballer

Hibbyradge
14-12-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm quite pleased for Leicester, in an underdog sort of way, but I'm delighted Chelsea are having a dreadful time of it.

Thecat23
14-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Hope Chelsea and Jose suffer big time. Horrible club they really are! "Special One" looks utterly bemused at what's happening and long may it continue.

Steve20
14-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Chelsea have been the far better of the two teams all second half.

The could have been winning.

They had about 25 mins at most. Leicester were the better team.

Brightside
14-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Ive been a Chelsea fan since the mid 80s so I'm used to them being crap. But this current team are playing at 50%...Willian is the only player with any effort. Jose has to be replaced or they could actually go down again!

Tinribs
14-12-2015, 10:45 PM
I had a wee look in at the Leicester forum earlier today, it was quite sweet to see how happy and downright amazed they all are over there.

Once we get back to the prem, it would be nice to think in a season or two we could maybe manage something similar :agree:

Scouse Hibee
14-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Ive been a Chelsea fan since the mid 80s so I'm used to them being crap. But this current team are playing at 50%...Willian is the only player with any effort. Jose has to be replaced or they could actually go down again!

A mid eighties Chelski fan, about 200,000 of them at the last count!

monktonharp
14-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Charlie Cooke, Peter Osgood a couple of good class hard working performers.. they don't have workers anymore. If my memory serves me, Chelsea and Leeds both got promoted together way back in the 60's ? I also remember my "insurance man" telling me he played for them, Purcell I think was his name, from Loanhead/Penicuik area?

Jim44
14-12-2015, 11:14 PM

You can't sack Jose. He has to be parachuted out of that nasty environment where players have not risen to his expectations and standards. There must be another team in Europe worthy of his special talents. :rolleyes:

jacomo
14-12-2015, 11:58 PM
I'm struggling to think of a worse title defence by any other team. Although Rangers made a right job of it in 2011/12!

TRC
15-12-2015, 01:07 AM
I'm struggling to think of a worse title defence by any other team. Although Rangers might a right job of it in 2011/12!

France World Cup 2002

givescotlandfreedom
15-12-2015, 02:07 AM
I'm struggling to think of a worse title defence by any other team. Although Rangers might a right job of it in 2011/12!

Hearts 1986/87

SausageSurprise
15-12-2015, 04:45 AM
Our beloved poppy thief neighbours

heretoday
15-12-2015, 06:15 AM

You are right about Willian. Such a hard worker who gets scant reward from his sub standard teammates. He must be the first name JM picks on his sheet every match.

Brightside
15-12-2015, 06:58 AM
You are right about Willian. Such a hard worker who gets scant reward from his sub standard teammates. He must be the first name JM picks on his sheet every match.

When a manager admits that the players are not following his instructions the game is up. He has admitted he has lost the dressing room. Its a team of World Class players not committed to the team. They surely all weren't sh466ing the physio!

Forza Fred
15-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Sometimes there are no heroes and no villains, and the placing of blame is irrelevant.

It has now reached a situation where it is simply not working, for whatever reason, and either the players have to go or the manager.

It's too problematic to have a complete clean out of the squad, so the logical thing is to move the manager on, and replace him.

I'm pretty sure that stage has been reached and Jose will soon be departing.

Brightside
15-12-2015, 07:14 AM
Sometimes there are no heroes and no villains, and the placing of blame is irrelevant.

It has now reached a situation where it is simply not working, for whatever reason, and either the players have to go or the manager.

It's too problematic to have a complete clean out of the squad, so the logical thing is to move the manager on, and replace him.

I'm pretty sure that stage has been reached and Jose will soon be departing.

I expect Carlo will be getting a phone call.

Iain G
15-12-2015, 08:01 AM
You can't sack Jose. He has to be parachuted out of that nasty environment where players have not risen to his expectations and standards. There must be another team in Europe worthy of his special talents. :rolleyes:

Tempted to put a wee wager on him replacing Van Gaal in the summer :greengrin

jacomo
15-12-2015, 08:34 AM
France World Cup 2002

Good shout, although was thinking more about a club defending its league title.

Full credit to Leicester though, they have been amazing this season.

Thecat23
15-12-2015, 08:42 AM
If I was Chelsea I'd be sacking Jose now and going after Pep before Man Utd go for him! LVG won't be there long at this rate.

WeeRussell
15-12-2015, 11:13 AM
If I was Chelsea I'd be sacking Jose now and going after Pep before Man Utd go for him! LVG won't be there long at this rate.

Robbie Nielson is a shoe-in :aok:

Forza Fred
17-12-2015, 07:20 AM
Robbie Nielson is a shoe-in :aok:

Don't be silly......Warburton's got first refusal!

Onceinawhile
17-12-2015, 07:28 AM
Don't be silly......Warburton's got first refusal!

Respectfully, that's respectfully unlikely. Respectfully.

The_Exile
17-12-2015, 11:23 AM
If Leicester somehow don't manage to stay top by xmas then IMO the players should have a whip round for him, good luck to the guy!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/leicester-city-fan-set-win-7022955

The supporters are on top of the world at the moment. However, one fan must be feeling luckier than most - mainly because Leicester's success looks set to win him a cool £5000.
As confirmed by Ladbrokes, this gent only needs Claudio and co. to stay top of the league for nine more days to convert a five quid wager into five grand. Behold!

If The Foxes beat Everton (http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/everton-fc) at Goodison Park this weekend, the Christmas miracle is complete. If they draw with The Toffees, the lad needs anything but an Arsenal (http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/arsenal-fc) win in their clash with Manchester City (http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/manchester-city-fc) - with Leicester two points clear but with an inferior goal difference to The Gunners, it'll be a ruddy tense weekend for the man behind the betting slip.
If Leicester lose, he needs Arsenal and City to draw. Nothing else will do.
We've got our fingers crossed here, anyway.

Bighoose
17-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Saw somewhere that at start of season you could get odds of 500,000/1 for Leicester to win EPL and Chelski to be relegated.

Its now down to 1,000/1 for same bet. The way its going, could still be worth a cheeky wee bet.